What is a good historically related tattoo to get?

What is a good historically related tattoo to get?

My ancestry is irish, norman and maori, i don't feel a significant connection to any culture. Pic semi related, Maori men had/have facial tattoos called "moko" unique to them, when signing the treaty of waitangi, some opted to used drawings of their unique moko

Potato

14 on one eyelid, 88 on the other.

i have considered something fascist related but im almost certain my political leanings will change over time and im part maori, honorary aryan, but still maori and by extension mongoloid

On a more serious note, I've spent the better part of a decade trying to figure out a tattoo I would not regret in 20 years. Still nuffin.

Would you actually get a facial tattoo like that, though? I don't know about New Zealand where I guess they're more prominent but in the United States they're considered an easy way to guarantee you never get a "good" job.

"LARP LIFE" On your forehead.

Just get
>
>
>

tattooed on ur thigh

1/3" blood type under your left arm

Get a to-scale ruler tattooed on your forearm

A tattoo to help you measure the diameter of bits and drivers

Your living will, things like what you want to happen to you if you end up as a vegetable.

A to-do list with lines to write stuff on with a sharpie

If you're a mutt with no particular attachment to any of your places of origin, getting a themed tattoo from those places will only make you seem like a poser.

Every ethnicity is an aggregate of smaller, older ethnicities which nobody remembers, your goal now is to start a new tradition with your line, so that you will be their history and heritage.

Get a swat sticker

Don't tattoos look stupid and unprofessional.

Branding yourself isn't going to give you a connection to culture.

Not with that attitude

>this.

Don't try to attach yourself to a new historical meaning. If you're old enough to post here then you should already have some meaningful experiences, thoughts, and ways of life that can be represented with archetypes.

>Being this kind of faggot.
Your kind of attitude is just ridiculously over the top. Tattoos have been and still are a way to express yourself. Self-expression is positively fine and something which should in general be encouraged but there're also times and places where uniformity is key. As such you should probably abstain from tattos that would show when wearing male formal wear. Tattooing 'Thug Lyf' on your forehead is asinine but decorating your body with ink on a more discreet place is absolutely fine.

My goal is to start getting scythian and thracian style tats. Currently have a boar and wolf.

t. alpha

Tattoos are nigger tier

Can't get into bars with a face tat brah.

Huh? Working as a bouncer at a latin nightclub, I only stoppes obvious gang tats.

Except prison bars bahahahaahahahh

Tattoos are a hallmark of loads of european and asian cultures mate.

You should get moko's like these guys have.

They look like really nice people

Very respectable people

i probably will never get a good job anyway

I wouldn't because it would scare off women

unironically would be this guys friend and buy him a beer

He seems like some kind of turbohispter with that complexion and a SS helmet.

>i probably will never get a good job anyway
Not with that attitude.
>I wouldn't because it would scare off women
Good call.