HAHAHA *keks loudly* HAHAHAHAHAHA

Get out of blackmoon while you are still breaking even. Like holy shit, icos after summer are fucking dead now and are all scams.

How to spot a coin with a future.

>Are there threads shilling it?
If Yes then take a step back and do your research
>Do threads keep popping up in which the OP tells you to get out now and sell while giving no reasons why other than because he is concerned for you
Buy as much of it as you can

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

That is exactly what bagholders say. Just look at other russian based icos other than ETH, they all dipped below ico price. I am trying to save you form this becoming bancor 2.0.
then how come there was so much shilling to buy before ico? I already did the opposite.

>I am trying to save you FORM this becoming bancor 2.0
Lets be real here. No you aren't. You aren't concerned about a single goddamned person on this board. You have an agenda and you are using the guise of concern to further it like the cuck you are.

Those were informative threads not some faggot like OP coming here and acting like a 12 year old that discovered /b/ or /pol/ for the first time and thinks thats how a normal person acts on the internet.

yes because they use a pokemon logo
kys nigger fuck

k, just dont keep posting pink wojaks in october after blackmoon, which is very similar to mooncoin (a literal under 1 sat shitcoin) stops big investors from pouring money in.

So far your arguments are it's russian, you care about us and it has a name similar to mooncoin.

Yeah you are totally concerned about everyones welfare. I mean my fucking god. You really don't have anything do you? The best you can do is say it has a name close to another thing that nobody knows about therefore its doomed.

The absolute state of you.

just go kill yourself dev

10/10 post. You completely proved us wrong about you.

have fun when the dev dumps 30 million premined coins for himself

If I were a Dev of a 30 million dollar ICO I would have ran with the money already. You don't have any arguments. You are just mad about something.

I wonder if this is an ARK situation where the Lisk devs would constantly creating threads calling ARK shit. Do we actually have Iconomi shills?

>bought blackmoon
>not sift

I told you during the ICO sift was better
>value already 3x on ico price and rising

feels fucking good being right

I think we actually have Iconomi Shills

> TOP KAKE

Why are these people coming here reverse shilling an ico that only just got released 24 hours ago. Just how impatient have people gotten. This is desirable though because you can make a lot of money when you're surrounded by impatient people

Where the fuck is this shit?

My account says i should get 933 in 7 days (today)

It looks like its one exchanges too

Have you checked in MEW? Load tokens

its a ledger, but checking parity now

nothing on etherscan

They allow returns 24 months from now where you can get refunded 80% of what you put in, IIRC. I'd say hold onto it; it's low-risk high reward.

I don't know how ledger works for erc20 tokens without MEW. Go ask on the slack

Etherscan WONT show tokens, MEW does however.

Idk ICN used to be shilled like crazy and their were threads like this one telling people to get out. And now look at the coin. All the shills got it when it got pumped and it just keeps on dropping.

Devs are unbelievably active and helpful on telegram and slack. Legit answer the same questions over and over. This coin doesn't have me worried in the slightest.

What exchange I can sell it on?

Why are people selling at ICO price right now on exchanges? Why would you go through all the trouble just to sell back at the same price? The only thing I see is people who bought major stakes and got 1% bonus from referrals...

What exchanges are they using? I want to be ready when it's time to sell.