What's everyone's thoughts on odn? Seems like obsidian could be a good platform when listed...

What's everyone's thoughts on odn? Seems like obsidian could be a good platform when listed, but unsure of how popular it'll be

i'm excited bro. can't wait to see how it fares on the exchanges

Got good jives from it. Fills a much needed niche.

It's a scam.
Sell all your coins as fast as you can

FUCK I DIDNT THINK OF THIS!!!!!
SEEEEELLLLLLLL!!!!!!

It's a scam.

Who needs an user messenger? People use Kik, Facebook, no one cares about an user one. Horrible project. Sell ASAP

This people is an ODNary guy in the wild.

Don't be ODNary like him.

Buy Obsidian and be xtraODNary.

SELL SELL SELL NOW

At first i thought gay. Then i thought not bad. Now im leaning towards gay again

I know Obsidian is more than a messenger, but on the subject of the messenger...

My friend asked me to add him on Telegram the other day, so that we could exchange some extremely sensitive crypto information (like, seeds to a shared wallet sensitive).

I asked him his username and he said "Your telegram account is linked to your phone number, that's your ID"

GET. FUCKED. What sort of backdoored piece of shit "private" messenger has every account linked to a phone number.

Even ignoring the government and whatever they intend, I have zero faith in the government's ability to provide better security than hakers can get through. Hackers get into the FBI and DOJ websites, for fucks sake, you don't think they can get through your shitty backdoored messenger?

If Obsidian messenger actually pulls through with what it promises, which is a fully decentralised, encrypted messaging service, I will start using it yesterday.

Anyone who thinks private messaging is only for criminals has clearly never seen another person pull money out of their bank account.

try wickr nigger

Wow, literal retard.

Its shit you dont want governments to see, not what you're fucking cat ate for lunch on facebook

Darknet markets, whistleblowers, Trump prostitutes

nobsidians btfo

And all those folks will use what they're currently using, not some blockchain

telegram, discord, and gmail? gl w/ that

nobody cares about encrypted chat. you don't need a fucking coin to do that.

/g/ created a secure chat app years ago called Tox. most people have never heard of it.

it can be hacked :^)

your a whistleblower, your entire life in on the line, do you use the messenger that has 0.5 percent chance of ruining your life? Or the one that has 0

Where do i buy the tokens? Got 100k to spend

I'll sell you 2000 ODN for half of that :^)

No but in all seriousness it's not on exchanges atm. Probably by the end of September

You're autistic. There's a consensus between ODN owners who bought at ICO to FUD it after it hits exchanges so they can buy more at ICO or sub ICO price.

Unfortunately that guy's attempt at FUD was too tongue in cheek and you still fell for it.

I literally programmed their odn chat and it was intentionally a scam to steal peoples ETH and BTC. you got fucked