Doggerland was too good for us

Doggerland was too good for us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4P9wQj6qX2I
starcarr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=XTvOcm5dgDI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storegga_Slide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ywn be a part of the advanced and enlightened dogger civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=4P9wQj6qX2I

starcarr.com

youtube.com/watch?v=XTvOcm5dgDI

Anybody know anything about archaeology in Doggerland? I know they use a lot of oil company maps of the North Sea to trace ancient rivers, which should give them a decent idea about lost settlements and whatnot

Doggerlanders were shit tier people who had no cultures worth mentioning even as a sidenote. They are only overhyped by clueless Americans and Brits who don't understand Stonehenge has nothing to do with the Dog people.

>They are only overhyped by clueless Americans and Brits who don't understand Stonehenge has nothing to do with the Dog people.
I'm British and I've never heard anything remotely like that
What the devil are you talking about

The Doggerland meme is all about "lost culture which is right there underwater" and the relative proximity of Stonehenge is used as justification for the delusions despite there being no real connection.
If you've never heard about the Doggerland meme good for you. I wish I hadn't either.

I think you mean Atlantis OP

>tfw flood destroyed Doggerland civilization

Not all was lost.
Let's not forget the Doggerland Emperor Cuchulainn-Kukulkan who sailed to Central America and taught the locals about civilization.

I've no idea what you're talking about, it's been submerge for 8,000 years so talk of 'civilisation' in the proper sense is irrelevant anyway
But surely it's interesting to learn what exists there? What the lives of the inhabitants were like? No?

tfw doggerland genes run through your veins

>tfw I can't hear about this without imagining a society of sentient doggos

Not sure if it was the final destruction of doggerland, as rising sea levels probably finished it off, but there was a cataclysmic mega tsunami that was caused by a huge landslide in Norway.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storegga_Slide

One of my favourite maps of doggerland. I love how the Thames, Seine and all other rivers of the north coast of france/south coast of england drained into the Rhine and eventually met the Atlantic Ocean.

lmao inbred Angloids are so lucky it sank. Imagine what the superior French would've done to them if they weren't able to hide on their shitty small island like the cowards they are.

The French are inferior retards and closeted homosexuals who can't accept the supremacy of Anglo-Saxon society, nor the Anglophilic dating habits of their women.

Sorry!

:^)

PS. Thanks for your moronic contribution to a thread about prehistoric geography, Clement

Outstanding post

And here I thought someone replied to me to further the conversation

>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpeg

Stinky frog.

We don't have to imagine because 1066.

1066 commenced and you defiled a Saxon kingdom with Jews, thanks.

Thank dogg we aren't connected to filthy mainlanders

>Normans are French not NormanFrench

>you
>we
Your culture is so different, your values are so different

EBIN

go away evil dogger

Doggerland sounds like a nightmare desu. You gotta deal with the Anglos on the left, Germs on the right, and Franks on the south. WWI and WWII most likely would've been caused by the Doggers sperging out about not being able to breathe also their NE passage.

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger.

Take this

Go away evil dogger

thx senpai