Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

friendly reminder for all you people FOMOing about missing out on chainlink, there is still time to buy ICON. There's a 30eth individual cap for a couple of days on the pre-sale so you can buy in now, but it's going to sell out pretty quickly. This thing is Korea's answer to NEO and already has a shitload of partners on board. I guarantee that profits will be large.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x7eca82d239c3b1513d6368e2ff21763e469f1298#internaltx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this or boscoin

oh and there are KYC checks so burgers and chinks need not apply

25K ICX secured. Should I put in another 20 ETH to make it a total of 75K ICX? Or is the exposure too high?

The company behind ICON owns Coinone, this thing is going to be huge

I think you can only do one order in each phase, so you'd have to wait until the 100eth cap part to buy in again. It's a solid be though, I've put in 28 eth. The only drawback is it will be a while until it can be traded but that doesn't bother me.

These ICOs are the only thing that's ever made me a little sad to be American.

I was sleeping when the ICO started. Is the 30ETH round still active and till when?

i didnt get any coins yet?

only 1000 ETH left.

after this no more crowdsale. WE ARE SOLD OUT
YOU MISSED THE KOREAN ETH

:(
>tfw all my eth is stuck in chainlink

Holy fuck, they sold out almost 74000 ETH in few hours. Why wasn't this shilled on biz more?

Now I won't make it in time

This shit is gold hiding in plain sight. More excited about this than chainlink desu. Maybe the KYC scared the burgers away. A good thing imo, I was actually able to bag 30 eth worth at the ICO

Still got in.

Whre can i see how much is left?
Is there still time left to participate?

lol i just went on their blog and read their article. apparently you have to follow their shitty steps *exactly* otherwise it wont work.
where is my ether then?
cuz i opened the contribution dialog and closed it several times, but it was always the same address so it shouldnt matter?! RIGHT?!
yet their blog says blablaba

why the fuck dont they put this info on their website, wtf, For example their blog says "only 1 contribution is accepted per term"... so you cant actually send ether multiple times apparently

Fucking faggots anwer me!!!

also, you have nice numbers

400 ETH left
you missed the most hidden gem ICO.
congratz biz
enjoy your blackmoon, enigma and link drama while all the korean buy this shit

When does the KYC thingie start?

hmm i just contributed w/o knowing what the hell i was doing and still got some sort of generic token delivered straight after

I thought it was capped at 150k eth, no ?

Wait what if you send ETH, but then they do KYC and somehow turns out you're an American?

Give me a source where did you find this address?

first they said they would keep the ETH if this happens (!) but after people pointed out that that was insane they said they will send out refunds

It gets returned. Don't buy if you're a burger, you're just locking your ETH up.

Anyone know how to get it to show up in MEW?

hm i think i did get it, but it doesnt show up as a token. I opened the token explorer thingy and it shows a bunch of N/A tokens attributed to me for the amount approximately that I should be getting in terms of ICX.

Unrelated though, it shows some other shitcoin too but not my blackmoon tokens. The BMC tokens however *do* show up on the right side in the token list.
What is this lol, how would i even send custom tokens from the myetherwallet?

You guys know there will something similar to a second round in a year right? A bancor like smart token selling 100 million+ starting at ICO price.

try checking your address on etherscan.io maybe it will shed some light

just heard about the KYC with uploading your passport.
Received mine without doing any of it. So do i not need to do it?

is it too late to participate?

Yup. Received the notification email 5 minutes ago.

>Korea's answer to NEO
An answer to a question no one ever asked.

The date is in one of the emails they were sending out to registered people, off the top of my head maybe it starts October 2.

Half of it went to "strategic contributors".

ICON is already ahead of NEO.
already regulated and approved of the SK government and partnered with a bank.
Also their team is gigantic, not some college students that code for NEO.
enjoy your banned and delisted NEO

also here is the shit for MEW

address : 0xf5E39300Ab38d19B777d507A2A52F86e0C0c51B0
symbol : ICX
decimal : 18

Fuck.

At least we have some other cool upcoming ICOs in october

Was there a minimum buy in amount for this sale that just finished??

Bump

no but max was 30ETH.
i participated with 0.8 ETH

Woo, 71,850 ICX. This shit will buy me an apartment.

They're going to hold the tokens for two months before releasing them. By then a lot of the investors are desperate to free up the funds and sell it for 10% over ICO price.

Meanwhile I'll 5x my ETH in other ICOs and pick up even more ICX in November.

Stay mad newfags

Damn. Looks like I'll be buying at inflated prices then.

This shit is pegged to ETH price, so the price will always be ICO price they use bancor formula look it up noobs

This entirely sold out before anybody could contribute more than 30ETH. People will want more.

also they said they want to minimize market fluctuation of the.price .Red flag

And some are going to be desperate to get rid of it.

Like others said, it's designed to have a stable price to avoid excess fluctuation. I hope you're ready to hold this for a year or two

>And some are going to be desperate to get rid of it.
Why? They bought it already knowing there was a delay. Makes no sense.

>I hope you're ready to hold this for a year or two
Yup. Won't need to though.

DIi you already need to upload your privatedocuments ?

No that happens in early October

thanks