So who here is waiting for Link and Cyber to hit EtherDelta so we can get some sloppy seconds...

So who here is waiting for Link and Cyber to hit EtherDelta so we can get some sloppy seconds? I am not ashamed to admit I missed the ICO's for both but I am ready to accumulate huge amounts. We can still make decent profit getting them off EtherDelta before they hit major exchanges.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw
steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i threw all my available ETH into it so i won't even be able to buy on delta

fuck my nigger life

t. Linker trying to create FOMO

Thanks buddy, I hope they buy it from us for 10x.

You can have my pre-sale bags. Will list 300ETH worth of Link in ED between X2 - x3 ....so be ready

I have got banned from their slack for No reason. I am out asap

Kyber***

I don't even know if i'm in yet, and all went all in.

If i have my ether back i'm out of this shit.

Pretty sure you'll get Eth back before it hits delta
nah NoLinker here... just see the potential in the tech of both coins

typing "NIGGER" is not "no reason"

I'm anticipating a lot of pre-sale people are gonna sell at that price.. which will keep it down long enough for NoLinkers to accumulate

7 ETH is peanuts man, I don't see this dipping much besides from the little group of salty nu-coiners who can't handle a bit of rough and tough selling off.

I'm hoping to pick some more LINK up around ICO, but we will see.

Playing it safe might list at 1.5x for a quick profit.

Yeah you got me. I spammed NIGGER. I know a lot of ppl who got banned from this messy slack. Rory went rage mode

they literally took the slack link down so you can't even get in anymore. I got banned too for saying I was gonna kill myself for having my eth tied up lol

kek

Heads up anons - They started distributing LINK!

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca

Hey guys, if you want to buy and sell whitelist accounts, join us on Whitelist Trader Slack:

join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/MjM1NzA3MjkxNTI0LTE1MDQ0NTkzMzQtMTA2ZDBmNmZjMw

Oh fuck it feels like Christmas

Just got my allocation from the presale pool! We're all gonna make it bros!

WE HAVE MOVEMENT BOYS; sending it straight to Etherdelta for maximum profits!!! etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca

>etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
It begins...

>Token Balance: 18,326.468316 LINK
>Token Balance: 15,125.084 LINK

FUCK YES

They didn't give me the presale bonus though...

I put in a few hundred ETH in a couple of presale links. Received all of my tokens right now so they are NOT refunding overfilled presale pools :D :D :D

>15600 link
5 eth invested

Is this good?

Do you mean Kyber? Do your research.

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is

Every fucking thread that mentions kyber

Fuck off lmao wow

Fuck yea keep spreading the FUD, I want this coin cheap when it hits Delta

IT'S HAPPENING

So you're bitching about 300 - 600 free eth here?
Go fuck yourself larper.

seems like 178 is cut off feels bad

You invested 6 or they fucked up.

It's called pre-sale bonus, you fuckd up for investing in the crowdsale.

I am a 479+marine and I'm not fucking buying. But seriously, I'd dump the fuck out of that coin ASAP if I was in, especially after that shitstorm.

Actual 300eth Pre sale buyer buyer here. Please sell your bags for a tidy 3-4x. I'll hold on to mine.

kys faggot

It's up on Delta, add it as a custom token:

Symbol: LINK
Contract Address: 0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
Decimals: 18

How did you get this info?

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances

I want to believe you but at the same time I call bullshit. No way LINK is that cheap right now below ICO price.

Fuck off retard we're not here to baby your whiny asses.

it's selling for around 50% more than the crowdsale

its up 30% from ICO dude

lol the price is still dropping

Guess what. The price will keep dropping. Whales get more and more coins. Everyone is just butthurt how the ICO went, but nobody will care after SIBOS and rebuy for 600%. SELL NOW AND GET YOUR 25% gains. gogo

lol get fucked its already 3x'd from what i can see

Selling at 0.0004600001. on ED =/= x 3 - pre-sale price

So you are rory or anyone else from chainlink? Got a big discount huh? nice.

Can I get a link to the ED page?

It was selling for around 0.00055 an hour or two ago. Now it's 0.00048, around 30% more than the crowdsale. fuck yourself

my mistake user i was looking at the wrong thing. sorry but i really hope it keeps falling or is manipulated down somehow so i can buy at near ICO level.

Fuck this shit Im dumping.
Too much crap with thIs ICO.
Feels like bancor imo

Thank you for this user, seriously. I missed the ICO due to fucking wagecucking, at least I can get in now

PLS DON'T - you might crash the market with your 7ETH

the classic chainlink / bancor meme - i like it

Links already on ED

And already below ICO, Kek

Only people making profit on this are the pre sale groups. You guys got cucked hardcore on this ICO.. 5% of scraps to fight over 10000s eth of transactions in limbo and dumped on by the whales who bought out 95%, completely ignored eth cap limits and still got extra link per eth compared to ico. What a fucking shit show

20k at 0.000430000 - Is kill.
Rip

The volume on ED is garbage.

ED still in stealth mode.

Only butthurt Veeky Forums boys dumping.

ICO price was 0.00038, what are you talking about?
It's not even on ED unless you add it manually.

It’s literally trading at 0.00038 right now, that’s the point. Pre sale can sell all the way until 0.00030 and make a profit

I'm waiting for my Eth refund, 480 baby

Last buy was 0.000478800, and the current highest bid is 0.00044280. I don't think it's gone lower than 0.00043. At least check the numbers before you start fudding

Contract address is
0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
I must be doing something wrong.

DONT YOU SEE IT - SELL NOW - below ICO and below PRESALE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

go below presale price PLEASE i need to get in

t. nolinker

he is right
i also got banned for nothing, if i had link tokens id dump em at x1.5 idgaf anymore about this shitshow and just will wait patiently for my ethereum

what was the ICO price?

>etherdelta forever loading

makes me think

ITS RISING ON DELTA NOOOOO CRASH SO I CAN BUY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. no kyberer