How do we fix anti-European bias in the humanities?

How do we fix anti-European bias in the humanities?

I think it probably requires a profound transformation in Western morality that our neo-Puritan academics are simply not intellectually capable of or ready for

How is it anti-European? I took a Humanities class and the only non-European art they went over was Islamic mosque art.

>anti-European bias
In what way?

I wonder what it's like to have a victim complex that would make Jews blush

t. Varg

Failed historian sperging out on twitter doesn't mean the humanities are racist towards Europeans.
Do some studying and argue against him.

Some discuss no European art at all
Others discuss it and explain why it's offensive to non-Europeans

Because historians are taught a Marxist analysis of history and also think people like Foucault is a good historian.

Instead of generalizing Europe as one thing, divide Europe into each country and cultures.

>Marxist analysis of history is anti-european
Marx directly used Ancient, medieval, and pre-modern Europe as an example to explain historical materialism u fucchead

>Marx directly used Ancient, medieval, and pre-modern Europe as an example to explain historical materialism u fucchead
>Marxist used Europe as an example of how capitalism is ebil and wrong, how is that anti-European

t. brainlet

>anti-capitalism is anti-european

>A ideology made by Europeans is evil
>Marx was a Jew, a race which has always hated Europeans

How hard is it for you braindead leftists to put two and two together

>Believing alt-right infotainment
What a few nobodies do in their little private meetings has less effect on what the rest of society believes when they can look stuff up themselves or even worse receive it from major commercial infotainment outlets.

Marx said that imperialism was a good thing because it ended the 'asiatic mode of production'. He was also racist as fuck towards basically everyone (including Jews oddly)

>capitalism was made by Europeans
Wrong!

>t. never read Marx

>Jews have always hated Europeans and Marx wanted to establish the downfall of personal property and meritocracy in order to bring people down to the level of the lowest common denominator, being the negro and others, with global equality
>not anti-white

Not an argument.

Hey there Stefan

I wonder if OP has a 'how to prevent white genocide' meeting on Discord to attend.

Yeah, not an argument. An ad hominem isn't an argument, Marxist.

>unironically reading Marxist literature

t. commie

>admitting you've never read Marx while talking about him

>I'm going to criticize something without doing any basic research on that subject

>needing to read thousands of words just to disagree with the person's overall telos

>thousands of words are too much for him
How's middle school?

>Implying you need to have directly read Marxist texts to be able to understand Marxist critiques

>needing to read verbose filler to disagree with the general premise of death to white civilization

>only relying on secondary sources

>this entire thread
Also, OP, anti-European bias is a recent phenomenon, and you really need to post some evidence that it has contaminated humanities.

>I have no idea what it is, but I'm pretty sure my imaginary definition of it is correct