Conference tomorrow. Are you faggots ready?

Conference tomorrow. Are you faggots ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusearth.com/conference.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last call before we hit double digits. For one more day only, whales will try to keep this suppressed.

Yeah bitch to the stratosphere we go....spacedash to the moon

near ATH, surpressed
sure thing user, get ready for the dump

Lol you're clearly very well informed.
>Hasn't even looked at the all time charts
>Didn't see NXS try to break through 94k three times and get pushed down by 100btc sell walls

It's okay user, it takes everyone time to learn to swim with the whales.

My body is more than ready.

Doge coin? seems like a good investment for pnd but im pretty new. Should I buy

this will dump not pump

Its going to dump from people selling the news retard. If its good news, buy the dip.

I dunno, in the past NXS has always pumped every time there's news. This coin has so much normie/rich boomer appeal lol just look at their conference. Also, whatever market makers are behind this one only seem to push it up, they buy anything below a certain price that would make the chart look bad

NXS one of the best coin investments of 2017, friends. Buy the dip.

- quantum resistant
- faster than bitcoin
- stored in low space orbit, therefore no one can ban it
NXS is a winner, top 5 is a matter of time

Drop some tech details and not just buzzwords. What are it's implications in the market? Are big names showing interest? Sell me on this coin.

nexusearth.com/conference.html

There are some specs and big names lol not sure if b8 but whatever

Why would it be bait? Is that the type of attitude you use when explaining something to potential investors?

>Why would it be bait?
>Obvious troll is obvious

Your so paranoid that you can't even see somone asking a real question out of real interest as anything other than trollish bait. I'll do my own research, thanks for being worthless.

>REVERSIBLE TRANSACTIONS

Yeah, the one thing everyone hates about cryptocurrency is fungibility. we should strive to emulate the USD fiat system.

>What are it's implications in the market?
It might be worth more in the future than it is now.
>Are big names showing interest?
Yes
>Sell me on this coin.
No. I'm Hodling. But you can find someone on bittrex that is willing to sell.

It's only for a brief time after sending, to prevent mistakes. Helps normie adoption.

You're welcome, I've heard of a great place to start! I think they called it a search train? Or maybe a search engine? Anyway I'm pretty sure the website was called AskJeeves.com

What?
Why is satellite network not listed under future features?
Or do they already have a bunch of cubes floating around?

I dissent.
Assuming they have some mechanism that you can't arbitrarily reverse stuff (I dunno, double confirmation, cooldown period), this is big!
Among the many things that keep bitcoin et al from widespread adoption is the fact that a transaction is a pain in the ass, and if you make one little error, your money is gone with no way to get it back.
Sure, its faster and cheaper than with banks, but no normie will click on anything higher than "send $50" if they dont have either a authority that is watching over making sure the adress is correct and a way to get it back, should something go wrong.

BTC:
>type in 34vqeoroisjvmoiutreqoreqrqrjoewqruipewkqqewrtrzqe
>type in amount
>send
Fuck, it was 34vqeoroisjvmoiutreqoreqrqrjiewqruipewkqqewrtrzqe, my money is gone

Bank:
>type in account name and IBAN
>IBAN even has a checksum built in
>Bank will check if the name and the IBAN fit
Hello dear user, we could not make your transaction, here's your money back.