New members allowed

We are currently looking for new members. We are the biggest (legit) P&D group and a system that makes prepumping impossible.
We are also a big community to just discuss crypto, so if you dont want to join our pumps you are free to stay on our server for the discussing while sitting out during our pumps.

How does it work?

We are going to prepick 10 coins that are viable to be pumped (low volume, low sell walls, on Bittrex). We assign each of those coins a number from "0" to "9". At the time of the pump the bot will check for a new BTC block. As soon as said block has been mined we are going to take the last number and chose the coin accordingly. (Can be checked at blockchain.info/blocks.) This way the process is transparent, easy to follow, completely random and it is impossible to prepump.
As of now unconfirmed/new members have to use at least 0.2 BTC during the pump. If you are not able to feel free to sit-out as long as you want.

discord.gg/ZqQhKJJ

Other urls found in this thread:

spendbitcoins.com/places/c/car-dealers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gtfo outta here noone asked you

What a faggot you are. How does it feel?

I saw a couple of requests for a project like this lately

nice will keep this in mind -might watch a few first to see how it works

fuck off

nice just bought 100k

People who do not participate will be taken reading rights or banned if they wont give us a heads up
So you wont be able to watch it live

So

>paid pump and dump groups
dropped
the only reason a pnd would be paid is if someone(you) is losing money

Its not a paid group, what are you talking about?

>If you are not able to feel free to sit-out as long as you want.

Am i missing something? apart from the giant hole inbetween your ears

>As of now unconfirmed/new members have to use at least 0.2 BTC during the pump
>not paid
what did he mean by this?

People who sit out will be taken reading rights during pumps
Why dont you just read the instructions on thr server?

We dont want to have too many members, thats why we are only looking for people who can invest a somewhat significant sum
It means you gotta invest at least 0.2 during the pump, sorry if I wasnt clear there

Let us review the bot's code....

Am I missing something? Where are they talking about an entry fee?

nice just reported you to the SEC

Where can I buy SECoin? Its not on Bittrex

Me: so.....lemme guess
Me. all of you are too dumb to learn how to day trade?
Some Idiot: Yes

and I got booted

kek

Truly epic

well I mean it's obviously the truth

invite expired.

>discord

You are banned for not following the rules

>BTC and alt coins are nothing but a P&D pyramid scheme
>click here to learn how
>Number 4 will blow you away
>They don't want you to know

This entire market is nothing but bots using algorithms to make millions of pennies. You know why? Because BTC is not worth anything except for ..... REAL MONEY.

The ONLY thing you can do with this bullshit is convert it to USD and deposit it into one of the banks you guys claim to hate. BTC has NO intrinsic value. Whatsoever. It's not a storehouse in the least bit. You guys remind me of the bitches selling plexus on Facebook.

In before, fiat has no intrinsic value. Lol. Tell that to your landlord or the electric company. I repeat: The ONLY thing you can do is accumulate more bits so you can CONVERT them into REAL money and deposit them in a REAL BANK.

Internet of People. E Boost. Start. Nobody even knows what the fuck these things are or what they do. They have no utility whatsoever. It's a scheme on its face.

>tfw think manipulating the market is unethical
>but also think that the idea of a pump and dump is so widespread in the crypto community that it's your own fault if you lose money on one
does this make me pro-p&d or anti-p&d?

Can't wait until Bittrex gets hacked by some random Ukranian (read: NSA) and everyone is fucked.

Repeat: there is no value in any of these shit 'coins' at all. Go buy your lambos with your digibytes. Tell me how that goes.

go kill yourself please

How original. Next stop: MOON!!

IN MY LAMBO!!

VROOOM VRRROOOOM!

mfw

I said please....why haven't you killed yourself yet?

dude post this on Reddit or something everyone here's only in it for the gains. We're all selling if BTC goes down more than 50%

t. salty nocoiner

nice one you showed them

Lol. I have been holding bitcoin since last November, brother. EBoost? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This shit is only worth BTC and BTC is only worth USD. What is so hard to understand? I have been accumulating for almost a year now. First taste was on Fairlay sports betting. Here's a taste, nub.

EBoost?
What the fuck are you talking about?
Wrong thread?

Just an example of one of these fucking gay penny stocks which have no fungible value at all. Pro tip: P and D doesn't work if everyone knows the timing. What a board of total chaches.

Timing?
What are you talking about?
Are you using google translate?

Goddamn, your IQ has to be in the 80s. That's really pushing it honestly. Are you even being serious? What a fucking dunce.

>Am I missing something? Where are they talking about an entry fee?

>Where can I buy SECoin? Its not on Bittrex

What the fuck DO you know?

>find coin being pumped
>short it
Free money

The joke
Your head

This is such weak these days. Maybe that's true if you live in Bulgaria or fucking Wisconsin or something. But on the US west coast at least, BTC and other alts are very much accepted as payment. I had the option at my last job to take my salary in BTC even. And you've probably never played an MMORPG and seen the massive exchange of BTC that takes place for virtual gear and currencies. You're clearly completely naive about the drug trade of the world too. And have you ever sent an international wire transfer through banks?

>Uses Facebook too.
>12 year old confirmed.

spendbitcoins.com/places/c/car-dealers/

>And they STILL aren't buying the American Ethereum

I do occasionally hop on a p&d to make quick gains but I still think the fact that there is this much market manipulation is fucked up.

>Doesn't have a Facebook
>lies
>doesn't have friends, girlfriends, or children

Pick one. Liar or virgin? Based on your MMORPG fascination, I'm gonna go with the latter. Role play as a real man in this massive game called THE REAL FUCKING WORLD. You don't buy commercial goods with BTC as it is way too fucking volatile. Anyone who does is either an idiot or an idiot.

And, please, post proof otherwise or stfu. Alt coins accepted as payment lol. Which ones, squirt and for what goods? Salary in BTC?

hahahahahHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Salary in BTC? Hollllllllllleeeeeee cheeeeeet. Granted, I have made maybe 25-30k accumulating bitcoins under 2k a piece, but that does not mean they are worth anything other than USD. You buy them with USD. You try to accumulate more. You then convert them into USD and deposit them in (((banks)))

That's what we are all doing. Please do not lie to yourself, dude. It's sad.

are you retarded? serious question

You can't even construct a proper sentence, fuck dick. Jesus H Christ.

They accept USD. You send the BTC to their address, they convert it to USD and deposit it in their account. You are not buying anything with BTC. You are buying something with USD. Are you retarded?

"are you retarded?" is a complete sentence

stay poor faggot

It's not a proper sentence. I'll let you figure out why. Good god, son.

While I can see that my lack of formal grammar and punctuation bothers you, I feel the need to let you know that I don't give a fuck, because it's Veeky Forums. I'm not writing a letter to my fucking boss, I'm shitposting on a website for virgin losers who post pictures of frogs every day. I really don't see how perfect grammar and punctuation is important on a place like this. U r fuckin stupid as fuck bro

What are you even doing in this thread?
Serious question

Trying to alert people to the obvious scam which is taking place right before their very eyes. In order for any P and D to work, you need a pool of dead money to buy at a rate much higher than the initial investors have spent. That unwitting pool of dead money is you all. Just hold BTC and quit chasing all these ridiculous shit coins which have no utility or function whatsoever.

Look at the thread. This is admittedly a P and D scam and you really think someone wants you all to get in on the action out of altruism? Be serious. Once you get there, you're too late.

>ship me 1200 bucks to get in on the action

Can NOT be serious. Anyone who does this kind of shit deserves to lose their money.

This is not a paid group
Prepumping is impossible
It worked in the past
How is this a scam?

>Not a scam
>Is a pump and dump

Ummmm....wut? Google the fucking term, bucko.

Fair enough
But in that case how does it make sense to warn people here, since nobody here will get scammed?

hahahahahahahhaha

This is probably the most popular and certainly the most lurked crypto board on Earth. Like I said, a successful pump and dump requires a new pool of dead money. That pool is the one everyone here will be swimming in unless they heed my advice. Maybe I come off as an asshole. Maybe the people trying to recruit others into their scams are the real assholes??

I made some good gains on a P&D group that I found here during may
And guess what, they only shilled on Veeky Forums

That's great you made some money, brother. Genuinely. People make money on pump and dumps all the time. However, those profits were scalped from others unaware of the fraud. Probably lurkers or posters on this very board. In May, BTC was 1100 bucks. You should've just bought that and been done with it. Did you make 4 bucks for every 1 you invested? Doubtful. You would have with BTC.

This is a scam. That's all I am trying to convey.