Sad

I feel bad for western europeans look at this shit, that their heritage.
Why they never had a Sumer or Egytp?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_buildings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theopetra_cave
youtube.com/watch?v=68f6k6lAHVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meanwhile in South america

1. Scandinavia isn't Western Europe
2. I am from Western Europe
3. Thank God I'm not from Scandinavia

>western europeans
You mean germanics*

You mean Nordics*

>lombards
>franks
>anglo-saxons

All 'Germanics' who actually adopted civilised lifestyles, created art and literature and managed to figure out masonry

Nordics? Not so much

>All 'Germanics' who actually adopted civilised lifestyles, created art and literature and managed to figure out masonry
Wow user, i wouldnt figure that out, thanks for telling me

Also nordics are just a groups of germanics

Come along, there's no need for sarcasm in the civilised realm of Veeky Forums
Nordics give Germanics a bad name because they are a boring and bland people with no worthwhile history

What's the point of this autism? Germanics are Nordic people. Just because modern-day Germans are mutts doesn't mean Nordic Germanics were.

You'll have to elaborate, my good man

>Germanics are Nordic people.
Other way around Varg.

Brits are like 10-30% Anglo-Saxon at best. Language doesn't change your genes.

Germanics came from Jutland and Scandinavia, not from Germany.

The only atested and confirmed Germanic languages were Gothic and Vandalic, where do you think they come from? Sweden.

>Brits are like 10-30% Anglo-Saxon at best.
They are 70%

They arent celtics, sorry

Source?

I am an Englishman, user
We are said to be of majority Romano-British descent, with a sizable (approx. 30-40% Anglo-Saxon heritage). Trace amounts of Viking and Norman in us.

I am simply defending the non-Nordic Germanics of yesteryear because they were intelligent people who advanced society and culture in the areas they inhabited. The Anglo-Saxons, Lombards, Visigoths, Ostrogoths and Franks were not backwards people.

Nordics, meanwhile, were not Christianised (i.e. civilised) until well into the 11th century and they have still done nothing since then. They are literally the most bland and pointless people in the entirety of Eurasia

Anglos and saxons were 1000-5000 people, user and they killed and raped many women too

Why you are ashamed of your ancestor?

No, they were 200,000 people over the course of a century (so about 2,000 per year)
They can't have been that violent, given that the early Saxon kingdoms in the South-East of England - where they landed - often had monarchs with Celtic British names

I mean they werent*

Savage people would adopt local culture as they would mix the women, kill the males and take women, that is what savage tribes did in those years

they did conquer england twice, that's something

>Why they never had a Sumer or Egytp?
They did, but it's all underwater.

>global warming will wipe out white culture twice

>thinks there's anything in doggerland but hunter gathering neanderthal skeletons

top kek lad what's up with the obsession of untersea civilizations

what happened them?
le jews stole their intelliegence?

Densely populated areas. Everything has been covered, destroyed, since stone age.

I feel like Nords look cool in theory but they really don't have much in the way of accomplishment. The vast majority of great civilizations were built by men of olive complexion and black to brown hair.

wow nordsucks

Western Europe is direct continuation of Sumerian and Egyptian civilization tho, so they DO have a Sumer and an Egypt, they're called "Sumer" and "Egypt".

>scandinavia
>western europe
besides, they were a sparsely populated fringe for a significant portion of history and have made great strides from the medieval era to now.

they're much better countries to live in now than egypt or sumer ever were, and are certainly better off than the descendants of those civilisations.

Egypt is so fucking overrated.
>early egypt was basically late sumer culture
>live on easy modo for 2000 years in isolated fertile land that never got attacked
>get bored and slave nogs and build big ass stone structures with zero math use to bury your kangz at because you needed people to think they were literal gods so shit wouldn't break apart
>learn how to medically treat people out of empirical knowledge but be so retarded you think magic does the thing
>literally contribute nothing to science or mathematics but retards in the 21st century still think your glorified kangz tombs have some kind of mystical meaning
>we wuz black womyn pharaoh
A fucking joke.

You living in it

You forgot how shit they were at fighting.
>BTFO by Hyksos
>BTFO by Hittites
>BTFO by Assyrians
>BTFO by Persians
>BTFO by literal niggers from Kush
>BTFO by Romans
>BTFO by Arabs

>their sole iconic military unit, the chariot, was stolen from the hyksos

Looks like shit

For some reason I really laughed reading all of these

that is not a real stone

ah yes, of course, I recall in the historia brittonum how the britons are related to romulus himself :)

Of course not, those are photons interacting with the chemicals of your screen.

Don't forget they also got culturally obliterated by Babylon at the time.

Just pathetic.

They didn't win the geographical lottery like Egypt and Mesopotamia did.

The ironic Doggerland meme is getting stale

It was funny for a little while because it was so absurd

But they obliterated white sea peoples

Also They defeated Hyksos and had a draw with Hittites

meanwhile in Europe

Don't even need to go to Greece, the literal oldest buildings in the world are all in France and Scotland of all places.

The oldest buildings in the world are in Turkey and the Levant: Gobleki tepe, Jericho, Catal Huyuk and other neolithic towns, anyway yes, Europe has older buildings than the Americas

WE

Don't forget the Greeks.
An independent Egypt is a relatively new situation, most of the time it was just feeding their conquerors' army.

What do you mean by building? can you name one of these buildings in France? I'm curious. They were living in caves when Egypt had pyramids

Those places don't fit the definition of a building, just a 'structure', not sure what the difference is, but the Greeks beat everyone by a wide margin.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_buildings
>The following are amongst the oldest buildings in the world that have maintained the requirements to be such. Occupation sites with older human made structures such as those in Göbekli Tepe do exist, but the structures are monuments and do not meet the definition of building
Even if you mean oldest 'structure', the Greeks have everyone beat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theopetra_cave

>Barnenez - France - 4850 BC
>Tumulus of Bougon - France - 4700 BC
>Tunukus St. Michel - France - 4500 BC
>Monte d'Accoddi - Italy - 4000 BC
>Knap of Howar - Scotland - 4000 BC
The oldest building outside of Europe is in Peru, Sechin Bajo, and only dates to 3500 BC

>Even if you mean oldest 'structure', the Greeks have everyone beat.
EVEN then, Europe has some of the oldest structures in the world, in Cyprus, Guernsey and France (again).

>they were living in caves
Meme. True houses were common throughout most of the world by the time of the Pyramids, 'cavemen' basically stopped being a thing when the Neanderthals vanished.

>can you name one of these buildings in France?
>Barnenez - France - 4850 BC
>Tumulus of Bougon - France - 4700 BC
>Tunukus St. Michel - France - 4500 BC
They're not hugely impressive (pic related is a personal favourite, though), but they're buildings far earlier than the Pyramids. The Great Pyramids aren't actually that old.

>Building
> 1 meter high mount of rocks that aren't even cut straight.
KEK

Let's make this an bronze/iron age architecture thread.
Rules: 5000 BC to no later than 800 BC
>Skara Brae home foundation, Scotland - 3180 BC

That's what Gobleki Tepe and old Jericho are.

Remains of structures in places like Jericho are much older than Barnenez.

Sure, but most of what remains was built around the time of Barnenez.
Pretty fascinating stuff, though.

Like your Peruan """pyramids"

Jericho had houses, walls and a tower

At least Vikings had a written language ;)

That drawing, filthy plebeyan, is the manifestation of the hyperborean tradition and spirit.

See, you only contemplate a primitive drawing there because you belong to an inferior race of spirit and so you are unable to perceive it's higher energy.

What looks like a bunch of scratches and a stick-man style carving in the rock, is actually the exaltation of the superior man, superior due to his elevated spirit and prāna, here symbolized by his raised arms, and also depicted in rock, that is a longevous material, to express its eternity and undestructibleness. Its ritual symbolism is rich and speaks by itself.

This rock isn't a simple sample of primitive art. It is the tradition itself, radiating the clear light of wisdom, the esence of the woke one on itself and all the universe.

But you, as a plebeian, must content yourself with such a limited vision of it, according to your telluric soul and its decadent and materialistic tendences.

Vikings copied roman script which is ultimately derived from phoenician

Mayas, aztecs, etc had their own writing system and numerals

nordshits can never compete

> muh traditional idealism

>another anti-Nordic thread on Veeky Forums

>this scares the swarthy people

>nordics invented all the elements.

no but they discovered most of them
look at Sweden and Germany for example

here is the man who invented object oriented programming

Italy 1600 bc

>Why they never had a Sumer or Egytp?
Both were partially Nordic.

HOL UP

Shut up nigger. Bow down to your Nordic masters.

Genghis Khan had blue eyes and blonde hair. He was able to conquer huge amounts of territory because his germanic aryan blood enabled him to.

WE

WUZ

>They were living in caves when Egypt had pyramids
Europeans have never lived in caves, they were only ever a refuge from the cold/weather or place of spiritual importance
I don't know if you've noticed but caves tend to be a bit dark, so pretty hard to make a home of...
user is probably referring to the various megalithic structures found across Europe. Look at the Orkney Islands, for example, where these things appear to have been erected many times over the course of 2,000 years. Maeshowe (pic related) is similar in design to contemporary creations in the islands of the Mediterranean, and the back wall is positioned so that it is in permanent darkness all year until being illuminated on the winter solstice. Newgrange in Ireland is similar. Both were constructed approximately 5,000 years ago (give or take a century)
Interestingly, bones from Orkney cattle (evidenced by isotope analysis) have been found near Stonehenge, suggesting a complex, pan-British tribal system centred around these great religious sites

>western europeans are snowniggers
>eastern europe is a cradle of civilisation
top kek

Europe, 3200 bc

pretty cool desu

Lol Sumer & Egypt, you do realise that western europeans had to come along and actually rediscover and develop our understanding of those civilizations, right?

The ancients belong to learned gentlemen who understand their greatness and bring them into the current world.

And genes don't make ethnicity

>hyperboreans
*ANGRY SCREECHING*

It's made of chalk, right?

It is, which is why it's been so susceptible to erosion and become overgrown with grasses

Still, it's a unique and bizarre remnant of the British Neolithic

youtube.com/watch?v=68f6k6lAHVk

kek

Name any civilization that existed over 45th or 50th parallel North that did what Germans, Scandis, Finn's, and Slavs did.

I'll wait

Kek

where is this?

There aren't any, it's too cold. Unlike in Europe where the weather is kept warm ad wet because of the gulf stream.

>weather is kept warm ad wet because of the gulf stream.
This had better be sarcastic.

>BP oil spill
Oh you crafty little Jew

You tell me why europe is warmer than canada. As you can see on this map, European countries closer to the atlantic ocean are warmer than eastern ones. It is precisely because the gulf stream keeps them warm.