OMG

Hey.
Some of you may remember me,
i am t. insider.

Obviously there are News coming in September, but after a lot of digging, i finally know what it is.

I understand that a lot of you think they simply use Pictures of Google, Apple etc. to push the worth of OMG, but let me tell you - The upcoming news (i have not seen any proof of it yet however) are beyond what your simple mind can imagine.

IF bitcoin stays on 4k, i belive at the end of the month OMG will see a worth of 20$. However if Bitcoin starts to go up again, we could reach insane monomentum and shoot to +30$.

I also learned that they have a huge Sum of OMG "frozen" in bots, which manipulate the market price.

A OMG moon will be sudden and fast.
Just hodl. Also for anyone wanting to join in, your only chance is if bitcoin makes a drop.

Good luck to each of you.
Just try your best to ignore the FUD, we all know why we bought in.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/70tg7y/omisego_network_penetration_and_token_staking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the news, then?

wow nice just bought 100k OMG

>buy muh bags

Even though I know your talking shit, I'm hodling regardless

INSANE MONOMENTUM

bags is a term used for shit coins. OMG is the definition of a god coin. Seriously laughable at people who invest in alt coins who's CEO's are in jail, college drop outs, anonymous, women, pajeets, and overlook a hugely successful and connected global enterprise.

OMG DOES NOT EVEN HAVE ITS FUCKING BLOCKCHAIN.

I swear this omg shit is the biggest air filled bag in crypto ever.

whats the news user?

>Super duper incredible news, bigger than google and apple combined
>will only make the price x2

choose one bloody larper

you realise it already has a marketcap nearly the same size as ETC right?

Yes... it's using Ethereum's blockchain like 90% of the other coins out there (for now).
> 50/50 --> OMG/LINK
You will be rich

Guess I'll rephrase:
If the BEST CASE SCENARIO is a x2, what would the "most likely scenario" be?
At this point it's probably better to try and get a deal on LINK at ED

hope you are right, after the link gains it would be nice to have some from omg too

>> 50/50 --> OMG/LINK
thats pretty much my protfolio

I'm not trying to prove you wrong mate.
I'm lightly invested into this coin and plan to hold it at least until they have a working product.
Most likely scenario now in my opinion is that the news drops and we go back to around 12 dollars.

> i am t. insider.
> after a lot of digging
> upcoming news (i have not seen any proof of it yet however)
> if bitcoin, if bitcoin

Some insider. Why do you have to dig for info if it's something should already know as an insider.

> I also learned that they have a huge Sum of OMG "frozen" in bots, which manipulate the market price.

Welcome to the party. Most of us knowledgeable folk here on Veeky Forums accept this as common knowledge, not just with OMG, but with almost all coins.

Hell, I made a $100+ or so last week pushing the bots around to get some up and down swings going. Even posted my results in another OMG thread.

Nice try on the insider larp though.

oh man I hope that you either hold omg from a siginificantly lower price than you it's now and didn't buy ATH or don't hold omg at all, because you clearly haven't done you research.

ERC20 tokens are temporary in many cases to hold an ICO etc but then they get switched to the company's blockchain once the company has its own product ready.

OMG's been unveiling google/apple stickers for a while now and rose to $12-13 on that and the raging bull market alone. BUT THEY HAVE NO PRODUCT YET. The OMG token currently is still the temporary ERC20 one that has no real world use other than speculate. At some point when or if (it's probablt going to be when tho, I'll give you that) they have SOME FUCKING PRODUCT READY WITH A FUCKING BLOCKCHAIN they'll switch the ERC20 token to their own token on their own blockchain.

But OMG went thousands of percent up on total speculation, NO BLOCKCHAIN, NO PRODUCT, and is currently fueled by twitter photos from the team,.

>college drop out
money skeleton?

unfortunately you are right. I made quite some bucks on OMG already, but right now it's overhyped. The idea behind it is good, and it's good that an actual company is behind it, but this is all that should be priced in.

For noomger brainlets.
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/70tg7y/omisego_network_penetration_and_token_staking/

Omg is a buy up to $50

Only stupid people bought it because of stickers lol.

And obviously these ERC20 tokens will become their own tokens on their blockchain.

OMG is a top 5 coin, your shitty FUD is not working

No, not money skelly. There isn't a university that is worth his time. I was referring to the likes of Aventus, et al

I don't think you understand how venture capitalism works. This is what it's like to get on the ground floor of things.

If you don't like the speculation just buy some Omise stock since they acquired a major payment processing company a few months ago.

>be OP
>tell Veeky Forums weeks ago you have super secret insider info about upcoming news
>now tell Veeky Forums "i finally know what it is"

so what is it OP?
you knew the super secret insider info weeks ago or you just found out what it is?

doesnt really build credibility nomsayin

This

PLs tell us when and where?

>we go back to around 12 dollars.
its trading at $9.7 right now wtf are u talking about

you honestly think it will shoot up to 20 dollars? I mean, i hope you're right but I don't see it happening this month

Q4 is where it's at for OMG

Oh, boy you are in for a ride.

give me your prediction then m8

$50 by christmas

That fact that the dude has 1488 on his forehead and this being a ladyboy coin don't give you enough of a clue?