IOC

We fucking warned you. Don't ever say we didn't.

We're comin bucko.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vPkvoxv2MJI
youtu.be/Unja6fxmS7Y
youtu.be/pQkqCx7oJac
youtu.be/Fr4q3bj4dtE
twitter.com/IO_Coin/status/909740554056904704
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let them be, anyone who hasn't bought in yet after the shilling blitz the past few weeks doesnt deserve the gainz. DIONS, bro

Serious. Just stop shilling this. They've been warned enough. I've stopped. You should too. Let FinTech and DIONS catch them off guard so they can cry about another missed opportunity.

1/3 in this one for dayz, easiest decision since the big dipper
>> product being worked on for 3 years nearing completion
>> literal fintec awards winner

Pretty much the only reason I am doing okay in this sideways ass weeks since the big dipper.

almost 100k

Bros... we're gonna make it

youtu.be/vPkvoxv2MJI

Yeah.. this was the most obvious buy I've come across since July.

And its only just beginning. Neets keep falling for ICO scams instead.

Anyone who was smart enough to watch the books saw the 4 bots pushing up the price by one sat over every single legit bid. Zoom out on the charts and you see the most obvious stairway up. It's fucking beautiful. Thank you, based bots. All this shit has done is made me money and nothing major has even happened. FOMO + BOTS = MOOOOOOON

swarm city 2.0
gonna dump hard

Swarm City dumped because their multisig wallet got hacked and they lost all of their funds.

Buy the dip.

youtu.be/Unja6fxmS7Y

that happened after the real dump

you fucking fags is this a meme or not?

don't fucking touch this shit it's too late going to dump hard after 100k

Thread theme: youtu.be/pQkqCx7oJac

LOL nigger you have no fucking idea.

IOC gonna hit 300-500k.

Screenshot this and throw it in my face when I'm wrong.

I had 38 but with the delayed blockcall and fintech on the 27th I decided to buy OMG with the intention of increasing my IOC stack.

I have 21 IOC now. This is from a $600 investment into crypto. I find this all cruelly hilarious.

Here is my OC.

iaYWChXdkRBq9W6oEn9G2gKrHVzomUfetr

sold all of my odn for this

What are your plans here? Sell after the conference?
Hodling since 47k

you're delusional bro I hope you don't get stuck with bags but this shitcoin is going to dump hard, it ain't going another fucking 300% lol.

Ok

Just hit 99k

I have 1400 ioc but was waiting for omg to pump to $20 to dump it all and go all in on ioc but piece of shit omg never mooned faggot coin

Boys were gonna make it

Old school Joel: youtu.be/Fr4q3bj4dtE

no
>he actually thinks this

>55 mil market cap coin won't increase 300%

Please do share more of your wisdom

that pathetic volume for a coin that is supposedly mooning, plus that incremental rise every day just shows that this shit is manipulated by just a few players. the shilling that went on for weeks already, everything is like dejavu, like it happened before (scam city)
I could be wrong but I'm just saying what I noticed, if I could save a few newbies from an eventual disaster then I did my thing.

Love the tech, great dev team, excellent whitepaper, amazing marketcap, impeccable marketing, active on slack and telegram

>I could be wrong but I'm just saying what I noticed
yeah and you noticed what occurs before a breakout retard. Price doesn't slowly rise without demand you have to be fucking retarded not to understand that.

I'm already up 150% and expect my position to go another 3-5x because that is still a relatively low cap for the actual fundamentals the project has and represents.

Don't buy any if you don't believe.

Simply put: this project has 3 years of active development coming to fruition in the next 4 weeks.

WE BROKE 100K

BUY THIS SHIT IS GOING TO BE 10$ by end of the month

lol at the FUD.

Very positive independent report is imminent.

Fintech awards are imminent.

DIONS is imminent.

Fucking MOON is imminent. This is just based neets taking positions with loltraders skimming shitty gainz.

This stupid asshole buys at ATH - have fun with your $400 ETH and $50 Neo bags fagot.

i bought ETH at $180 and sold at $350
bought ANS at $7 and sold at $52 (and some trailing sales at $48 when it started to crash
and I bought IOC at $2.00, let's see how far it goes?

It's gonna get dumped after the fintech awards, calm down bucko.

>DIONS 2 weeks after
uhhhhhh

Exactly, that's when you buy the dip.

Their headquarters is a fucking pyramid!

Please delete this thread

105k. BROOOOOS

Fucking Dion's bro - enjoy being poor without IOC.

Go invest your $$ into Scam ICOs not even established companies with a product. Stupid assholes. I have no sympathy for you heavy bag holding faggots.

Stop bumping this thread anons, I don't want the FOMO to hit yet

Time to post more Joel/Taino

That der spread b/w buys and asks

Hahaha I can't believe people don't have IOC after the relentless shilling that has been going on the past long while. It was only a matter of time before this coin mooned. If you missed this moon mission you deserve to lose all your coins

What day is fintech?

Next week I believe. Not sure what day. DIONS is sure to come after that. You're stupid as fuck if you are going to sell right now. Big dick money is going to pour in soon, IOC is the real deal

IT DIPPED ITS ALL OVER BOYS SELL SELL SELL

I'm the user shilling IOC a couple of times this month on this board. Low market cap, low coin circ. actual working product being released + fintech presentation. This coin is going places. You guys don't have to buy. Fud all you want if you like. Meanwhile we're laughing all the way to the bank.I'm sure it's going to $10 this month seeing all the fundamentals behind it are legit.

Looks like it's dipping.

god dammit

Relax guys, can't go parabolic all the time

>actual fundamentals

These always mean less than shit. Fundamentals play out over the course of months and years.

AHH WHAT THE FUCK GUYS!!?!?

just some pink wojaks taking profit now

Nice coin lmao

Wow ok. I like IOC but the price is clearly being manipulated right now. That's not a natural rise for 20 minutes time.

Order book is really thin. That's why the rise and drops are this violent. A lot of the holders are staking ;)

I've been watching this coin all day, in around 86k, planning to hold for a while. I/O actually sounds like a useful service, I hope they get traction with companies and normies.

Can someone please give a couple of examples where and why a business would use this service? What is it replacing?

Thinking about selling now for a nice 30% profit. What do you guys think? This bear market has been scaring me lately

Everyone talks about moons which never happen

Meanwhile i'm up 120% with IOC ;)

If you're a daytrader might be smart. But I'm seeing volume rising so breakout might be coming. In crypto you never know ;)

Sold 25% of my stack at 115k sats. Buying back at 100k.

Did the same
sold at 112k, waiting for sub 105

Nah I'm watching the oderbook right now It's full if small identical transactions dragging the price around. There is definitely manipulation going on.

Turned out to be a good call ;)

I ended up selling at 113k.
Not gonna buy at 105k though, return is too small for the risk of missing out. Gonna place a sell order at 100k or 95k

I'm placing a buy order at 105k. Free 20 IOC, better then missing out desu.

How poor did this cuck make you Veeky Forums?

>impeccable marketing

U wot m8? Marketing hasnt even started yet, theyre waiting for fintech comp and DIONS to activate.

please stop shilling this shitcoin. The bags are heavy

>bags
>At ATH
Teach me your secret.

I have a gut feeling about this coin. Same as antshares and omg before they went big. Big thanks to the user who brought it too my attention. Fintech awards is still 6 or 7 days away.

Same here user ;)

But seeing there is a low circ. supply this can reach double digits a lot sooner.

A great call
Still haven't bought back in, enjoying gainz on MUE

when does that that super investment article come out?
Daddy needs his gains.

Spero Research
Thank you to everyone so far. We are growing fast and have reached a milestone of over 100 followers so quickly. $ioc report due out soon!

>Spero Research
twitter.com/IO_Coin/status/909740554056904704

16 hours ago,
>in the coming week

DIONS bro

and who tf is spero research? 117 twitter followers, do you want to bamboozle me?

Gotten back in @101k, i'd advise you to do the same. Volume is returning, let's see if we can slowly pass 120k

Formerly Oracle Investment Group (the same group that published the really in-depth report on TenX (PAY) 1 week before it ran up 500% from $1.00 to $5.00 (or more).

Difficult to call the top now. Done daytrading this shit for the day. Could move up slowly like it has done the last few days/weeks.

Excited to see where this can go.

Enjoying the wait?

it was below 100 since then

136% gains so far, would have sold at this point but I see so much more potential in this. Hope I won't get burned

Considering i rebought at 101 Yes

Could've even rebought at 97 lol

god being a DIONS bro has been so nice

What are your honest predictions on sats price?
So much stuff to come

Post Paper Analysis and if Fintech goes well... possibly $8-$10.

If DIONs is a hit... $25-$30 EOY

It will probably 3x over the next week before crashing to about 1.5x the current price. FOMO and the nature of pumps will push it.

this.