Battlefield one

So what do you guys think of this game?

WE

>The Ottomans and Americans are included in the base game but the French and Russians wont appear until they get added later on w/ DLC
>Expensive
>We Wuz Kangz

The Ottomans played a big role in the war did they not?

Compared to French and Russians, their role was insignificant

Theaters relevance goes that way

1. Western Front
2. Eastern Front
*power gap*
3. Balkans Front
*power gap*
4. Italian Front
5. Ottoman Front
*power gap*
6. African Front
7. East Asian Front

After the Dardanelles not really

they tied down a bunch of anzacs but besides that not really

>no german campaign, or even one from the perspective of anyone on the central powers
>most of the remaining campaigns are either americans or anglos
its shit. Then again, I played a match at a friends house where I ran the martini-henry and blasted "men of harlech" over his mic while aiming solely for the nogs.

Typical AAA developer trash. The base game is barely complete and its filled with bugs. I wouldn't recommend it, if you want a WW1 shooter just play Verden.

I can't play this simply because there's absolutely nothing correct about it. Not even weapons are historical. Instead of bolt action rifles you see everywhere retarded prototypes that were never actually used.

There are no mics in BF1. Stop lying.

Don't forget the Russian women desu

>MP1918 (experimental 1915)
>In Turkey

squadmates can hear your mic m8

Its fun.

fun is a buzzword faggot

You can't play music over the mic m8

you can if you've got a phone m8

Too many white people, it was a WORLD war not a European war.

This.

It's shit, Verdun is a better and more historically accurate game

Tell me about the black German divisions Veeky Forums.

The multiplayer part is pretty unhistorical, with all the mixed units from both sides of the war. I like to see they explore more on the black units in the Great War but they didn't nor did they put them in the right place

Well they didn't fight in Europe

German colonial troops fought in the African theater and did pretty well

99% sure none of them ever went to Europe though

>No French story
>No German story
>No Russian story
>Four (4) British Empire stories

It looks p good

Its literally the worse Battlefield game in the series. Even worse than Hardline or Nufront 1.

>4 british

avanti savoi = somehow fucking american
tank one = british
gallipoli = australian
plane one = american
arabia one = arabian

minus the /pol spergings of WE its pretty enjoyable for multiplayer FPSing

one of the best soundtracks in gaming to boot

bait/10

Great Forgotten Weapons simulator. Atrocious alternate reality WWI game.

It’s fun but every cunt with an origin account thinks they’re WW1 experts now.

>bait/10
Wrong.

the game is actually quite good without the HUD

4 is more fun than 1 and Hardline is dead.

IIRC only two ever went to Europe and that was for Von Lettow-Vorbeck's funeral.

ITT mad alt-right /pol/acks who are bothered by black people

They participated in the war and are generally underrepresented in western eurocentric perception of history, so it's a good thing they weren't forgotten. Giving people an inclusive, positive and educational impression of history is more important than perceived "historical accuracy", because what people see now affects their future thinking.

Who the fuck is alt right in here though? The majority of white Americans and Europeans fighting in WW1 massively overshadows African or black soldiers being used by colonial British powers. Didn't the French have 100,000 Africans in their army total which made up less than 10% of their total manpower?

The australian, american, and arabian are all fighting for the british though.

>bipod on WW1 rifle
>during WW1

>avanti savoi = somehow fucking american
It isn't though. The dude just happened to move to America and have a daughter with no Italian accent.

WIR WAREN KÖNIGE UND SHEIßE

Muh tankist = British
Muh Gallipoli = British Empire
Muh Canadian pilot = British Empire
Muh T E Lawrence = British Empire

The British Empire doesnt deserve 4 out of 5 war stories with Germany, France and Russia being left out

>giving people an inclusive, positive and educational impression of history is more important than "historical accuracy"
By what metric? And of course a minor contribution to the war gets overshadowed when the majority of troops fighting on both sides were white.

Its EA. They need an excuse to charge almost as much as the base game for the DLC, hence why the best conflicts were omitted at first.

East Asia shouldn't even be a front, it was just Japan being an oppertunist cunt and seizing some ports because they knew Germany couldn't do shit while being blockaded.