CHAIN LINK

Dear noLINKers, don't google "SIBOS" or "SWIFT" if you want to stay off suicide watch in October.

Other urls found in this thread:

finextra.com/pressarticle/70428/smartcontractcom-unveils-chainlink-plans-adds-to-advisory-board/sibos
coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme
smartcontract.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude fuck off with your scam coin, it's only x2 so much for your x10 you fucking retards.

And whatever you do, DO NOT open this if you don't plan on getting into LINK:
finextra.com/pressarticle/70428/smartcontractcom-unveils-chainlink-plans-adds-to-advisory-board/sibos

This is the next Bancor. Enjoy your bags :)

How should it be instant x10? Are u dumb? x2 in 1 hour on ED, feels good

Sorry you didn't get in, user.

Get in now, or you'll be hearing this line many many times until you leave Veeky Forums forever with a suicide pepe.

Good one, user! I like jokes.

Here we go
coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

sibos 2017 16 - 19 October
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme
As DLTs mature, it is becoming increasingly clear that no single platform will replace a significant end-to-end financial business process in one step. Rather it seems increasingly likely that DLT will work with other automation technologies, including messaging and APIs. In this session we hear how the 2016 Innotribe Industry Challenge winner proposes to bridge DLT platforms with ISO 20022-compliant SWIFT messaging. SmartContract.com will present a live demo of a Proof of Concept where a DLT platform manages ISO 20022-compliant bond instruments, while an ISO 20022-aware Smart Oracle settles coupon payments off-ledger through ISO 20022 payment messages over SWIFT.

Holy fuck this isn't just come DGB conference too.

WELL MILK MY TITS

dgb 2.0

So... we will go up x100?
Nice, just bought 100k

How can I get in if I couldn't get in on the presale? Didn't trust pooling and from USA.

Right now it's only available on etherdelta.

Can someone explain what all this means I'm layman's terms. What is LINK going to do and how was it done before LINK?

smartcontract.com/

Start with the faq and move up to the whitepaper.

So is etherdelta just a front for an elaborate ICO ruse or is everyone else just dropping the ball? Part of the design of etherdelta?

ED pretty much automatically lists shit like erc20 tokens. It's not a conscious decision by the admins of that exchange.

Makes sense. Guess I am wasting money not flipping some tokens

Missed the "crowsale" but bought 10k LINKS for 6 ETH on EtherDelta. Dunno how much I lost but I'm still happy because I've a lot of faith in this one.

Make you lose money, sell now

Tell a newfag what this is

Nice ICO price was 6K per ETH so not bad.

Before LINK smartcontracts couldnt talk to real world, with LINK they can, to call functions in real world you pay LINK to LINK Nodes.

SIBOS is a banking conference where a live demo of A STANDARDIZED BANKING TRANSACTION will be performed by LINK/Sergey team.

Plus they have 2 strongest computer science people (chief RSA guy => best encryption since 1950s till 2007) and LLVM guy => compiler used by all big companies such as Google/MS/Intel and entire world to convert code into machine instructions.

AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT THEY HAVE HUDSON, LEAD ETHEREUM DEVELOPER.

THIS IS NOT A X10 ITS A GUARANTEED X100 BY DECEMBER

Nice summary.

I'm going to copy-paste your post and not even ask if that's ok, ok?

October 2017 sibos conference

+ Facebook's Director of Engineering Evan Cheng as an active Technical Advisor

Thats the LLVM guy.

I didnt mention facebook engineer because LLVM is 10x bigger and more worth mentioning than saying you are facebook engineer.

hudson is an advisor on chainlink just like VB is an advisor on omg. not their lead dev in any capacity

ok slap me for being stupid mofo. hail sergey the money spitting saviour 0/

He didn't say Hudson was a lead dev for chainlink, he said Hudson was a lead dev for ethereum.

He just said Hudson was involved in chainlink.

I just paid 1 eth for 1400 LINK i hope you ico mofu are happy. block 483 kms

This is literally the only thing that matters right now. Even if you buy at 10x, you're still 10xing your money after Sibos (where they have a scheduled demo of their STANDARDIZED product for banks) in less than a month. This isn't fucking stickers and google lunch room selfies. This is a ready product to existing customers that are the biggest in the financial world.

Sure, Ark is nice and will hold value, but seriously this is the only thing that matters right now. I'm buying everything I can get below 5x.