Whats going on? just keeps dropping and dropping

whats going on? just keeps dropping and dropping

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gqvnh3sYO_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are the bags getting to heavy for you sweetie pie? :)

What are you holding, how much; and what do you intend to do with them?

Aww hunnybun, it will be just fine. Keep your wittle bags close to your scrotum

not him, but I'm heavily invested in it, 5k.
Going to hold unless there is signs of a major dip which I would tether and then accumulate more near the bottom.

Ultimate goal is to stake them to make a massive passive income if it succeeds. I have a lot of faith in the team especially since I learned recently Omise funded $100k to the ETH foundation in 2015.

You are now an OMGmarine

If you hold on long enough you may even become a general ;)

>tfw sold all my OMG for LINK

idk but im getting ready to buy if it goes back into $8

I think OMGoys have realised there is no September news

I'm 11k deep. Not fucking selling either, I legitimately believe in this coin so I don't stress when it dips. Just wish the whale suppressing the price for weeks would fuck off.

the hype is slowly dying?

whatever that makes you feel better =l

kek gr8 ms paint lines

you feelin the fear yet? Its fine to take losses and make it back, kuhuhuhu

Fuck lol I was thinking the same. What is the guy doing?

>Money Skeleton
>real-time, peer-to-peer value exchange and payment services agnostically across jurisdictions and organizational silos, and across both fiat money and decentralized currencies
>Thailand (the next china)

Nah I'm good bruv

The Crypto bubble is deflating due to 'Tulipmania'

He is OMGonna miss the boat when OmiseGo is top 4 market cap by the end of the year

He'll be a renowned artist by that stage.

Btc goes down

Omg goes down

Like everything else

Please do yourself a favor and sell before september news hit.

When im back im giving you a pink wojak

I'm sorry user but it has to dip a little lower, i missed the refuel time last week. Hoping it goes way down so that i can accumulate a lot before we lift off. I'm not even a dolphin yet and cannot buy at high prices.

Why you need mene lines for that

This sucks. Holding 5100~ OMG; first got in around 110, so I'm not in danger of losing everything...but watching the hype die in front of my eyes is a valuable lesson in Crypto.

Working product, top advisors, etc. don't mean anything. It's all about hype and meme magic. FUD is usually false, but it's actually very effective in killing hype which in turn kills a coin.

RIP my baby, OMG. Let's go down together.

Just wish they'd release the September news already, no matter how shit it is.

What fucking trend analysis is this?

The great pyramid of fudcunt (continuation)?

Oh, OMG'ers. Last week I nicely said in a OMG bragging thread that a small downward correction was coming within the week and to sell then and buy back in lower when it corrects down. Was then promptly chastised for being a OMG heretic, how OMG will never drop, etc etc.

Well, buying more OMG with my profits from last week.

Never change guys.

no reason not to hold. the dev team won't just abandon the coin

i bought at 26.3sats will i make it biz? my hands are weak :/

So....That's your reasoning?

What is wrong with you?

lol., you could invest in other coins while omg doesn't nothing but go down

> solid dev team

Yeah im slowly selling because the game is up, they dont have any more things they can hype that matter. I have a few million so I'll be out in about a week.

It will get another pump sometime, that's when I'll sell

Besides I'm only holding 10% so I have resources to invest in plenty other shitcoin

stop lying, you're making me sad....

Just went up. What are you talking about?

It's not dead yet. It's just resting after being overhyped and shilled. It will pump once more and either make it or get dumped to shit, time will tell.

So realistically, is there any major progress on the horizon for this? No bagholder opinions please, just looking for the facts. Considering buying in but don't want to hold for two months while it deflates.

I have a feeling that there isn't going to be any.

It was all bullshit to keep the hype train going.

Where it all started

The cunt should not be allowed near a microphone.

Hire a spokesperson you cheap Jap.

tbf it was doing fine before btc plummited, that one whale was keeping it at $8, $10, $12 only letting it rise in $2 increments every week and half, fuck knows whats going on right now but i aint fucking selling.

Ethereum was at $3 for a few years. If you have 5100 OMG you're set for life. Never sell until it pulls an ethereum.

You should wait until they release it Q4 this year.

>So realistically, is there any major progress on the horizon for this? No bagholder opinions please, just looking for the facts. Considering buying in

If the concept actually works it will be worth alot, and the value will grow substantially. The value of the coin has been based around hype for a long time but most serious investors and speculators have been trying to explain Omisego is a LONG term hold (One or two years).

>but don't want to hold for two months while it deflates.

Then dont invest. It will probably moon again at some point either from news/hype or whale activity though.

Well I invested only a small amount I can afford to lose, so I'm not fucked if it flops, and if it does indeed make it, it will be a nice amount of cash. I have no reason not to hold.

Even if they don't implement all the features they're advertising, as an eth platform for asian-based ICOs and payment processor it's going to be a triple-digit coin.

Here I'll list the criteria for if you want to invest or not:

Believe that their team is solid
Believe that they will eventually finish development
Believe that there's a need for faster exchange between currency, and between fiad and digital currency
Believe that the mainstream will actually catch onto this idea

If you disagree with any of these don't invest, the last point is very hard to predict

Agreed what caused a sell off imo

S K A T E B O A R D

K

A

T

E

B

O

A

R

D

>Believe that the mainstream will actually catch onto this idea

Considering its Thai i would consider that checked, there a very patriotic nation and are always blindly backing anything owned/founded by Thais, pic related

round 2
youtube.com/watch?v=Gqvnh3sYO_I

This is live? He's speaking again?

yeah but not the same guy thank god, just one of the advisors and money skelly

Nice might buy the news since it's dropping hopefully something good

>implying people would adopt a coin created by ladyboys whose entire market cap was created buy stickers and selfies during a Google tour

regular market activity , it will correct to 100-150k

you stupid nyggyrs haven't considered the airdrop? Hundreds of ETH users just got free fuckloads of OMG which they are unloading.

Nice sitting tight waiting for the dip

Wut?

I have ETH sitting in Kraken, did I get OMG?

No you did not. Can't be on an exchange.

wtf is this shit? airdrops

B-b-b-but I got the BCC air drop while on Kraken.

Help a guy out who thinks having 50 omg is good
0x236e2572c43fa523968cdae5842f892fc7c1acb7

>>he showed them the skateboard

at this point omg hodlers are all delusional lol

sold my bags half my bags for 7eth and bought in on the LINK ico.

Best cboice ever, im going to be rich

>mfw bought more on etherdelta for 20% more

Literally bought at 24 a second before the crash wtf

tfw bought at ath

The ride to lambo land isn't one massive green candle.

This. Prepare for more of a dip though.

I bought Triggers at 6k one hour before it jumped to fucking 24k, so yes it was one green candle for me

I bought ath litecoin, moon
I bought ath etc, moon
I bought btc ath, moon
I bought str ath, moon
I bought ETH ath, moon x3

And others I seriously don't remember

If it's a good coin it's always at the ath, expect to gold for a couple months, if u can't handle it, turn off the internet for 4 weeks. If the money really matters that much to you you need to make more money in the real world and so wasting time watching prices

I only recently got in
I'm not too worried but it still sucks to be 20-35% underwater the past week or two

unobtanium hands yo

I want to get and hold for a dip. But there's always the uncertainty of OMG just releasing some massive news that'll cause it to pump hard.

I really wish they would just make it clear if any more news is coming this month.

Skateboarding is so try hard.

Its all about roller blades and being a soul skater.

>But there's always uncertainty of OMG just releasing some massive news that'll cause it to pump hard.

That's why it's always a good buy under $10