Hey everyone this guy named Donny Crypto is offering a signal service for .33 BTC a year

Hey everyone this guy named Donny Crypto is offering a signal service for .33 BTC a year.

That's a bullshit price for an individual to pay but if you guys want to pool together the .33 BTC to buy a membership.

Send BTC here:
181XFo9SCyYqDWiUVs3WG1hcVbgDfBjPpa

Send to this address and we will pool up to .33 if you donate a sum towards this effort please post in this thread.

If we don't reach the goal any unused BTC will be sent back to the address who sent it in 3 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/181XFo9SCyYqDWiUVs3WG1hcVbgDfBjPpa
discord.gg/QKuB4G
sites.google.com/a/wolfopedia.com/the-wolfopedia/home/the-team
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you reall ythought this was a good idea, didn't you?

>$1300 dollars for a signal service
what in the actual fuck? Really hope people don't pay for this shit. For comparison, Amazon prime is $100 pa

I unironically sent 100k

He was responsible for the 400% rise in Internet of People coin so probably a worthwhile endevour pooling the money.

Holy shit you retards deserve everything coming to you. This is an extremely old racket.

>paying to get bags dumped on you

wow

If you sell first it's no problem :D

Sent 0.13 I put my actual name on the note for identification.

Alright, thats a good chunk. If we dont reach the amount I will be returning all BTC to senders minus fee cost. I'll remake this thread tomorrow if it falls off.

>pooling in for a membership with anons...

Yes now this sounds totally not like a scam I will gladly part with my btc Mr. Honest user

I already have a discord chat where I bought it upfront and 11 people have paid .01 so we can accept 22 more.

Let me know if interested. I can invite you to the group. You must be willing to pay .01.

Are you sure?
blockchain.info/address/181XFo9SCyYqDWiUVs3WG1hcVbgDfBjPpa

It seems every address pasted in this forum is some kind of scam.

discord.gg/QKuB4G

here's the invite link

We can see you samefagging, you retard

you are entering to the "wolfpack" of "wolf of poloniex"

sites.google.com/a/wolfopedia.com/the-wolfopedia/home/the-team

Really? You just sent 400$ to some random dude on the internet because he promised you he will out you in contact with another dude on the internet who is going to tell you what magic internet moneys to buy to make more virtual money.... What a time to be alive!

I think I prefer OP as opposed to some random Discord group. More than one way to get in I suppose

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA YOU DUMB FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT, HOW DUMB DO WE THINK WE ARE HERE AT BIZ, FUCK OFF TO CLEANING SHIT OF THE STREET PAJEET.

NOBODY IS GOING TO FALL FOR YOUR SCAM, NOBODY EVER. I HATE SCAMMERS WHO ARE SO SHIT, GODDAMN KUMAR PAJEET!!!

You are entitled to your opinion but I for one don't wish to pay .33 BTC solo for this. Surely others feel the same way

Yep so im gonna pay a random scamming pajeet on the internet some money to get into a scam pnd group - scamception!

There isnt really a better option sadly, ill trust op on this one

do you really think anyone on Veeky Forums can't see through this

lol stop shilling here donny crypto there are other good shillers out there with cheaper cost

Fuck off with your scam.
Saged and reported