NoLINKER

>Couldn't buy into ChainLink so I'm fudding it.

Other urls found in this thread:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like every other asshole right now

pretty much Veeky Forums today

But if you are a LINKer, strap the fuck in.

You are in an exclusive as fuck club

Can you fud it until Tuesday? I'm going on vacation and i want to buy more for cheap when i het back. Thx bb

same

it's gonna open at 3x on etherdelta and then the presale whales are gonna dump HARD

>block 476
>Still don't know if I'm in or out

Someone fucking tell me which blocks made it or I start FUDding in front of the White House

I decided not to buy in, will see what happens, something aint right with this one

LOL

Not a single nolinker is glad they have nolink

>im a nolinker and want to die

please fucking someone sell to me under 3x

The general consensus is that you probably made it.
But holy shit I'd be on edge to be anything past 475.

t. 473 masterrace.

Dude

see my face?

>mfw you are gonna fucking make it bro

fucking EXCLUSIVE

I am in but only could gather 1 eth.

>Under 0.001 ETH per link

Nice. that makes you an /infant/

I got 7 in so I guess that makes me a /younglad/

any /bigboys/ around?

Is pointing poiting out how messy this ICO was FUDing? Pre-sale investors got fucking banned for asking questions when it was clear they lost control of the situation.

> the general consensus

Like holy fucking shit, the fucking team can't even let everyone know what is up with the ICO? " UHHH WE THINKPAD MAYBE BLOCK 472? Or wait, maybe 475? Idk, ask later. We're still trying to figure out how to refund people because we don't have a smart contract for our smart link platform.

A fool and his eth

21 here, guess I'm a /bigboy/

Gotta start from somewhere.

I have Invested and got banned out of slack just asking question. If this is the way they handle the situation, then it's fine for me.
Will Instantly drop my 300 ETH worth of LINKs in ED, so be ready

Gotta make the same posts in multiple threads? Fuck off nerd your moms calling you for dinner.

>tfw only 4 ETH
>tfw got in at 473

w-will I make it brehs?

When are they distributing the coins? I want to be ready to buy

Followed them months ago, decided to warn Veeky Forums weeks ago about the situation in slack and how they cared about pre-sale Investors. And now they even Ban them. Tell me. Is this the right way to handle the situation?

Hey guys, if you want to buy and sell whitelist accounts, join us on Whitelist Trader Slack:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

They are doing refunds first, to amend the salt. Then they will give us our LINK.

Suck it up bitch, you are not an investor of LINK you are buying these tokens with intention of usage, they can sell to whoever the fuck they want, Chain Link owes you nothing, nothing.

Ok. Peace out. Impossible to discuss this situation objectve with a teenager who invested all his milk money into them.

this cat looks like my giftfriend after work