Need to finish highschool because I dropped out

>Need to finish highschool because I dropped out
>Live in Ontario Canada and the online courses require me to scan passport or citizenship certificate, and my drivers license
>Scared because of all the hackings happening these days and some Russian could use my information for fraud
>No other option

What should I do biz? Is it safe do you think? Can they use the info to takeover my crypto?

You keep posting this and people keep telling you to do it and that it'll be fine. What's the answer you want to hear?

kill yourself for posting this twice in the same 12 hours. there is a reason you did not get through high school. and i see why now

This is the second time. And only because the last thread died prematurely.

it was up for 6 hours fuck off

You're a fucking hs drop out, your id isn't worth stealing.

Also, Cobourg reporting in

Yeah but I have cryptos and my credit is good and they could do a lot of shit

Ya you're right. Best to not finish hs and stay off the grid. Go to Giant Tiger and grab some tin foil to be safe

holy fuck kill yourself

think for yourself you dumb nigger

I want to finish but I dont want to submit such sensitive info.

Then don't! Fuck man, what the hell is won't with you. Weigh your options, and make a fucking decision

Look. Normie. I don't want my cryptos stolen okay? If that happens I will kill myself because it's the only thing I have going in life.

>if someone has my passport/id they can steal my crypto

what the fuck

how can you be so retarded

>yes hello I am user here's my ID

Sounds like paranoia. I'm pretty sure most of biz graduated highschool and yet, we're doing fine here losing money by the russians anyway through the market.

I dont see how it's paranoia

Bump.

Pretty good thread.

Had my SSN, address, and all my personal information stolen by chinks from a DOD breach.

Life goes on faggot

Did they do fraud senpai

Nah :)