>Good investment habits
>Big gains
>Big bonuses at work
>Big bank account

>no friends
>no gf
>the implicit promises of society have failed me
>the day of the rope is sure to come...

Have you realized that you don't actually socialize with people? Do you expect women to flock to you? Do you know what kind of women would flock to some beta faggot like you? A fucking leech that will drain you cause you are a faggot.

>you are a faggot

>Look for some community events to participate in.
>See if there are any local clubs or group hobbies you can join that interest you.
>Meet people.

Pay me in DGB and I'll help you OP. I'm the complete opposite of you.

Put your money in XMR faggot

Sending you $100k

Fuck friend and a gf, that won't give you happiness. Get a Tesla instead.

daddy musk will provide happiness?

you forgot

>small penis

people can just tell

Yes only he can save us from the death machines that are coming.

Ohpee is a fucking cuck bitch

That's nothing

>study hard
>friendly, work out, okay looking
>shy and autistic tho
>phd student
>one of my students in my lab is also working on his phd but in another field, taking my lab for fun
>asks me out for drinks
>we have drinks
>first friend since 6th grade
>next time he invites me to his dorm for more drinks and vidya
>molests me after I get blackout drunk
>I stick with him for another year even though I'm straight because at least I get free food and booze and because I forgot what it was like to have some kind of a friend
>eventually realize what I'm doing to myself and just leave

Friends are a fucking meme.

i want a leech though :(

>Study hard
>become lawyer
>network and try to be social normie fag
>realize everyone is a faggot
>browse /biz

>relying in society to make you happy
Omfg OP, you crack me up!

Would you pay to have a friend (not me asshole) but another man whos not a homo but is to busy to make friends so he'd go to a matchmaker? People will hate you either choice you make but why work until you die?

Here's the key: actually fucking talk to people, you autist

Is OP kill?

f

>dumb as hell
>unfriendly, out of shape, not really okay looking
>unemployed
>No savings
>bad gambling habits
>lol
>Lol

>have gf I leech money off
>hook up with random sluts every couple weeks
>would trade it stupid social shit to not be a bum

You try too hard op.

Buy a Ninja 600. That should get you going

Is law hard if you are an autistic robot?

You can be the best person on the planet if you dont go out and talk to people no one will know.
Thats actually the issue with people that have social anxiety they try everything just not the one thing they should.

>Have a good job
>Have a wife
>Have a daughter
>Wife cheats you on her holiday
>Moves to another country, abandons her own child
>You're now a single parent
>Get over it
>Find a new woman to your life
>Meanwhile haven't heard of exwife for years
>Daughter doesn't even remember her

Everything went better than expected. When shit hits the fan, don't despair. Talk to a psychologist. Talk to everyone who listens. Stop all drinking and other recreational drugs usage for at least a few months. Just keep on going to work. Start exercising. You'll make it.

>Good looking
>Smart
>Run a cafe (pay is shit)
>Great friends
>People tend to like me a lot
>Doing ok in crypto
>Planning to retire next year and live off of 25k a year from crypto gains
>Enjoy life
>Always a new hobby or interest to be passionate about
>Developed social skills from customer service
>Kinda miss that lost, lonely, isolated, wandering feeling from early 20s
Enjoy the struggle you have my man

>be loser degenerate with long hair
>tons of friends
>fast forward 5 years
>clean myself up
>get haircut
>no drinking
>get business degree
>become computer programmer
>not a single fucking friend

Women are more interested in me now, but I cannot find a friend to save my life. Most dudes (and many women too actually) are kind of bums and just want to drink at the bar and do stupid shit

>party hard and have a lot of friends
>sex with a good array of girls
>become 25+ in age, struggling to make it as an artist
>few friends left, but they are the real ones.
>miss partying and going out
>praying to God I can make enough money to travel to Japan and elsewhere

I'm expecting/hoping my 30's will be my golden age.

it's a lot harder to make friends when you're older. it's pretty sad.

how do you study hard, have 6fig stem job and work out and still have time to think about friends and gf? im a fucking undergrad and make sure to fill up all my free time with learning more shit. study harder m8, even if youre #1 in your field you can only get better by exploring other fields. start with reading all of western philosophy canon, get a gf once you finish kant. throw away other hobbies like Veeky Forums and video games too, nerd.

con't

also I've noticed that most of my friends are bums as well... like no one has any passion or desire to get rich or jacked or see the world... pot takes people over.

I would be so happy if I was you right now.

Go on the red pill on reddit.

Get jacked

See yourself as the prize

Take the pussy off the pedestal

Learn how to interact with people

Stop complaining about it on a board of people who feel no sympathy for you

>the red pill is for faggots

Fuck yourself cunt it's the best way to get top quality pussy and to stop thinking of yourself as a pathetic loser. Read the sidebar and start lifting you fucking chump

kek. yeah only about 1 in 100 people are worth hanging out with. And even then have to put in solid effort and keep callin them out for dinners and games

dont commit suicide

you have a good life

you can find friends in the +2500 member bitpam Veeky Forums cryptocurrency trading/mining/coding discord server

discord.gg/VpPrGmF

Bitch im poor and ugly, what you fucking moaning about.

>Have a wife
>Have a daughter
>Wife cheats you on her holiday
>Moves to another country, abandons her own child
>You're now a single parent
tell how user I want a daugther with out the test tube too

Stop posting this discord everywhere you fucking faggots.

you have enough money, go live somewhere else, go try a social club
go partying more
get a hobby, people with the same hobbys tend to be likeminded and become friends..

last but not least if all else fails, pay for them, still better then all that work for nothing...

fucking normies fuck off you ruined Veeky Forums I remember when it was mostly autistic virgin NEETS exchanging financial advice and then all you facebook and plebbit fags ruined Veeky Forums fuck off reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

calm down your autisms, but you are right
Veeky Forums was far more about advice and self improvement but i was to fucking shitheaded to actually lurk on here. Now its all about cryptocurrencies shilling and i have no idea where to even ask for any advice for beginners.

>28 years old
>stopped studying at 16
>never had more than a shitty part time job
>now homeless for the last 2 years, bumming on friends couches
>jobless for god knows how long

>first gf at 16, was a virgin and quickly became obsessed with anal
>always had long term gf, now found the perfect match
>always played in popular bands, now welcome in any artist social circle
>18yo groupies don't even interest me anymore
>wake up at 7:30am everyday to trade cryptos, no real gains but who cares, I got all the money in the world, I run the nickels man

i was literary starting up Exmilitary Death Grips when i read that up, uncanny

normie detected fuck off reeeeeeeeeeeee theres so many plebbit tier humble brag posts lately just fuck off please

I met her when I was still a student. Best advice I can give: look for STEM women, they're more capable of rational thought. The average woman is completely controlled by her emotions. If she thinks that she has fallen in love with someone else, she can abandon her previous life without a thought.

Go outside and meet people, literally join any class that is remotely interesting. or any thing that has repeated exposure to the same people.

the redpill is for defective faggots that think "le wake up steeple" will solve their problems

your life sounds like literal hell

Weed LMAO YOLO lifestyle: The movie

The thing i'm discovering most about life is none of these extraneous factors really affect happiness very much. Some green text -- I've posted before so some anons might recognize my story.

>be me - mid 20s, been making six figures for a few years, live in cool place surrounded by good friends and a smart, hot gf
>unhappy as fuck. super depressed, browse Veeky Forums and play video games most of the time i'm not at work.
>offered amazing job in big city -- director level, managing a lot of people twice my age
>feel like this is what i've been waiting for, i can finally move on and be happy
>corner office, fancy suits, absolutely crush the job
>more depressed than ever
>never leave apartment besides work. sit on the computer non-stop. find crypto and get rich (+$150k in 3 months)
>social anxiety and depression gets so bad that i stop being able to go into work
>eventually have to quit before I get fired because i've pissed off my co-workers so much by randomly leaving work and not showing up
>all excited to move back home and become NEET, living off of my savings and crypto earnings
>get home, sit around all day playing video games, working out, trading crypto, fapping
>realize that i'm even more depressed than ever and none of this shit fucking matters

you have to find your own happiness, user.
the rest of it is noise -- it can make it harder to find that happiness but it doesn't ultimately determine whether or not you'll find it. i hope this makes sense.

how do you become a programmer with a business degree senpai?

Exactly, what's wrong with a leech? Females are all leech in some form and manner. I want one NOW

I should add that since i've been home, my depression has caused me to start trading yolo style and i'm losing all my fucking money. sold all my btc @ 4150 last week and never re-bought. about to miss that train. bought a fuck ton of mana from the decentraland ICO, lost -30%, sold all my XMR when it was .019 instead of waiting two more fucking days, etc etc.

hopefully i can alter course and avoid killing myself

I find that when you really want friends people look down at you.
BUT when you've completely given up on social life and start focusing on career,
suddenly everyone gets on your dick and starts riding it hard

Friends are a meme, I'm learning that slowly. Most friends will try to hold you back or stab you in the back.

bro, what the fuck.
that is definitely not true - you just don't have any friends that are good people.

there are plenty out there, but the attitude of "friends are a meme - people suck, etc." is self-fulfilling. you'll never become friends with a good person if you walk around your entire life thinking those things.

Faggot confirmed

Try reading books instead of playing video games. They don’t make you feel so empty. I’d recommend Pessoa’s "The Book of Disquiet"

Why do we need to have this topic a million times?
Why do OPs always ignore "pay for coaching" advice?

You are miserable because you want to be miserable. You make a choice to avoid real solutions, you build a fantasy where you know better despite failing at your goals.

The societal contract hasn't failed you. You're the one refusing society.

this.
video games are actually just wasting your valuable limited time you have to live.
you will turn into a much more interesting person if you self-reflect and do other stuff once in a while.

>there are actual people ITT who don't date ex-cheerleader marking cuties while earning 300K with their math PHD

very sad

I have a business degree and am a developer. The internet will literally teach you everything you need to know.

normies get out

What I would do if I were you:

>buy a cheap and big piece of land
>buy cheap heavy machinery
>huge sandbox
>look into old milsurp vehicles
>get a tank or an APC
>drive it around naked while crushing old cars and blasting Nazi marches through externally mounted speakers
>fireworks
>get a whore to blow you while doing this.

take this to /r9k/ please

I will check it out.
I do actually read a fair amount already. Mostly books related to finance and trading, though. I just finished reading Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas (although much of it was rudimentary) and am almost 3/4 of the way through The Investor's Guidebook to Derivatives: Demystifying Derivatives and Their Applications.

I think what I need to be focusing more energy on is getting out of the fucking house. Thinking about getting a dog to help with that.

On a more serious note though, could an old tank be a viable investment? Like renting it out for movies and parades and shit, drive people around in it for money, etc. etc. Even if it's not really profitable, if it can manage to get a 100% ROI and mean a free tank, I'm fucking in.

Haha I just looked this book up.
Strangely ironic subject matter. It may serve to affirm an attitude that i'm trying to move away from, though.

Thanks user.

yea because the 15 shitpost threads on the front page are worth more than this one

frig outta here

Qualified with most. You should have no more than 3 friends, maybe 2 if you're doing it correctly. Otherwise they're a waste of time and total fluff and garbage 99% of the time who will either stab you in the back or not put in what you put in.

It's not about the quantity, but quality.

Even if you have 3 friends, if they're all a bunch of low-energy, no ambition druggies they're worse than having no friends at all.

You fuckers need to learn how to ride solo.

Noone wants to hear about how miserable you are and how you can't get laid. Pay a hooker and shutup.

go get in a car crash.

I relate way too much to this, what should I do?

whats wrong with her nipples

She's not Asian

how many years self-teaching did it take and what language would you recommend is hot now and potentially in the future?

>Kinda miss that lost, lonely, isolated, wandering feeling from early 20s
What exactly is good about being lost, isolated and lonely? I can understand that it is fun to go out in the woods for two days if you want to feel isolated and lonely but that's only fun because you know people are waiting for you when you come back. It's not fun if it isn't by choice.

Realize life doesn't owe you shit and all the "smarts" your parents and teachers jerked you over means nothing if its not put to actual use.

But here's the thing: figure out what you want to do first and foremost. Guidance from other people can help but can also lead you to fuckzone if you're not clear on your own purpose. "I dont know" means you better find out. You don't have all day.

t. was one of those so-called gifted kids.

Well op would you rather be me? 5k in crypto and usd combined with a shit 12$ an hour job. I have a nice small town churchy gf that I will someday marry. She is a servant and a sweetheart.

But honestly OP I'd switch places with you in a second. Quit being such a bitch and man up. If a poor fag like me can find a nice gf you can too. Stop being scared of women. Who gives a fuck if you get rejected.

>Realize life doesn't owe you shit and all the "smarts" your parents and teachers jerked you over means nothing if its not put to actual use.

this! a perfect example is how people tell you what you that what you need to succeed is a college degree, but in reality what you need to succeed is professional-level skills.

you are only the fruit of the fruit tree.

>study too little
>just got into crypto
>got 3 very good friends
>lots of "friends"
>tall and very fit
>big dick
>perfect gf who loves me for who I am and is ready to do everything for me

God my life is awesome, now I just need to make good money with crypto and I am set. Overall I would not want to change with anyone in the world.

> just got into crypto
> "God my life is awesome"

FUCKING LOL!

THIS NORMAN MISSED THE 2017 ETH, NEO, OMG AND XMR GAINS.

THIS NORMAN THINKS HE'S GOING TO MAKE GOOD MONEY WITH CRYPTO

The funny thing is, with my current life I am so content.
It would make little difference if I was rich or poor, i would be perfectly happy either way.
Oh and I got into neo. Made only a few k, but it was a good start

>self assessment: I am awesome
>how other people view you: who is this autistic faggot omg

hi elliot roger.

6 figures STEM job
>kek nobody roping after making 6 figures

How the fuck am I supposed to figure out what my purpose is? Look at that fucking bingo, I am as aimless as it gets. The only reason I'm on biz to make bank is because I have no idea what else to do to live right now, and even if I actually made the money to never have to work again, I would still have no idea what to do with my life then. I do appreciate the advice, though.

I've realised that college is bullshit a while ago, after all I'm on this mongolian basket-weaving forum for a reason

kill yourself

develop a skill. there is no happiness in life without a skill. be it competing to the top of a local sport or painting. learn a skill.

Will a skill get me friends? I got a great gf, thankfully, but that's about all I've got in terms of social interaction. Used to have a lot of friends in high school, pretty much alone now

>born rich
>autistic fucking loser
>spend all my time working out and playing vidya
>no gf
>no friends

>decide to buy a lambo
>literally use the golddigger prank video tactics
>get gf in a week

you guys were right when you said I should get a lambo

why do you want friends?

>okay looking
There's your problem.

The good looking rich chads and stacies fron instagram disagree.

Because I'm lonely and bored and at least with friends I can discuss shit, like politics or philosophy. I don't take pride in being alone

>their lives were born easy
and that's why they'll never do anything with their lives. I've seen what happens to rich kids... they all turn to drugs because their lives are meaningless.

and why would you strive to be a vapid dunce like them? pretending to be a dumbass isn't going to make you happy, you're smarter than that.

do the legwork, faggot

if this helped, donate: 1KvSsea3HnnKpdVzFRKk6ZPUmvBi2Bw3KN

so you are not actually gay but acted gay for him?
was there penetration?

you already have what you think you are missing simply by writing what you said

What do you mean? The pride part?

law is normie central, literally nothing else about you matters.

post timestamp on lambo

if true

fistbump man!

also

if you need a friend and you have money,

add me on psn, buy me some games and i'll be your gaming budy!

hitman_kdj