WHAT THE FUCK BLACKMOON?

I wake up expecting a 2-3x on exchanges and its trading below ico price? I went all on and i will kill myself if i don't get my refund back.

BLACKED

Because it's stupid bullshit that nobody wants or needs or is even interested in.
If an ICO doesn't give you authentic euphoria, don't buy it.

kek

blackscam coin lmao

what exchanges even have it? can't even see a price.

This.

Only got 7 ETH worth of LINK, I need more

recent ICOs really have been disappointing. montha, aventus, blackmoon, decentraland all near or under ICO price.
holy fuck am I glad to have gotten in chainlink presale though

Etherdelta and Liqui. Good luck getting a large amount though, OP is complaining because the buy volume is low (both low tier exchanges first off), and I have a sneaking suspicion that there is a LOT of ETH in limbo right now due to the LINK ICO launching today. If you can't hold more than a couple weeks you're a fucking impatient little child who can't understand how the market works.

> hurr durrr it didn't 10x within minutes, I'm selling

H-he doesn't know does he....
Oh user. Bless your edgy little soul.

T-thats right bud! You... You did it! You got into the LINK pre-sale all right. You just hold onto this feeling as long as you can sport.

Check the volume nigger

Never buy icos retard

I bought the ICO because some youtuber told me to. Should I kill myself now or later?

you should do that regardless of any ICO

let me guess ian balina the nigerian get your lambos in your teens , mansion in your 20s

Just don't get shilled again

If you think everyone is buying a ico to flip you shouldn't be surprised if it doesn't moon right away.

I expect 300% overnight

>JUST

I went all in on ChainLink before they released the whitepaper.

WHY THE FUCK are you buying ICOs and expecting to flip them in the first week? Just hodl a bit jfc

ITT: All these moobs who keep buying "ICOs" years after the glorious coinage rainbow spectrum of 2014.
>not buying DASH
>not buying LTC
>not hodlin MOON

Never go full in on an ICO you gullible anons, unless you know you can buy 25%+ of the shares

FPBP

Blackmoon? I cant even find that shit on Coin Market Cap and they list shit like Berniecoin (BURN)

Maybe because it distributed yesterday you pleb

OHH GOD IT DIDNT GO 100K OVERNIGHT AHHHHHHHH PINKWOJACK.PNG

kys.

>Welcome to Veeky Forums - Stay a while and participate in an ICO

>get lucky during a crazy crypto bullrun
>think your "strategy" keeps working during a bear market
>people keep falling for his bullshit

hilarious

Yet another victim of Bancor

Guys did we just get BLACKED?

REEEEEE