Didn't buy link

Cause I wanted to buy a coin that will actually moon

Hahahaha I can't believe you faggots didn't buy IOC after I've been shilling it for weeks and trying to get all the biz-bros on this moon mission. Oh well. Snooze you fucking lose

It hasn't even pumped yet either. Wait til it gets more volume. We're gonna make it OP

another moon mission i miss, fuck me

Fuck dude, there was some guy in another thread earlier saying he sold his IOC for ETH to put into the LINK ICO, and his block for sure didnt make it. He is probably tying the rope as we speak.

I bought 11k of them around 40-50k sats. We are going to fucking make it. When someone on biz shilled me this I was super interested and went just about all in. There was no chance this wasn't going to moon

Wow that is really shitty. I still don't understand the whole thing about link. Are they anything that much different than oracalize? (Solidity API library). I'm a solidity dev too, I feel like people are all fired up about nothing

i've been playing up and down all day. buy 85k sell 9k. buy 91k sell 10k. buy 91k again sell 11k. next entry is 94k

Wash trade will rekt you

no DIONS, bro. kill yourselves

?? wash sale is normal when you scalp. kys

This is like setting etheroll on 95% odds and thinking you are making money.

Nigger im talking about getting rekt with taxes, unless you arent american, then carry on

why the fuck does a wash sale wreck me on taxes. i do them every year and indicate wash. i still make more money. trading is income. it's taxed the same as my primary source.

i make 4x as much money than just holding. order books on this coin are nice and clear.

How high will this bad boy actually go?

lol i dont think you understood what user meant

taking profit by literally day trading isn't even a wash. buying lower when you lose and rebuying even lower is a wash.

Are you playing the spread? I though you were talking about selling the "peak" wherever you think that is, and trying to catch the dip over and over

both. it's a been good relatively stable crypto to do it with for the past few days. setting limit buys and sells on bid/ask can get 1-2% instantly

REEEE GO BACK UP

volume slowly going up, gonna be big

snackbars?

IOC front page Bittrex tomorrow, cap this

You genius... it went frmo around 2 dollars to 4.49. thats what, 125%?

chainlink is up 50 % in like 5 hours. what do you think is going to climb faster % wise?