Roll Call

Roll Call

Red Leader standing by

>tfw 477

Holy shit that is not the image I wanted to post

Feels good being the master race

474 here

Surprised i got in at all, i was pretty slow ttansferring eth since i was double checking the address to make sure i wasnt about to get scammed

Blue Ranger reporting in!

>tfw deludedLINKies are closet furries

also I WANT MY FUCKING COINS ALREADY REEEEEEE

Block 75 reporting in, comfy. I want to buy way more than 7 ETH worth and I'm sure a lot of other people do too, good luck this going below ICO.

Presale + 473 X 2 reporting for duty!

Most of the people who want to buy are going to have their eth stuck for weeks until they manage to manually process refunds though

473 master race reporting in. How high are we looking to get brehs?

are we gonna sell immediately on etherdelta or hold?

The second I get a x10 I'm selling.

Depends on how high it gets and how quick. If I can get an immediate 10x I'll sell half my position

477 iiii..is getting in, right guys?

how disturbed you have to be to have a pic like this in your pc

473 Comfy Master Race

481. shits gonna be in my account in a few hours. fucking anxiety ridden losers

sup

>4291479
D-did I make it?

losing my life saving stanDING BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No sorry user.

Go get a job user, if only you got in LINK you'd not need a job.

I'M NUUUUUUUCLEARRRR

This shit has turned me off ICOs forever. Having your capital frozen for fucking weeks is salt in the fucking wound. Now I cant even get when this shit hits exchanges.

Same

Is 477 really the cutoff? Says who?

anons did some basic maths

Well I'm not going into an ICO like this unless they have a smart contract set up. How did it work for Kyber?

Basic fucking math retard. Why don't you pussies suck it up and buy on ED for x3?

Dammit... nothing good can ever happen can it

>satans triblos

fug

user, i.....

My math came out different you shitlords

do tell

this basic math was done and the cap was calculated at 481. thats assuming everyone sent 7 eth. we are all gonna make it. dont stress

477 reporting in

How come? Assuming it starts at 73 and average of 6 eth sent, 77-78 is right on the edge.

We're all going to make it? I'm 487

Im just in denial because I sent it with 60gwei almost instantly and I’m on 79

fuck you

3m of cap totally accurate, its a speculative numer. odds ae the cap is closer to 7. dont forget the devs confirmed the 3m remaining was an incorrect figure prior to the ico start time. whats more is the site didnt update to being full till around 1508 utc.