ChainLink

There are people putting their LINK on sale in EtherDelta RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Can you link arseholes start a general and post in that? I'm sick of you guys shitting up the entire board with these shill posts.

Yup, just like those delusion bancor fags

I can't find it on etherdelta

Can basically buy it for ICO price only people making profit selling it are the pre sale people.

Seems like a running trend for this ICO.. pre sale gets away with overfunding wallets and gets 95% of the funds meanwhile ICO gets fucked over with 5% scraps to fight over and any1 that missed out is now waiting weeks for their eth refunded.

Kek, what a shit show

Go to EtherDelta
Click on the button that lets you select which coin Go all the way down click on other.
Input these details:
0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca, LINK, 18 decimals
Watch the shitshow

that was expected by anyone sane except for the deluded linkies. kek

What do you expect? It's only good for a quick flip

its 1.6x crowdsale price retard

>0.000430000 51842.729 22.292
>0.000440000 31500.000 13.86

I actually looking at transactions that have went through not what people have sell orders at, retard

What was the blocks that received link?

What was the crowdsale price of 1 LINK in sats?

478 and below
I got mine @ 0.000429 Eth. Put in 1.7 during the pre sale and 6 during the crowdsale

I got at 77

Damn are you serious... I put in at 3:05 and got 501... Fuck sake

It is the last three digits isn't it?

Pic related. Still not too late to buy off the people selling in EtherDelta, It's barely a 20% mark up. Buy if you believe in the longer term.

It is if all you ETH is sitting in a random wallet doing nothing because you missed out on the ico.

how does etherdelta even work

I just sold my 8k bag for x1.25, i feel this is going lower.

It will because anyone actually interested in the chainlink either got LINK in the ico and is trying to sell or didn't and can't buy because there ETH is in fucking limbo

One weak hand out. Never come back pls.

Like every other decentralized exchange. Input a wallet or send to ED, put it in the ED wallet for trading, make your trades, put it back in the wallet and go on your way.

Yeah I don't get it, can someone explain this shit to me. After how frustrating and difficult this ico was, why are people already selling it at a loss on the first day? Is it 100 percent market manipulation right now?

0.00035 was ICO, no one is selling at a loss friend, it's people selling for profits.

Nope. People are selling because of the FUD

look steemit front page

look reddit - everyone hating it because the missed the crowdsale and ETH stuck in limbo now

Only ppl from pre-sale sitting comfy til' SIBOS and then everyone will rebuy with a 600% increase

I'll sell now. Guys, this will most def. going below ICO in the next 2 weeks. The ico was fucket and ppl are upset

>Price just keeps crashing.
I am now glad my eth is in limbo and I couldn't fomo buy and had time to rethink my decision and capability of 1 dev running the project

Fuck this shit Im dumping.
Too much BS Going on with this ICO.

That‘s what the whales want

Holy shieet. RIP

After missing out im glad this shit is dumping into the ground.

No lambo :(

Ahahahah this is a copy pasta

and the price is dropping fast. I dont think people are going to be able to make back there initial investment. I suppose the no info, the amateur way the crowdfunding was handled and the fact that the team could not do basic maths correctly to estimate the number of tokens at ICO has all had an effect.

people are trading an ether for 10 LNK and I have 9360 of them?

You must be high as fuck

weak FUD.
Go to ED, click on the arrow on the upper left,
scroll down, click other
Contract address - 0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
Name - LINK
Decimals - 18

ICO price was 0.000384, it's never been under 0.00043.

The nolinkers really trying hard to make themselves feel better

You all bought link when ETH was close to its ATH. You are currently all in a loss.

??? maybe if you want to cash out to USD today. Name of the game is to increase BTC/ETH. Try harder

Yeah which you can do by trading the fiat pairs. The people who did so are at a higher profit than you in cash and in btc/eth. Are you seriously so stupid you fell for the never cash out meme?

Oopsies..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Holy shit.
Damn.

The ICO yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all linkers. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in Chainlink will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Chainlink wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded linkies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you linkies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a linkie.

What does this mean? Help a brainlet out.

Someone sold 80k of LINKS for 0.8 ETH. It's prolly a whale selling to himself

kek

Lol what, didnt he sell 0 LINK for 76k ETH per LINK.

kek, you're right.

It's always funny when new people start using ED.

tl;dr Should i buy LINK

Don't waste perfectly good pasta on this.

People are starting to catch on to the fact that most ICO's are scams. Bancor and now this.

It is good for Crypto in the long run though. People cant just make $32 mil out of think air for a flashy website.

Except it's already x1.5 and it hasn't even been properly listed yet

fud more

1.7X now. This one will be X3 easy. Even saltier mine didn't go through now. Kyber for moon. xD

Kyber exchange when? Salty I did not get on money skelley's train

Does anyone have an idea when they'll refund the poor people who couldn't make it for the crowd sell?

strike while the iron is hot, it's only at x1.5 for the moment

mercy is a no skill healslut

No-linkers BTFO.

ITT: ChainLink shills trying to get newfags to buy their coin so they can inflate the price and sell high

already 1.7x from yesterday lmao

GG, it's now at 1.6x ico

ITT, the same 3 fudders visit every thread because their feelings got hurt by indifferent devs

I didn't even try to buy any at their ICO, but nice try autist

Screencapped

Devs really are cunts but they made me money so I no longer give a fuck.