>21 years old
>In Ontario, Canada
>No highschool diploma
>No drivers license
>No skills
>No friends, also virgin
>Parents angry and want to kick me out
>$1000 in cryptos and $20k stocks
>Losing all hope in life, regularly think about committing suicide or just venturing off into the middle of nowhere to spend my money to have a little fun
>Sad and worthless retail job
>Skinnyfat but can't find motivation to fix health or body when I have this mountain of problems

How can I fix my life or at least get rich ? Please no crypto shilling

Go all in on DBG

buy DGB

buy a prostitute, most relationships are no different anyway.

I don't see how that solves my problems

Fuck a hooker to get it out of the way and hit the gym asap

Detoxify your environment. Look up DEHP. Discard all malleable plastics.

Definitely move out. Seek advice of qualified people you admire by reading books about or by them. Spend time in libraries, nature, and gyms. Plan on going back to school. Actually go to colleges and hang out.

If your family annoys you distance yourself. Hodl your Cryptos and never compare yourself to anyone

Go back and get your high school diploma ffs.. no decent job will hire you without that

you got 21,000 that's more money than I had a year ago and I'm 24. of course I guess that's like $2.25 USD. You'll survive, just lose five pounds and do pushups every day.

Im scared to move out. Will it actually be worth it?

By scanning a picture of your fucking ID so you can finish high school you autist.

I'll do that but what about everything else

Move to Montreal user. I'll hang out with you. We'll talk crypto.

No it won't be worth it. Everyone is looking to get rich renting and selling real estate. It's all the same absolute crap it was just 15 years older and twice the price.

To survive life y are going to have to lower your expectations in every way and learn to enjoy pain, at least you'll be working on yourself

Your condition is called being a loser. Finish highschool and get into college. At 21 you're not old enough to look creepy in a college campus.

This will give your life a short-term purpose and allow you to have some time to think about what you want to do with your life and learn a skill or two.

If you don't act now you will get older soon continue being a piece of shit without aim.

Humans are designed to be happy when they have a purpose and work to achieve that purpose and see the results. Going to college won't substitute that, but as I said, it will give you time to think, meet people, work on projects and other shit that will keep your mind ocuppied.

At 21 you're probably dumb as a brick and don't know jack shit about what you want to do in life. Start now if you want to figure it own soon, before you become 100% loser.

My parents want to kick me out soon. I'm afraid I dont have the time or chance to go to university.

if you tell them you're going to college, they will understand that. They probably want to kick you out so you can figure your shit before it's too late. I understand them. Show them you're not a dipshit and you're doing something for your future.

No parent kicks their kid out unless he believes it will help him. Show them you are 1 step ahead of them and you will have their support. That is unless you come from a fucked up stoner-abusive family. If they are normies, they will understand.

They dont understand user. They're very abusive and always hit me and verbally abused me as a child.

I literally got a job a month ago that my dad made me quit because it conflicted with me helping him on his retarded home project and then he got angry and kept yelling at me about not working... 3 days later. They are not normies they are messed up

Wow what a little bitch.

I never chose this life user

Wow and you are afraid to leave? Just fucking leave dude.

You sound like u live in thornhill bro

Then what am I suppose to do? Suck BBC behind a gas station?

my advice from the 519: Keep fit, and have fun.

Fucking take out some of your investments, rent a room, get your job back or another one, block your parents, budget, save and invest, get drivers license, get cheap dogshit car if you really need one, become adult, learn who you actually are and not what your childhood made you.

>then I lose on inheritance
>slowly eat away my savings
>still same loser in every regard
there's no escape for me man. I could understand if I had a degree or some sort of skillset I could always fall back on to make money but my situation is fucked

Fuck quoted wrong post anyway I know im being a little cuck but Im just lost in life

Didn't think I would find fellow Veeky Forumsbro in a city like this, where you in Montreal?

They already want to kick your ass out. You only have one life and you learn and grow as a person from experience. If you wait around and be a bitch just to get some inheritance then you will never grow as a human being and will have a husk of a life.

If you go out and do your own thing either your family will be proud of you or you can rub it in their face. Even if you fail at least you're the one in control of your destiny.

I'm just terrified of all the things that could go wrong. I can understand if I had any sort of solid footing in this life but besides my cryptos and cuckstocks I'm nothing. And it's not like that is even much at all.

Well...shit. Mainstream media convinced me that canadians are not fucked up and always nice.

Plan B: stall for time to figure out your next move. If they want to kick you out, make them work for it. Try to save money until then. money = freedom.

I highly advise to try and finish college though. Save money while you can, liquidate some of your stocks when needed. Keep the crypto.

If you can find a part-time job that allows you to go to college and actually learn some shit whilst providing you with food and a roof over your head, do it.

The worst thing you can do right now is to continue doing what you're doing. At 21 you are still young, a kid. But getting older has a way of fucking with people's mindset. "oooh i'm too old, i'm a loser, i'll never get my life in order." This is bullshit, but your brain will make you believe it.

By acting now and having a purpose, you will postpone that loser mindset.

PS: if your family is fucked up, it might be genetic. Your serotonin and dopamine levels are probably fucked. Try 5HTP (it's a suppliment, not a drug) for a month and see if it helps. If not, it's probably your dopamine levels that are fucked. Smoking, drinking and drugs help with that, but don't do it. If you can be a casual smoker and drinker, that's ok. Just don't abuse it cause you'll fuck your brain even more and you'll commit suicide. That's why rockstars always commit suicide. Their dopamine is fucked due to drugs and shit.

Fucking something up is a learning experience god damnit. You're supposed to fuck things up, that's how you get better at them. You have no practice at life and that is why you are afraid. You have to make a few mistakes along the way but always treat them as learning experiences to get better at living your life.

buy land somewhere peaceful, build or buy a house on that land already and just become a small time self reliant farmer. youll feel youll have a purpose instead or rotting in your room and wasting money on consumerist garbage that funds the jews

You guys are right. But where can I figure out how to move out if it comes down to it? I'd love to be able to move to a new part of the country where there's better jobs than my current place

Moving to another part of the country is harder especially if you don't have a car or a job already lined up. Just stay semi local since it's already familiar to you, keep costs low, just rent a room, just google rooms for rent in Montreal

>captcha related

It's certainly a better option than staying here, there's only minimum wage jobs here really. No opportunity at all unless you have a car.

>Montreal
is that liveable with no French knowledge? Heard it's quite affordable.

Fuck Ontario, whatever, I forgot what baby bitch OP put.