You fuders had your moment, that's all over now. Price is x2 ICO and rising as we speak

You fuders had your moment, that's all over now. Price is x2 ICO and rising as we speak.

Hope you vented your frustration, now let's keep a cool head and make some money together.

Other urls found in this thread:

finextra.com/pressarticle/70428/smartcontractcom-unveils-chainlink-plans-adds-to-advisory-board/sibos
coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
discord.gg/59AJ2V
etherdelta.com/#0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca-ETH
coinschedule.com/icos/e473/link-ico.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And don't forget;

S I B O S
I
B
O
S

Literally sibos.com

finextra.com/pressarticle/70428/smartcontractcom-unveils-chainlink-plans-adds-to-advisory-board/sibos

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

If this shit is X2, then Kyber will be X10.

I love the fud, got the idiot flippers to panic sell for me

65 million marketcap
32 million marketcap
Product in 2018
Product that's already been working for a year
Has competition in zrx
Has no competition

That said, kyber is cool though

I didn't get in yesterday, but I just got refunded.

Guess what I'm buying now

ima fuck ya mother so bad. Gonna cream her pussy and fill her mouth with fart.

Yes, i did not get in, because of outlook bitch tit troubles I didn't receive the email before now.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bought at presale weeks ago, at crowdsale yesterday, and some more on ED a few hours ago when it dipped.

Gotta feel good about that.

B I T B E A N

The price is still dirt cheap user. Gonna be a wild climb up to SIBOS, and then to the moon.

>tfw made 7 ETH alreasy plus my comfy 30 ETH i unethically pooled in.

Why didn't you join the ICO for free money user?

Where is the best place to buy? etherdelta?

SOMEBODY MAKE A DISCORD

You've got time man, gonna be a slow, stagnant climb with these shit tier exchanges

Only place to buy right now.

The system there is pretty straightforward, but a bit unusual.
Look up a how to video or something.

Essentially your ED "account" is really more like a wallet, and after you transferred to ED, you have to transfer again within ED to your "balance" (top left).
Then you can place an order.
Keep something in your "wallet" though. And don't lose your keys.

Again, find a tutorial.

You can literally buy now and make x5 gains user, don't pussy out

it's not even fucking listed on ed yet think about it

Can someone tell me how the fuck I get ChainLink to show up on EtherDelta? I make my wallet, I use the link and my wallet changes while ChainLink also disappears? WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?

I mean it's only been a few hours since they released the tokens. We've got lots of time to go 10x+

It's only on ED right now.

Click on the arrow on the upper left and scroll down. Click add token.
Contract address: 0x514910771AF9Ca656af840dff83E8264EcF986CA
Decimals: 18
Name: LINK
Don't bump this.
sage

Thanks, user. I know how to use etherdelta, but I have reached my withdrawl limit on poloniex. Gonna have to wait til tomorrow. Hope the rocket has not reached orbit by then.

FML!

Thanks MAYNE.

Thanks

thx 4 being helpful

Deposited ETH into ED wallet.
>4 gwei.
I'm not gonna make it, am I?

What are the chances of this going back to 0.0005
just hope there is another fuding expedition kek grats to those who got in 480 RIP here

even with all the fud it's over x2 user.

buy now or cry later

0.0005???????????????
SELL NOW - FCK SELLING
NEARLY BELOW ICO

Did you post this in another thread earlier? I managed to get some just above ICO price after missing out on the ICO by 2 blocks. Thanks for being a hero.

Prices will always dip at some point, even in the craziest bullruns.
Keep your eyes on the prize, user. The fud is spent at this point and it's all FOMO moving foward.
Now's as good a time as any to buy. Remember this moment a few weeks from now.

This isn't your average pussy ass shuttle that just hangs out at orbit looking like a glorified 747.

This is a fucking rocket to Mars that will colonize the red planet and set off for distant galaxies.

2x? BUY
5x?? BUY
10x??? BUY

Yeah, that was me.

discord.gg/59AJ2V

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

discord.gg/59AJ2V
discord.gg/59AJ2V
discord.gg/59AJ2V

where can we pick up link right now ?

etherdelta
etherdelta.com/#0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca-ETH

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL

BOOSTERS ENGAGED

i ain't clicking that shit nigga. you're not hacking my fucking LINKs you god damn nolinkies!

Hope to god you faggots are blowing up etherdelta right now.
You don't want to miss this.

2x. Soon XRM will be displaced in MC

What does chain link do? I want money too.- brainlet here spoon feed me

How many sats did it cost per token for people who got into the ICO?

0.00032 presale
0.00038 yesterday

ChainLink is secure blockchain middleware that allows smart contracts on various networks to connect with the critical resources they need to become useful for 90% of use cases. We've been creating secure oracles for Bitcoin and Ethereum for over 3 years, connecting smart contracts on various networks to critical external data feeds as triggers, and the many off-chain systems needed to become operational.

Our team is excited about making a world where smart contracts are securely connected to the off-chain data, APIs and widely accepted payments they need to work for 90% of real use cases.
Read the ChainLink FAQ

0,00075 now.
can someone give me Adress and tokensymbol so i can send my tokens to etherdelta?

When does it officially get added to Etherdelta?

Thanks mate

Off topic but as much as EtherDelta can be a bit of a nightmare to use it really shows the potential for decentralised exchanges. Immediate liquidity with the ability to trade custom token markets. Love that shit.

It's just the ed address + token id

It really is pretty neat once you get the hang of it.
Still a lot of room for improvement.

It solves the oracle problem dude.

From another thread:

Before LINK smartcontracts couldnt talk to real world, with LINK they can, to call functions in real world you pay LINK to LINK Nodes.

SIBOS is a banking conference where a live demo of A STANDARDIZED BANKING TRANSACTION will be performed by LINK/Sergey team.

Plus they have 2 strongest computer science people (chief RSA guy => best encryption since 1950s till 2007) and LLVM guy => compiler used by all big companies such as Google/MS/Intel and entire world to convert code into machine instructions.

AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT THEY HAVE HUDSON, LEAD ETHEREUM DEVELOPER.

THIS IS NOT A X10 ITS A GUARANTEED X100 BY DECEMBER

+ Facebook's Director of Engineering Evan Cheng as an active Technical Advisor

There's 1 billion of these tokens, correct?

Aye coinschedule.com/icos/e473/link-ico.html

While everyone was whining in the slack, link dropped all the way down to 0.00045 and nobody bought it for a while. There was even a sell order that got snatched up for 20000 LINK that was 10% above crowdsale price.

32 million circulating supply, which is what determines token value based on market cap.

What is the chance that I got Link. My block was 480

0 should be getting a eth refund

Ah nope

0%

I was 480 too. No link here.
478 cut off I believe.

Ah yes

circulating supply is 350mil, dude

Ah yep.

He means 32M USD market cap and 350 circ tokens, chill

i cant deal with not having this in my blockfolio, syncing coin every 3 secs BUT ITS NOT THERE YET

Try again homie

Well I meant 320mil, forgot the zero (doing this in between work), but it might be 350mil.

This.

Is there anywhere I can track this coin without having to go on EtherShita

So fucking pissed, and this was my first ICO. The address didn't show up to me until 5 minutes past 15:00.. It's not fucking fair :'^(

sync faster!

Is it too late to buy now?

>The address didn't show up to me until 5 minutes past 15:00
It was like that for literally everyone though.

When this shit getting added to blockfolio?

>0.000745000

wow how dumb can people get? imagine what that seller will think when this is x1000

Some people got their addresses revealed 12h in advance due to a bug, and contributed

what was the ico price IN SATOSHI

Yea it sucks. It's no chainlink in regards to hype/potential but ethbet.io have a comfy ICO going on if you have some spare ETH. They almost raised the cap last time I checked.

Could totally 10x - 100x in value within 6 months and the circulating supply is really low.

pick up as much as you can anons

No.

It's only been a few hours since it reached Etherdelta, and even that's not official yet. And it STILL went 2x almost right away.

It's been a long time since an ICO actually boosted after getting listed.

It's going to BOOOOOST as it gets listed on more and more exchanges, and then there's S I B O S in mid-October to look forward to.

Now is the time, user.

Only if you like 30x gains. Too late for 100x

Yeah, I don't believe that.
I've seen too much retarded fud today.

>0.000800000

ok but ive never bought on ED. What do i do to not screwthis up?

Sell wall incoming. Hold - I imagine there will be a lot that want to recoup their initial outlay, then we keep mooning. Same happened for 0x

>create new account
>this is your address
>send to this address
>wait for it to shop up
then
>find "balance" section at top left
>deposit ETH in ETH box
>deposited ETH should show up

Now you can buy chainlink in the "new order" section.

This is like a godzilla compared to 0x.

0x is a set of smart contracts, nothing else.

link is a fully standalone tech \w phase 2 being hardware nodes.

Ripple+IOTA = Chainlink

And remember to leave a little bit of ETH in the "account" wallet for fees & stuff.

it just got listed on liqui, my bros. 100x here we come!

HOLD

Don't be like this guy:

why make shit like this up?
It will drop the price because it makes it seem like you are desperate to off load your bags.

Going all in RIGHT NOW

>i'm a nolinkie

The volumes are pretty god damn incredible already, his post isn't going to dent that.

That said, I'm fully expecting a liqui or polo listing very soon.

i dont suppose the price will drop back down to around 0.0005 will it

It might, even the craziest bull runs have dips.
But I wouldn't count on it. Just buy and be aware it might dip a little before mooning.

ever seen a rocket fly backwards?
i mean.. yeah there are videos on youtube about fatal explosions... but... no.

Price dropping on ED, rip in pieces

buy support pretty thin, expect profit taking and a dip, gonna reload at the bottom

ITS OVER SELL SELL SELL

>I have ADHD pls be patient when I am not

got my refunded eth waiting, wheres the bottom? 65? 60? 50?