WHY IS MY INVESTMENT NOT TAKING OFF

WHY IS MY INVESTMENT NOT TAKING OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com.au/11-hilariously-wrong-internet-predictions-2013-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sry im shorting every drop

because iota devs are dipshits who do things like use unreviewed homebrew hash functions in fucking ternary

Say it with me Veeky Forums

FREE

COMMUNICATIONS

PROTOCOL

Buy this at your own fucking risk. Horrible track record. Horrible team. Too cheap to pay talented developers what they cost. Bad future.

Not only that, even if they developed IOTA perfectly it would be worthless without a patent. Its almost like trying to charge someone to use a programming language.

>mulsim founder

gee I dunno

>fud user still posting the same image
Lol

Obligatory Allahu Akbar...

You're putting your faith in a CEO who literally bitched that programmers cost to much at a public meeting shortly before the LARGEST SECURITY FLAW IN CRYPTO SO FAR WAS REVEALED. Shit company. Bad future.

>caps and shit posting
Please trip up so I can filter kthnx

this 100%.

this coin is unsafe

... The image is still true. Bruce Schneier is one of the most renowned computer security experts and did in fact say that about the incident.

this shitcoin is so volatile and i can use margin it's great

As CfB said in his follow up post, appeal to authority is a logical fallacy, and just because a famous security researcher said something, does not make it true.

Remember all of the computer experts in the 90s calling the internet a fad, and that it was completely unworkable?

No, but if you were trying to gage how much you should trust a company, a world renowned security researcher seems like the best guy to talk to.

>computer experts
No. Other people said that. The Internet was always huge with computer experts.

The appeal from logic was already tried. "unreviewed homebrew hash functions in fucking ternary" should make you start rolling on the ground laughing. The appeal from authority is used in case you don't understand the appeal from logic.

also what

I'm sorry about your brain cells, user

You are a fucking meme:
businessinsider.com.au/11-hilariously-wrong-internet-predictions-2013-11

>>Einstein says relativity is true
>Remember that time that scientists thought bees couldn't fly? looooool science

>"click here to see stupid things google ceo has said"
>"click here to see his lifestyle"
freaking clickbait sites

Not clicking cancer.

How about I buy your bags for 50 cents on the dollar? Deal?

I am pretty sure there are plenty of people who already lost more than half their investment, so this isn't funny; you are shilling for an incompetent organization that is bound to fail.

Cool story breh

>people who bought at 100c
kek

I bought at about 20 cents. So I am comfy as fuck right now

IOTA AKBAR!