Why is no one talking about Ethereum's Micro Raiden, which allows for micro payments?

Why is no one talking about Ethereum's Micro Raiden, which allows for micro payments?

ethnews.com/the-raiden-network-announces-raiden-off-chain-micropayment-solution-using-ethereum

Bitcoin and others are suffering from his inability and scaling problems.

Dropped recently

raiden.network/micro.html

time ....... wait .... patience

Are you saying it's over the head of most the shitheads on Veeky Forums? This shit is interesting.

When is the actual fork occurring?

Probably October. These announcements, testings, and vitaliks speaking events like the one yesterday at Stanford are all leading to a massive pump and eventual fork.

I have a bought a bunch at 204 and waiting for it to arrive on coinbase, hoping it will be available for transfer before the fork. I emptied my back account and it was payday. Now trying to survive until Friday. Was already overdrawn once, lucky I caught it before the bank opened.

What will the forkening do for ERC20 tokens? Anything of note, forecastable price change if its a success?

Well the network will be faster so all its tokens should benefit form the speed and lower cost. But each tokens value is the people and ideas behind them so it wont effect them much.

everyone on biz is a poorfag and only buys coins that are less than a few dollars each.

True. They'd prefer losing $200 on shitcoins instead

or making 200k. what are you holding bro? just eth? enjoy your 10% gain by xmas

Just sold 100k

Where the fuck could an Aussie buy shitcoins? The only Aussie exchange I know off is btcmarkets and they only have BTC, ETH, LTC, Ripple, Ethereumn classic and Bitcoin cash. I'm getting FOMO everytime shitcoins are mentioned and I don't know where to buy.

You only need to get a bitcoin, ether or a litecoin to go on any altcoin exchange and lose your money.

Oh so I can't pay fiat to get shitcoins I gotta trade my ETH or BTC for them?

What are some good altcoin exchanges? What's the best coin for trading for shitcoins? Litecoin?

If you like dem ERC20 tokens, just go to EtherDelta

>and lose your money

My sides

Thats correct. You cant buy shitcoins with fiat. Theres only ether, btc and litecoin aslo ripple if you are on a russian exchange. I think you can buy neo for fiat on the chinese exchanges, not sure about that one.

Ether is good right now because its on an upward trend compared to fiat and bitcoin, so you will get the best value from that at least until the fork.

Bittrex and poloniex are the most popular western exchanges.

>literally name your solution after your rival's solution
>claim moral superiority on a basket weaving forum

Thanks user.

And you don't think the fork will increase ETH's value?

We just dont know if a massive speed and scalability upgrade to the already highest volume crypto network will increase its value.

You need to make a Bittrex account as well and send btc or eth from btcmarkets

just make sure you enable the google 2 factor on all these sites and keep the 2fa private code on paper somewhere safe

Bong? I'm waiting for below £200, but it's teasing me.