LINK IS CRASHING

LINK IS CRASHING

SEEEEELLLLL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL

WE ARE GETTING DUMPED ON SELL BEFORE IT HITS ICO PRICE

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca-ETH
reddit.com/r/link_blockchain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

of course it's crashing what did you expect?

i...i thought biz would be a great early investment partner and everyone would buy our biz bags

This is why you will stay poor, user.

THIS IS A SCAM THE ICO PROVED IT

LITERALLY THE NEXT BANCOR SELL NOW OR KEEP HOLDING BAGS

Does anyone know how I can make my LINK show up in myetherwallet?

Haha you chainlink faggots

>Veeky Forums fud is currently stronger than the FOMO
YES YES YES AND REDDIT IS STARTING TO LIKE IT AGAIN BUY BUY BUY

Create token
Enter this data

Contract Address: 0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
Coin name: LINK
Token Decimals: 18

lmao this

This is just a couple of faggots blowing off steam because they didn't get into the ICO yesterday.

Thank them for the cheap tokens, and sell you all on the moon after
S I B O S
I
B
O
S

Also i could give a fuck how much this dips, not selling til end of OCT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>on the moon
enjoy your soon to be under ico price shitlinks

WE ARE THE CHAINLINK MARINES

I sold all my presale bags to rebuy later, this is going to drop even further.

I don't think I ever bought a crypto that didn't dip under my buy price at some point.
The gains have been real though.

Is Chainlink the new Bancor?

Thanks man!

it's already far below ico in terms of fiat

lmao fucken saved

No it's not.
ICO yesterday was 0.0003 ETH per LINK, and right now the price is 0.00045 ETH per LINK.
The price of ETH is still the same.

You're doing to have to fud harder if you want to buy below ICO price, fucko.

Is it on Etherdelta already? O.o

Whats the current price and the ICO price?

ICO price 0.0004
Current price 0.00047

Current: .00047 ETH
ICO: .0003 ETH

The price of ETH is pretty much the same since the ICO yesterday.

presale where 95% of the link was handed out was when ETH was at 395. Gonna have to get a job at mcdonalds there retard.

It was 0.00038 ICO price which is basically 0.0004

cope harder bagholding faggot lol

ITT: people who think they can FUD their way to ICO prices.

Sorry boys. Might as well take what you can get, the buys are already starting to stack up. Don't be late lol

There was also 20% discount at presale.

Price at presale (where 95% was sold) was 0.00032 which is basically 0.0003.
Cope more.

And lol@both of you for crying about this hours after the token was listed on fucking ED.

Sad little man with his bags

how does etherdelta even fucking work?

I went from 20 to 30 eth from the presale, in dollars I went from 7900 to 8500.
Didn't plan to flip it anyway, though.

more sellers then buyers. I think the fact that the team could not even do a simple crowdfunding has made a lot of people lose confidence in them.

>not even 1 day
>bags

salty salty tears

yea I agree, I still don't get why they didn't just set up a smart contract

more like the new Tierion. Just look at tierion's graph if you want to see what Link's future looks like.

Bittrex is not adding more coin in the near future, your bags will get heavier and heavier

I've managed to sell my bags. anyone still holding you better sell while this scam coin is still in the green.
this teams coin is even more scammy than bcc and that's saying something

Because it was supposed to be 1 cap to 1 person.

unironically this

>pls sell guyze
>pls

i need this to crash so i can atleast get in at ico level WHY THE FUCK wont my eth deposit on etherdelta

polo could add it
same way they added 0x v quickly

>You tried to send an Ethereum transaction but there was an error.

regardless of the reason it fucked up they managed to mess up something that hundreds of other scam ICO's have managed to do perfectly. Does not leave me feeling very assured about the future of LINK.

And liqui.

>Tierion
Nobody even talked about it at ICO.

I CANT FIND IT ON ETHERDELTA WHAT IS IT CALLED AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You really think anyone is gonna buy your bags on a website that looks like this?
The only people trading this shitcoin right now are people who bought into the ico anyways,
while those with the pre-sale bonus will dump their bags on you at a profit.

It's gonna spike up and slowly bleed to death just like said.

HAHAHA!

I sold mine as soon as I got them, basically doubled my money in a day. You retards holding on after such a shitshow are just asking to lose all your money.

etherdelta.com/#0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca-ETH

>Nobody even talked about it at ICO.
Tierion's ICO took place in late july, there were a lots of threads about it

Newfag here doesn't even know what a meme triangle is.

It was quiet around the Tierion ICO compared to chainlink.

they didn't fuck anything up

i refreshed for a few minutes at the time i was supposed to (site actually held up which puts it ahead of 99% of ICOs), sent ETH to the address given, got my tokens the next day

couldn't have gone better really?

What is the ico price for this?

They're just salty af.

I AM GETTING ERRORS WHAT DOES IT MEAN

There was supposed to be $16 mil for crowdfunding. no communication. On the day only $ 3 million was available because they messed up the presale so badly. They didn't use smart contracts. I only got through on one of my 4 accounts. all four should and would have gone through if they did not fuck it up.
I sold half my LINK already at almost 2x (not bad for one day gains) and will see what happens in the next couple days to the price. This very might be the next bancor.

Is it with the ticker LNK? I can't see it. I habe 18200 in MEW. TF is going on

reddit.com/r/link_blockchain/

lol

>because they messed up the presale so badly
Because the ETH price had risen so much compared to when they set up the ICO.

They were either going to
1) be greedy and raise the total dollar amount of the ICO
2) fuck over the presale buyers
3) simply increase the LINK attributed to presale buyers to reflect the ETH price change and sell less in the crowdsale

And there were never any guarantees of you getting into the crowdsale anyway, even if they still were selling 16m.

Salty, salty tears.

LMAO, this salt is fantastic, take a look at my "bags" to cry some more.

>value per token $0.00
lol

>electronic sand

Is this the real life?

HAHAHAHH

i don't understand who this whole thing is meant to have screwed over tho, people would have still tried for it/shilled it even if they knew it was only $3mil to go around, if anything the FOMO would have been even more insane

lmao

What am I missing here? Are we FUDing LINK ironically or are we really this salty?

>token value $0
I like how it gives the true value of ch-inks heh

I feel bad for linkfags. Got manipulated by shilling and don't even know what they bought lol.

>m-m-muh oracle problem

Again, every single person who bought is in profit? Is this ironic trolling or salt, please tell me.

>implying the oracle problem hasnt been causing me sleepless nights for fifteen years now

Isnt Oracle that shitty network shit all the offices and schools used in the 90s before windows had any sort of network structure? I remember how shitty it was and anything with Oracle in its name tells me all i need to know about it.

How the fuck do I get my link tokens?

Like wtf there's not even a fucking sub reddit to find out. I have my TX ID, can someone tell me what to do

We are SALTY, pls sell your bags.

936000 links isn't enough for me, need some more. You can rebuy in 1m

I guess I didn't make it

butthurt oud is best fud.

>Veeky Forums falls for another scam
Anything being shilled here so hard is bound to fail.
Stop buying into ICOs, they are over.
No, there won't be another ETH retards.

Add the contract address to ED along with the corresponding decimal and ticker. Then import your ETH address into MM, then import into ED.

Then deposit into the ED smart contract using MM.

Done.

Lol can you explain what your tokens even do? Why does it have any value?

>Stop buying stocks, there will never be another East India Trading Company.

Better go full nerdrage and start fudding with the rest of these jackasses lol.

Or be a normal person and buy some for a little over ICO price.

O R A C L E P R O B L E M

it's crashing on ED you german arschloch

I could but I really don't enjoy making rebuttals with people clearly showing emotional bias.

i wish fag

is there a chance i can ACTUALLY buy at ico price?

>I could but I actually don't know what the fuck I just bought

What are you smoking newfag? I can sell for x1.85 right now at 0.00059 ETH

Stop being like that, you're not triggering me lol.

sure man lol. enjoy coping with the fact that you buy things not from research but from excessive shilling on Veeky Forums.

You got played hard

As ever, when ICO coins hit the exchanges, people think they can flip at a nice profit.

Supply and demand drives prices up/down.

There is currently more supply than demand so the price will drop. Stop selling and the price will rise.

Basics guys, fucking basics.

I'm sure that general sentiment is correct but if you are going to pin every single LINK holder as a degenerate shame on you good sir.

The ICO yesterday was the pump, now people have it so it's time to dump

haha, you srly think 3 M out of 32 M is a pump? Whales are getting all your cheap coins and you will regret it in 1month, but whatever, stay poor

>Reporting 936000 Links

Got any good discords bro?

/nubiz/ kids have truly taken over

nubiz is chainlink user

Whale trap.

Does anyone have a link to these bastards Slack group? I need to give them a piece of my mind for not even giving me any LINK. I also need my refund.

Meanwhile, price is slowly rising. From 0.0050 to 0.0061 now. If etherdelta worked as normal exchanges we would already have 0.008+ now due to bots constantly increasing the price when there are more buyers then sellers.

More like /nubiz/ crying they got fucked over and are now demanding justice while frothing at the mouth.

Dude LINK was a great flip, I'm out for x2 and basically I'd fuck your bitch.