FUCKING JOHN GREEN

ANYONE ELSE FORCED TO WATCH THIS BULLSHIT IN HISTORY.

When talking about the Hatian Revolution he glosses over the evil committed by the former slaves. He blatantly inserts political speeches all the time and he writes off the accomplishments of the founding fathers with "Muh slaves"

Essentially JOHN GREEN HATE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5zFzvbib4
youtube.com/watch?v=gU-5bjpAPmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's literally the best historian on YouTube, Lindy is a hack, real crusades history is biased, The Great War just reads shit off of the wiki article

t. underage
I don’t disagree with you, but you made it obvious that you’re still in school.
B& and sage.

awesome teenbro thread

But Real Crusades shows their sources.

the french had coming anyway

MHV is the best historian on youtube you nig nog

>best historian
kek

>forced to watch this
Please leave Veeky Forums if you are still in middle school, it will stunt your development

2/10

Buy an ad faggot

It's really telling that you complain about the "evil" committed by former slaves instead of the slaveowners themselves.

Seriously

This
Get the fuck out of here OP
t. started in 8th grade

Boyos, it's not unreasonable that some liberal History 101 prof would have their students watch John green in class to make history more easily accessible and understandable for STEMspergs.

>ANYONE ELSE FORCED TO WATCH THIS BULLSHIT IN HISTORY.
I'm not in highschool anymore

stemsperg here, we dont like him either.
On a side note, he wrote a scene in "a fault in our stars" where the main characters bang in the anne frank house

I hated Green from that moment on. In the movie, it literally goes, "and then they all clapped." Fucking piece of shit.

I liked it when he compared the mosque of Cordoba to the giant cathedrals found in France and Germany by how long they took to build.

>military history
>best anything

lindybeige detected

This is an 18 and older website.

>ANYONE ELSE FORCED TO WATCH THIS BULLSHIT IN HISTORY.
I did on my own volition and I hated every single moment of it

>le Alexander wasn't great man

Hey skinhead, guess what? He's teaching real fucking history.

This is what it looks like when it has to be dumbed down for white people. We all have to walk on eggshells to stop Middle America from being even bigger racist pukes than they already are.

Why the fuck is he obligated to say anything about a little over the top slave justice? Professor Green knows full well it'll make the average white fratboy despise black people even more.

Toxic whites are literally incapable of separating real human suffering from their own disgusting suburban white supremacy bias.

I know this may come as a shock for you, but real history isn't there to kiss white ass. It is here to promote a nuanced view with the very reasonable objective of supporting marginalized people. They receive fuck all support anywhere else, especially under this fucking clown the racist rural white temper tantrum elected.

So fuck you, babydick, John Green is AWESOME.

>that reddit spacing
>rick and morty
>unironically calling someone a skinhead in an internet argument
I hope this is pasta

>being underaged
>being american
>being beta enough to actually attend class

v&

he was great but he still butchered huge amount of people for little more than personal glory

the gods demanded he do it. A la athena. IF he hadn't the persians would've just laid waste to more cities and marched on athens yet again.

I'd totally be willing to endure John Green for a chance to live through high school again.
Underaged faggots need to leave, they make me sad.

I started in L6th shit was lit with my BF

>bang in a dead Jews house
WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE, and what other fetishes does he have

>where is the outrage
no dude its ok they have cancer
I would say that he's also into being yellowed by mongolian dick the way he rides them so much

(You)

I'm 19 right now and they made us watch his shit in high school.
I was also such a fag that I liked him.

My former history teacher at community college made us, she's a decent person and is introducing commie and feminist text to the library but her entertainment taste blows. But yeah, I would have liked John Green a lot more in high school instead of just having Football coaches teach us history

the french brought it on themselves with their shitty colonial strategy, at the same time it was doomed to fail because no white nation wanted to work with them unless they were specifically doing so to weaken another white nation that happened to be involved, but haiti itself is destined to be a shithole for the rest of time, literally the biggest 3rd world shithole on the planet, and what else would you expect from the only successful slave revolt in history? If you were a slave under that system, you'd be an unhinged fucking psycho to your former masters as well, and if you were a slave owner in that system, you lived every day in fear of the inevitable because you know you'd deserve it if shit ever went down after how you've treated other human beings like cattle, liteally worth less than the effort required to keep them alive so they were worked to death and replaced like fucking farm animals. Shit never got this bad im english colonies because the english understand how to mitigate revolutionary fever via compromise and centrism; give people a harmless outlet and they wont seek their own-potentialy harmful-outlet. France literally just let it boil over until it exploded, they did nothijg proactive and got what was coming to them, hence why all former french colonies are shitholes. Most british too, but at least the british hace some success stories to show for it (US, Australia, Canada, South Africa, India, hell even china technically)

meanwhile
>Haiti
>Vietnam
>North Africa

>Complains about real crusades history being biased while praising John Green at the same time
I know it's bait, but damn

As an American I would gladly kick him in the testes.

Whether the post is bait or not whoever did the picture did so unironically

I bet the mongols posted this!

I’m 21 and my teachers forced us to watch Greene History

I remember in one of his first US history videos he called Pope's rebellion "cool", also, he maintains that the Black Legend is true, fucking Anglos

>he wrote a scene in "a fault in our stars" where the main characters bang in the anne frank house

This sounds like something Veeky Forums would do.

Yes, yes, he is a liberal and lets his POV show in his videos. We all understand that.

Not sure why you guys over at "the other board" can't stop frothing at the mouth about it. At least his bias is obvious, and a student who is interested enough by what he says will find other POVs as they continue their study.

Counter-trolling is still just trolling.

7/10 lacked subtlety.

This. Haiti was one of the most brutal examples of slavery in history. I give not one tear for those slave masters.

>implying the blacks didn't bring it on themselves by being shiftless niggers

Things that work properly get treated properly.

>When talking about the Hatian Revolution he glosses over the evil committed by the former slaves.

The Haitian Revolution was a very complex conflict. The winning guys were led by Toussaint who expressly forbade the atrocities other slaves were committing against whites at the time.

Not him but that's completely off. It was simply more economical to simply replace slaves than maintain them long term for the French.

The average lifespan for a slave after they arrived in Haiti was in the single digits. They were literally worked to death and replaced.

I'm not sure where this is coming from, user listed african countries that did better in comparison to Haiti post-colonization and even left some off like Nigeria and Ghana

AND FROM ABOVE YOU HOW I SANK INTO YOUR SOUL, INTO THAT SECRET PLACE WHERE NO ONE DARES TO GO

oh wrong board

/pol/, stop posting fake-ass bait to start shit

So?
Conditions were horrible all around in the Caribbean, it didn't take deliberate abuse to cause a high death rate in that region.

>the Great War

>General von Molt - key

DROPPED the very first video. Can't even say his name right.

this is a pretty good lesson on haiti. I try not to view history as "good guys" vs. "bad guys" but in this case, the french were really, really evil

>youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5zFzvbib4

>youtube.com/watch?v=gU-5bjpAPmA

I remember when he said europeans only started using guns in their armies in the 19th century and used swords before that. Dude hates the west for some reason.

>Just old enough that his videos weren't even a thing when I was in high school
>Uni history courses weren't crappy enough to show some youtube literally who during lectures

Fuck Leclerc, really shows how the French have no sense of honour

Evil literally doesn't exist, it's just all a matter of perspective

>can't contain his bias
>arrogant enough to think that, despite this, he should be producing "educational" "history" videos
>schools know he is biased
>still elect to show his biased videos to schoolkids

But hey what's a few lies to push a narrative, right? It'll be better once people understand that we were always at war with Eastasia

>nazis were the bad guys
get a load of this cuck

The French weren't fucking helping in that regard. They had a direct line to Africa, so there was literally no reason for them to care for slave welfare. A bad situation made exponentially worse.