Will Chinese Gov adopt BCH and ban BTC?

Boys, it's looking increasingly likely that this chink fucker is going to team up with the Chinese Government and rebard BCH as Bitcoin China. China will then ban bitcoin and attempt to cement BCH as the one true coin Bitcoin. BTC will tank as the Chinese sell into BCH. The current increase in BCH mining and price is the Chinese speculating on this. Shit could hit the fan.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/ShapetheFuture?src=hash&lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where are you getting this info?

fuck off bcash fag.

>m-muh flippening

I don't have any concrete evidence but every rumor thus far regarding China that I dismissed as FUD has turned out to be at least half true.

Dude I fucking despise bcash and the Chinese as much as anyone else.

simple then. public should just not buy bcash.

unfortunately for Jihan, he's also in the crossfire, not just BTC. He's already closing down exchange and mining operations and trying to move them to the USA

nice, can you tell me some differences?

>implying China's ban is about Bitcoin specifically and not cryptocurrencies

According to everything I've read, mining will be unaffected by the regulations going into effect. China has been talking about creating a nationalized bitcoin alternative. Why do that when BCH is only a few steps away from being just that?

if this is true how does china have more control over bch than btc? they already have the majority btc hashpower

Is it because they were the anonymous miner accumulating bch?

Take all of the proven developers from bitcoin core

and remove them

That's at least 7 differences right there.

Also, the segwit improvement? Also gone. Transaction malleability is the future because fuck you.

bch gemmatria = 13

13 is a lucky number in china and an unlucky number in the west

twitter.com/hashtag/ShapetheFuture?src=hash&lang=en

Trips of truth. All news out of China is half true and half false.

LMAO

>fuck your mining if you like fuck

chinese will only cuck themselves by thinking they know better than the free market

What are the chinks saying ? Is bitoin / bitcoincash mining going to be state-owned ?

China wants control of crypto trading.China hoarding Bitcoins and buying it while it's still cheap just in case BCH doesn't work. Jews taking advantage of this by calling it FUD while accumulating thousands of Bitcoin while it's still cheap.

win-win for them

because its tied to btc, user you dont adopt a crypto then just pray everthing goes well just make your own thats not tied down by anything. its why people are retarded if they think governments will suddenly magically adopt existing crypto

I worked this out a week ago.
China is about to make Bitcoin mining a state owned operation.

It makes perfect sense.

yes, they will also adopt neo and everything related to it

just kidding bch is a dead meme

I watched the box mining streams of the bitkan conference. There is huge support for bch and none for btc.
Also mcafee was quoted "one of these cryptocurrencies (i don't know which) will be the world reserve in 5-6 years)

tied / secured

user, did you know how long ot took for the yuan to be one?

but naw disregard everything btc is the future

DING

Out of his ass, like 99% of retards here

Because they don't own BTC tard

Making their own crypto they can control all of it and track it easily too

you shouldn't reveal the sacred techniques brother

wuwuwu

>BCH
>BitcoinCHina

hory sheet

Fuck your mother if you want fuck