N-no Linkies ?

Existence is pain

Selling LINK @0.001 ETH only x3 ICO price, which is still a deal.

shoo shoo crypto jew

Too low.

496 here... not a lot of hope.

we are the 480+ marines

We may have hope if they refund people that went over presale caps

Lol we will see, anything is possible now, these guys have proven that.

why is this shit being shilled so hard here?

Only ERC20 token that has come out that has actual industry recognition before the ICO, has a product, and has a foot in the door with the banking global elite

30m market cap when the demand is more like 200m.

The ICO finished in minutes and now everyone is salty for missing it.

If this shit doesn't AT LEAST x10 i'll be pissed

Timeline for 100x is mid October my LINKer friend.

Think bigger pepe

>chose BNB for my first coin in August
>tanks
>chose LINK for my first ICO
>489

JUST. FUCK. MY. SHIT. UP.

Deluded LINKies are holding so dear to the fact their little shitcoin will 100x. Well guess what you Kings of Delusion... For it to 100x there has to be people and buy support pushing for 100x. This project has fucked up time, after, time, after time. This was the final straw boys. The team is a let down, they have no working product, they couldn't even get a smart contract to work on their quote "smart link" platform. There is NOTHING but Deluded LINKIES supporting eachother in this bloodbath. The smart ones will sell immediately, but the lucky ones will actually get out before this hits Bancorp level red. I am sorry for you all, I truly am. They still don't have any idea of when they can refund those with ETH stuck on a contract. Good luck getting your LINKs

STFU, refunds will be happening very quickly.

Nice paragraph, judging by your inability to sentence correctly I assume you are a fool who does not see the value in LINK besides from speculation.

Aren't you supposed to be arguing that /because there is speculation this token will 10x or 100x/?

> or by the weekend because there was an issue

> or by the end of the month when our devs come back from Thailand blowing your money on some top tier lady boys