Excellent choice sir, that will be 100 satoshis

Excellent choice sir, that will be 100 satoshis

Aventador S with a body kit. 5 times the cost. I love Lamborghini. I hate Lamborghini.

Fugliest lambo ever made. I would rather buy a ferrari a porsche or gtr then drive this west coast custums 90 style dickturd

I think it looks fantastic. But it is literally a slightly tweaked Aventador with a different shell and costs 5 times as much.

this will be us in 10 years

That is honestly too much today. You can get a Lambo cheaper than 400,000$

Yes, we are all going to make. Eye on the prize. Don't give up!

That is a 2.5 million dollar car. It is probably worth close to 4 at auction.

>spending 2.5 million dollars on a car
It's like some people want to become poor.

25 Verge in 2020. Screenshot this.

>It is probably worth close to 4 at auction.

Things that surprisingly appreciate:
High End Hunting Rifles
Limited Edition Supercars
Art
Rare alcohol

How much do you think you will spend on maintenance before it increases in value lol. Take a veyron. New tires 25k anually every 2 years you must replace rims. Thats a 100k deal. Im not even talking about a oil change or brake pads or even a small repair engine wise. Youll be out 1.5 mill after 5 years or so. Fuck that. Why buy a lambo for 2.5 mil if you can buy 10 cars which are 20 times more fun.

The people who buy those things, apart from art, see price appreciation as a sidethought.

>not buying this
Fucking plebs everywhere

Honeslty, McLaren has been hitting shit out of the park. Aston Martin and Bentley for sporty usable things.

Hahahaha

>buying an asset that can literally die

Do people here really like cars or is it a meme? Are people here really /this/ normie as to want a pathetic show of wealth which, when combined with the pathetic autist driving it, screams of desperation for attention that they're never going to get?

Of course it's a meme. Most of these losers can't even drive. I'm 32 and I don't have a license because I don't give a shit.

And $5 billion in fees

They are all ugly and horrible as cars, but this one is the peak of Lameborememei's

H-how much in gwei?

implying they drive it

sigh. listen and learn user

time = money

a lambo allows you to cruise through a college campus, beckon the first chick over that suits your fancy, point to your dick, and have her start sucking

alternatively, you can waste an hour or god forbid an entire evening doing some more elaborate mating ritual

say you value your time very, very low ... $100/hour. you save 2-3 hours per day fetching fresh pussy, or $250. thats $90k in time saved per year.

now it makes sense why you get a $200k car ya?

it saves you a ton of money (time)

no it doesn't, you've been deluded by the media

This board has always been on the "normie" side of Veeky Forums, but the latest crypto boom has caused an influx of human trash from low quality boards like /r9k/.

>influx of human trash

Even if Veeky Forums is more normie, Veeky Forums is hardly a place where the most productive members of society hang out. The majority of the population here are Chad lites at best

How would people buy bread?

Max worth of a bitcoin is 5 million. 1 sat = 5 cents.

You do know they can add more decimal places, right?

t.virgin