medium.com/@ethbet/changes-to-the-ethbet-token-model-e4eef4923b91
ethbet.io/whitepaper.pdf
discord.gg/7tYcDjA
crowdsale.ethbet.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

500 ebet

will i be ok?

top lel

chill me this, why should i buy into this?

low ass market cap.

ok, continue, you have my interest

I got 6k. I might buy more. When do they plan to hit exchanges?

It's a gambling project and right now gambling is the only thing that makes money in crypto and it's a growing market. Small market cap, interesting and original concept, the creator is active and responding to questions. It's worth putting in a little at least. I bought for 15 ethereum, I wouln't put my life savings into it, but I think it's a decent investment.

ok 15 eth is already a decent amount, don't have that kind of money anymore to invest, everything is already in ico's or coins if believe in, was thinking of investing just 1 eth, but that is still some money for me, (total portfolio now is 10000)

I have 1500. Got in on this first day with 1ETH.
This is my first ICO, hopefully it dosen't bite me in the ass. I bought that ETH at the ATH of $500 AUD. I'm sick of looking at it as losses. Even a comfy 2x i would be ecstatic with.

Ok my man strap yourself in for a wild ride. Market cap is only 1.5M allowing exponential growth.

Dicing tokens have historically done extremely will with the best being a 60x and a few others at 30x and 10x icostats.com/

this token has the 'edge' on them all however as it is the first peer to peer ETH dicing platform that can promise 0% house edge on your bets. there is literally no reason to dice on anything other than ETHbet for this reason(and yes they have had a working demo)
themerkle.com/how-ethbet-plans-to-take-over-the-dicing-industry/
ethbet.io/

some people are FUD'ing saying it doesnt offer 'dividends' but in the actual matter only a single coin has ONCE given dividends of about 600k to their token holders
medium.com/@ethbet/changes-to-the-ethbet-token-model-e4eef4923b91

they wont be having any profits anyway once etbbet steals the compitition.

ok, putting in 1 eth, sold some neo's with loss for it, probably going to give me quicker gains then my neo so i'll risk it

neo is already $1billion boyo it would have to go to $10b to even make chump change

>this token has the 'edge' on them all however as it is the first peer to peer ETH dicing platform that can promise 0% house edge on your bets
how are they going to make good profit then?
bitdice is already the most profitable. why do you think a zero house edge platform would do better.

Creator is active but the answers are often something like "we have never done anything of this nature before"

what?

ethbet.io/whitepaper.pdf
The profit model of Ethbet has several aspects which cause Ethbet tokens to appreciate in value:
The Ethbet smart contract will take a small portion of the house edge that is offered by players. This
only occurs for bets with a nonzero house edge. As an example, suppose that a player offers a bet of 1
ETH with a house edge of 1% in their favor. This player’s expected gain would normally be 0.01 ETH.

If the Ethbet smart contract were to take a 10% cut of their expected gain, this would change their
expected gain to 0.009 ETH. Thus the player would win a total of 1.009 ETH instead of 1.01 ETH, decreasing their profit by slightly less than 0.1%, or less than 1/1000th. The portion of the house edge that Ethbet takes is decided by token holders. This house edge can then be converted to EBET by smart contract so that the value of EBET tokens increases. This could be done via an external protocol such as 0x, or by an Ethbet smart contract. In addition to this, it’s possible for Ethbet to charge a small fee on top of bets. Because Ethbet is not the house and is instead a matchmaking platform, this fee does not need to be high like in other dicing platforms. No matter how low this fee is, it is raw profit for Ethbet, as Ethbet has no funds at risk
during play. This value will be able to be decided by token holders. Profit from this is also converted
into EBET tokens, increasing their demand as a consequence.

this will probably only trade on etherdelta or not?

do they have a slack?

Discord
discord.gg/7tYcDjA

will it get listed on bittrex or poloniex? is there any info about that?

Long way away. There's talks with some smaller exchanges at the moment but the guy running it says it's not his biggest priority right now.

>single coin giving dividends
PROUD ETHEROLL ICO BUYER here, Etheroll is my love and my life. I also bought almost 80 eth worth of ethbet

It'll trade on hitbtc and liqui too

Etheroll is an amazing buy if the product is in any ways successful in the future. If the player number goes up 10x in the long run, you'll be getting like 70% returns at the current price.
I'm currently waiting on the ETH price to go low to buy more.

do i have to buy in with ETH?

Yes, you send your eth to their smartcontract, just DO NOT send your eth from an exchange, do it from mew or metamask or whatever, just any wallet you hold the private keys of.

thx user

>checked thos triple dubs.

Np my dude.

tripple dubs confirm best dice coin will ascend into the heavens

19% left. 40% bonus still up for grabs.

>almost three days in
>still hasn't sold out
Are we gonna get fukt up our poopers, Veeky Forumsbros?
>I bought 50 of these shitscam c*ins...

it lasts four weeks total, there's nothing wrong with its current progress. if you bought in on day one like you should then the price is already higher so already good

>50
isnt that like $5

The idea is that you can set your own edge while being peer to peer. Since it is all on the chain, you can do virtually anything as an independent. I. E. You could make a reddit dice bot, set a 2% edge completely independent of the ethbet team.

Got this and chainlink, how comfy should I be?

comfy af

9/11

just bought some

how does it show up in your wallet? do you have to add the coin too?

obsidian, chainlink, ethbet,

where is that lambo?

same, bros
what colour of lambos do you like?

started couple of months ago with +- 10k just hope to get to 100k in a couple of months, then i know i'm on the right track if 10x gains is possible then 1 million is in reach

and to answer your question, matte red would do the trick

I want an old-style Ford Mustang.

I got 10,5 worth of Ethbe but no chainlink, would it worth selling 5 eth worth so I can buy Chainlink on ED?

Rule of thumb is to never put all your eggs in one basket. I'd put 3 ETH on Chainlink right now, but don't take a random user's word for it.

Yeah I got a lot of Ethbet,
6.5 eth on Obsidian and 3.6 on Kyber.

Splitting Ethbet and chainlink might be a safer spread.

But isn't link x2 right now?

if we can believe the rumours then yess put more in chainlink!

my question is how do i see the ethbet coins on mew?

It is 2x from the ICO yes, but with SIBOS in October it could moon easily. I purchased it on ED myself.

crowdsale.ethbet.io/
See token info, load custom.

~10€

what colour lambo do you want dear sir?

>dob geg

I'm not deluded, and it's my first ICO

so an older lambo?

And a coupla hookas

thanks just bought 58k. Will I make it?

buy 300k

Do you fags think it'll sell out by tommorow?

it's still not sold out. i changed my mind.

brah the crowdsale is FOUR WEEKS its abou to sell out after 4 DAYS

it had no pre sale and very little in the way of marketing

Is not even 3 days old lol. Only 15% left

yeah still having a bad feeling about this.

I wouldn't buy if I were you
Or maybe a miniscule amount

dont invest then, if you're too scared wait a bit for the project to start to work out then buy on exchange for maybe only a bit above ico

both good advice, thank you.I need to think about this.

retard here. what's so good about a low market cap?

more room for growth.

if you buy a 30M ICO and it ends up at 60M you made 2x

if you buy a 3M ICO and it goes to 60M you made 20x

the risk to reward is so great

if Ethbet fails you lose 100% your investment
if it does amazing you get 2000% back

so even if the chance of failing was high, which it cant be TOO high, it's great as long as you can handle the risk

I think if ethbet can produce a working p2p dice game with provable fairness, its gonna at least 10x up

even if its a shit game and nobody uses it at first. but there's probably like a 25% chance the dude exit scams or generally does nothing and burns through the crowdsale funds over the next two years

Never invest more than you can afford to lose. If you keep that in mind then you can freely take a stand and roll with it. That's how you get gains, not with weak hands and FOMO.

Getting wealthy isn't worth it if you wreck your nerves in the process. I wouldn't be surprised if PTSD rates went up along with the cryptomarket judging by the community.

BOUGHT 100K

B O U G H T 1 0 0 K
O
U
G
H
T

K

fuck all of you this is literally the first coin i've bought, shit myself trying to buy the eth, shit myself trying to transfer between wallets, shit myself trying to send the nth to this guy, shit myself trying to find out where my fucking tokens are. I'm still not sure what the fuck is going on or how this works but you all have me so hyped i dropped 500 of my hard earned dollars on this. fuck

dont invest too much if you cant afford to lose it. but we're hoping in the next few weeks for some great cozy gains. good luck

>trips
>666
oh fuck shits about to get wild

i prefer old cars too.

Chainlink website telling me that the crowdsale is finished.

Absolutely patrician

Can I send ether from myetherwallet.com?

>metropolis already up on ethereum's testnet
>as is raiden
>mainnet will be upgraded to metropolis next month
>barely traded on chinese exchanges so mostly immune to chink fud
>eventually will be PoS and everyone and their mother will want coins to stake

Now is the chance to get in cheap. Don't go buying the top when metropolis is 1 week away and everyone begins fomoing in.

thats what i did

Already got myself 1eth worth, the questions is do I put in another? Gainz seem like they're basically guaranteed. What sorts of returns are we expecting?

yes. unless it's all your eth, save at least a bit. looking good so far.

or you might be able to wait after crowdsale and buy from some idiots selling it under, before exciting things happen

Have 3.8 left now. Spent my rejected LINK contribution on some more DIONS (bro) and EBET. Might throw another 1 at it for that sweet 40% bonus.

WE ARE THE ETH-BETAS

wtf is anyone else seeing this? the price dropped to 0.00000024€ on etherdelta according to blockfolio?

Or 0.0000002 BTC

the etherdelta price wont matter for a bit, it's just memelords/idiots selling and buying small amounts at way above market price.

Yeah but I have a couple dozen spare dollars worth of ETH, wouldn't that mean I was crazy rich if I bought now?

thank you skeleton

maybe if you get lucky

Someone sell me 55 million EBET for 1 sat. That's only $13 total. I'll literally distribute money to every beggar on Veeky Forums if someone sells me this shit

DUDE, go on Etherdelta and sell that shit. 55M for 1 sat.
$13 x to 979193 (previous price) = $12.7 million. It's not a matter of luck. Go do it!

yeah so why is it down? does it have to do with etherdelta? am new.

You, I'm talking to you
Punch those numbers (if you have over 0.055 ETH) and hit SELL
Make millionaires out of everyone who has bought at 1 sat

And those who will buy at 1 sat because this fucker will jump back to hundreds of thousands of sats at the LEAST

shut the fuck up already nobody has 55 million EBET, faggot

>>Someone sell me 55 million EBET

>> Total Possibly Supply 10,000,000

>> being this new

EBET down 100% on etherdelta wtf?

>how does anything work

see the transactions, they're manipulating it

yeah, saw it on blockfolio
some dude sold 9k ebet for 0.0000001 eth or smth lol

why though? did he sell it to himself?