Breaking news

Breaking news.

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he said nothing

No shit

No-LINKies are just fucking salty cunts is all and they have been shitting everywhere

See you from the moon niggers

>comfy as fuck in block 475

74 here nigger

He can answer that but still swerving where the fuck the extra 10m+ in the crowd funding came from.

32mil total, 16mil was the number estimated for presales and we can assume some of them overfilled a little but where the fuck did a whole 13mil extra come from, its almost fucking double the amount that was allocated for pre sale. Leave ICO investers to fight over 2.8mil of crumbs, what the was the point even fucking holding an ICO a few more pre sale addresses would of filled that up easily.

Shady as fuck but i've been in since presale so lets just see how this ends up going down

S C H E M E D

he's refunding people??? HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! WHO WOULDVE GUESSED!!!!!

Presale + 75 + 76 here. *breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO LINKERS I GOT YOUR LINK AND I'M SWIMMING IN IT

Promise you'll come back tomorrow and describe the level of butthurt you're feeling when find sell whales lined up wall to wall on Etherdelta:^)

The crowdsale was a free round of publicity. It would have been a waste not to hold it and they already put in the work to organize it.
The extra funding was probably some last minute venture capitalist's offer that he didn't want to turn down.

Hey guys, if you want to buy and sell whitelist accounts, join us on Whitelist Trader Slack:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

i havent put any money in ICOs so I might be too conservative, but it sounds like they fucked up the code (literally the most important thing), and youre going to hold? it seems like a really bad idea unless you are certain they are usually expert programmers. actually no in that case it would be even more worrying.

lol fucking kek the people that sent eth after sale ended went into a ramdom wallet and its losted for ever. because they did not code that part in lol fucking get fucked with your ridf chips

My fuckin nigger what is good

>no LINKies

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING SALTY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS KEEP FUCKING CRYING I AM DRINKING YOURDELICIOUS TEARS AHAHAHAHAHA

Hello, Sergey here.
We are saddest that we can not refund or send the participants any LINK because i forgot the private key to the smart contracts address.
Apologies.

But there also some good news:
We hold a new ICO in a few weeks.
Thank you,
Sergey

You're a cunt, Sirgay.

after pre-sale 2 venture capitalist firms were published on the website. That is where the extra money came from.

Well I don’t have a choice yet, no one has their tokens yet but it’s definitey left me with a bad taste. Will see how things go down when trading starts tomorrrow

Why does a fully funded ICO need publicity? Assuming its not a pnd surely the devs would take the money raised and proceed to recruitment and development of their product.

The 7 eth limit was set a couple of days ago when the devs knew that only 3m more was required. Why would they create such a shitstorm unless the purpose is to take as much money as possible?

Yes I'm a little annoyed about probably missing the cutoff but I can afford to lose my 7 eth. No big deal. If I was one of the 100eth+ investors I'd be scared as fuck right now.

why do you put a fake address in NYC in your contact info?

32M cap for all crowdfund/Presale

16M allocated to pre-sale
(ETH price increased 30%, add an additional 5M)

8M in over allocation due to you retards on Veeky Forums shilling shared pools.

The only shitty thing about it was lack of communication.

wht thread is that?

>8M in over allocation due to you retards on Veeky Forums shilling shared pools.

Nice lie you nigger

There was a reported $29M allocation before crowdsale

But the price of eth has only decreased since the time of pre sale? We are still below the post China ban fud prices

Still doesn’t make any sense

You're a fucked cunt mate. 30% of 16m is 20.8m plus the 6(+2m) that came from people concluding together and over flowing many links.

The price of ETH hasn't increased since the pre-sale

that retarded "30%" makes no fucking sense

EXIT
SCAM

How to add link to MEW?

Why the FUCK do we have to wait a a month to get our ETH .. U fuKen Bitch.....give us back our ETH LINK is a SCAM fuck LINK SCAM for not giving back our ETH right away all the other ICO i participated in gave back after....SCAM LINK ICO

These fucken LINK fag DEVS are going to sell our ETH for a whole month and then give it back MAYBE....just like the chinks sell your coins while theyre on their exchanges....fucken give me my ETH u fucken Fag LINK DEVS

VeganPremium >Salad Shitters scam. You've been CHAIN LINKED! Kek.

i'm going to fucking short this shit on ed

Mfw Ive been around long enough to know Chain Link was a scam from the get go, and watched with amusement. From the sidelines. Stillhavemyeth jpg. Feels comfy.

You know how I know you are retarded?

As an EDG bagholder this makes me feel less shitty.

I sat in The Ark and watched you all scramble out the door to your Chainlink Doom. Like lemmings over a cliff, like sheep to the slaughter. Sell Ark for Chainlink ico they said. I tried to warn them, Father.