Oleg is the man

medium.com/blackmoon-crypto/unreasonable-attempt-of-blackmail-715a4e98abf6

I bet it's the Iconomi jew!!

Also pic related. Habbening.

Other urls found in this thread:

london.keynote.ae/speakers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

very professional response imo, maybe ill use the refunded chainlink tokens to buy some cheap blackmoon.
idk yet, there are other ICOs that im intersted in too though

>>We do not intend to play with trolls and if you see a person distributing that report we encourage you to ask that person who he/she is in offline world

Blackmoon team is legit af my dudes.
Seriously, every other team in crypto looks amateurish compared to these guys (apart from sweet, sweet Vitalik of course).

yep, they seem to more legit than any other coin on the market even. The only thing is that I personally dont understand how their coin works. Somehow used for investement, you can lend it out apparently.

The will start selling crypto funds, fiat funds and fiat/crypto funds starting next year

Oleg is currently deploying men in suits and black SUV's to Richie's house. List coin or sleep with fish.

why didn't i sell at a small profit now it's below a dollar and i'm holding bags. but it does look professional so i'll just keep holding

Because you bought it at a dollar? How do you take a small profit if you bought in at ICO?

Sell it right now. So a patient person can buy it. You dont deserve it, you should buy chainlink.

yeah it will probably moon in 2018 when they have the platform working. meanwhile it may go up because of hype.....if you have seen their video you can see that these people are the msters of hype! also listed on liqui and tidex, just like 2 hours after ed, not bad amigos, not bad

because the price was higher on liqui after everybody got their tokens you dumbwit

why don't i deserve it lel , i don't sell at a loss

Guys, whatcha think:
>Wait for ETH refund from Chain Link
>then: buy LINK on ED with mark-up
>or buy more BMC for long-term
?

Having a ceratin amount of coins will make you a "Continuous Contributor" which means you will receive a part of the profits of the Blackmoonplatform.

Just bought some of this on liqui. Holding 6 months at least

Will probably get a decent pump once better exchanges are announced.

>Scam coin with two devs
or
>Russian programming elite with global ambitions

>Russian exit scam
or
>Two devs who have sold their souls to the global banking elite

Because its obvious that its burning a hole in your pocket. You are the type that chases a quick buck. Blackmoon appears to be more of a long term payoff.

If Blackmoon reaches even half of Iconomis marketcap you have more than doubled your money. (Which shouldn't be hard given that Iconomi is fucking shit compared to BMC)

Oleg oleg oleg oleg.....oleg oleg oleg oleg oleg.

Make me rich Russian mobster

london.keynote.ae/speakers/

Oleg is the man.

Ok, full Norman question incoming....

I have 1000 BMC tokens in MyEtherWallet (BMC is my first ICO, figured id throw some Vegas money at it and see what happens...)

BMC sends you an email with instructions how to verify your balance and send BMC on MEW but where exactly do I send them to?

Ive had no luck figuring out Etherdelta yet. Is BMC going to show up on some more user friendly exchanges? And do I just send the BMC tokens from MEW to the exchange?

Thanks for helping a Norman!

Devs said in a few weeks we will be on a bigger exchange. Probably binanace or something. Just hodl. I am.. not putting my coins on these shit tier exchanges

You don't need to send BMC to MEW. The tokens have been sent already to the ETH address you used when you funded the ICO. If you funded the ICO using MEW, you have to lof into MEW and click Load token balances and then Show token balances. Your coins should be listed under BMC.

You can try to figure out EtherDelta but you'll need to figure out MetaMask first. I suggest you simply hold your BMC untill Bittrex is announced as BMC is hovering around ICO price, it would be pretty dumb to sell now. But it would be a good idea to figure out EtherDelta and MetaMask, so you can try to mess around with 5$ worth of BMC.

Thx for the heads up.

When BMC does show up on another exchange, Im supposed to send the BMC tokens from MEW to the new exchange? I just want to confirm I dont have to "do" anything with the BMC tokens that are sitting in MyEtherWallet right now before I want to send them to a new exchange

Thx dude!

Liqui is probably the best exchange it's on right now with the highest liquidity.

You don't need to do anything. They'll stay in your wallet until you decide to move them to another wallet or to an exchange in order to trade them.

Ok, yes the 1000 BMC tokens is showing up in MEW, correct.

Thanks both you guys for helping out a Norm. Will wait until BMC shows up on a more friendly exchange. The only exchange Ive used so far is Coinbase (which should explain why Im posting idiot-tier questions!)

Thx!

Thx

No problem.

You should sing up for exchanges now because you need to get approved and it takes a couple of days. Open an account on Bittrex for starters.

Honestly man if you can afford to let your 1k sit for a while you need to hodl until Q1 2018. By then blackmoon will have their first investment fund and we should see some pretty good price movement. Don't sell too early and regret it. Good luck norman.

i knew the $1/per token was a red flag but i bought into this cause of greed

now im stuck holding these fucking bags while its selling under ico price on liqui and etherdelta

fucking russians

What kind of watch does Oleg wear?

Pretty damn nice one after this ICO

bmc is .98cents right now, i have no funds currently, how long before this 5x?

2018 is in less than 4 months, time flies my man, unfortunately

id go 60-40 on link-bmc. Link moons before october 18, blackmoon is steady gains and dips and then moons when people realize deloitte is onboard and billion dollar companies will use the platform