Get on

Get on.

Or regret it in December.

I have a few 100k
will I make it?
McAfee also blessed.

Honest price predictions for end of the year?

1.5 cents

5 cents

I want to believe it'll hit this price, but don't know if it'll get there that quick. Good signs so far, though.

Verge is a wonderful play token.

You can own millions of them, how fun is that!

You can pretend you've got a huge stack of privacy coins!

Of course with its public blockchain and rich list and stuff don't make the mistake of trying to actually use it as a privacy coin, but definitely have a fun time playing with it!

I'm thinking a massive pump will come but won't last

wraith protocol.

also, bought at 53 sat. More then tripled my money in a few weeks. Allready proven to be an excellent investment with lots of room for growth.

What OP said... put some money in it while you still can.

I'm up about 2300%, but I only put 100 dollars down. Bought on May 19.

If I realized the potential then, I would have gotten way more. I somehow managed to buy $200 worth of XRP at 32 cents four days later, though.

No worries dude, at its current price, it's still a bargain. Load up and hold one or two years. Then buy some real-estate, gold and silver with your profits. Be set for life.

Literally just buy XMR.

Plebs fighting over their gimmick coins that serve literally no purpose

i forgot about this coin just remembered i have 40m of it

how much is it worth now??

McAfee's involvement with Verge is an interesting sign, yes. I believe he's also developing a privacy focussed smartphone... think of the possibilities if they decide to team up in some way. Damn.

160sats

Shill harder.

40m would be about 261.21K USD, if you're not larping

He is. But it just goes to show how much potential this coin has. No pump or dump bullshit or ico-scams here. Good devs working on a solid project that steadily gains in value.

Let the XMR shills do their fudding while i x100 my investment. Cheers.

Let me get a few more 100k before this bad boy takes off.

im not lying i also own a lot of monero too so fuck off

in fact i have more monero than i have verge usd value

both good coins

The only "long" hold coin atm that is performing well for me.

Why is the market so shit? When will people realize that insitutional FUD is not more relevant than twitter FUD.

5cents? But $1 by 2019