Hope you got your bat ready, heres braves opening

naturalnews.com/2017-08-15-censorship-alert-mozilla-planning-kill-shot-for-entire-independent-media-by-blocking-all-non-approved-news-in-the-firefox-browser.html

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com
andrewchen.co/new-data-shows-why-losing-80-of-your-mobile-users-is-normal-and-that-the-best-apps-do-much-better/?utm_campaign=Submission&utm_medium=Community&utm_source=GrowthHackers.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>naturalnews.com
Still, shill away if it makes your coins gain

archive that shit

saged

>naturalnews.com

that is why we need BAT

What's wrong with naturalnews faggots? When alien zombies from the planet tupuwaku99 come down and start posing as humans while in reality are actually zombie lizards, Naturalnews is literally the only place that will tell you!
But on a serious not, I got out of bat a while back when it pumped, not stupid. But a lot of people are heading to brave these days that im actually kind of impressed. Almost everyone on the conspiracy sites i visit have already switched over. Any idea how big braves market cap adoption is?

Thinking about reinvesting on this low

The state of the internet keeps leaning towards what could be a Brave/BAT future. Google demonetizing conservatives, Apple's new iOS going to follow Brave's route of blocking trackers & now this. Be ready gents, forget the Moon Mission, BAT is going to become a Inter Galactic class coin.

More and more people are talking about it in the positive. More and more people are using it despite it's lack of features (For now). I think it might start taking a larger share soon. I don't know if that will actually affect BAT any though. Coins always seem to have a disconnect from the actual software they represent.

Brave will literally NEVER catch on. No one is going to download a retarded browser.

Substratum is literally what brave should have been.

what is substratum?

Conservatives are almost all old people who don't use the internet and edgy teens/manchildren who pretend to be really in to politics but only recently switched from being centre right to a full on Nazi because a feminist said a stupid thing on Tumblr. The prior group uses internet explorer, and the latter group uses chrome, and neither are going to change to some shitty meme browser because some Nazis on naturalnews.com and Veeky Forums are making angry shitposts because Mozilla is left wing.

Leave it to the SJW browser to censor any media that doesn't support their political narrative

I used brave for a few weeks. It was pretty fail - so much so, I returned to Chrome where I know they're spying on me, but Brave is that bad.

On the other hand Mozilla is aggressively killing addons and disabling user choice in an attempt to become a Chrome clone so there is room for competition

>2017
>Overtaking a dead browser is an achievement

Rekt

why is chrome the fastest but also the evilest

I just checked out the bat browser. The genius idea of the BAT token is... now wait, check this out: I pay all the websites I visit some non-descript amount of money indiscriminately because I'm such a nice guy and I wanna keep the web alive.

Are. you. fucking. serious?

HA. HA. This is not how the world works, people pay for convenience. I'm not going to send my hard earned cash monthly in a charity fashion to my *browser* of all places so that CNN.com can earn my shekels.

"b-b-ut just exclude cnn.com from your payments"

Ok, now you're telling me that I have to actively maintain a blacklist of sites that I dont want to support.

So not only do you want me to spend money on websites that I previously did not have to spend money on to visit, you also want me to do work for it.

THANKS. BUT. NO. THANKS.

Do you not know how many people make a living off of Patreon, a donation based service? Just because you are a pajeet doesnt mean others dont like to support content they consume.

a couple hundred, maybe a thousand tops?

Honestly it's awesome on mobile. Blocks ads by default.

but wait, there's more

"once advertisers and publishers get on this, it will be huge".

What publishers really think:
"why the fuck would I give up AdSense just so I can show ads only to some autists that use this shit called brave browser or that retarded chrome extension. Do I hate money or something?"

What advertisers really think:
"why the fuck would I pay to show ads on your shitty network that has like 10 publishers and the ads can only be seen by 1% of the user base of those 10 publishers which consists 100% of autistic edgy man-children"

>naturalnews.com

Into the trash it goes

>investing in Substandardom

>not investing
i feel sorry for anyone who didnt invest. literally going to blow everything the fuck out.

Our American Liberal friends are finally seeing the light, and understand that the ignorant masses need to be censored and controlled for their own good.

Signed,
Vladamir Putin, & Xi Jingping

i just talked to the BAT moderator on rocketchat. Apparently they want to still offer adsense type tracking, but it will all be locally stored so it's cool and good.

yeah right, how the heck is Brave/BAT going to outcompete all these ad related companies and their yearlong proven tracking tech and gui interfaces?
I just dont get it, I mean theoretically it's possible but practically I dont see why publishers would switch from a variety of providers for tracking to a single provider in a single browser.
I mean it makes no sense UNLESS Brave had some kind of huge marketshare and there was no technical way to overcome their tracking block, which seems far fetched.
But for that to happen, Brave would need like 15% marketshare at least so that advertisers can be bullied to pay for ads that work on Brave browser too.

Finally someone that has more than 2 brain cells on this board.

What these cunts don't understand is that BAT/Brave makes sense only when it has a huge market share that makes it worth the effort for advertisers, publishers and agencies to use and spend money on.

It will never make money unless it has this huge market share that can be leveraged to bully advertisers and publishers to spend money on it and giving them no choice.

When you see it like that, the only logical question is: can they beat Google?

The answer is: absolutely fucking not.

If a company came tomorrow and promised it will beat Facebook, everyone would shit themselves laughing.

BAT promises exactly the same thing, but it's veiled behind a layer of bullshit that prevents people from seeing the big picture.

> not selling at the immediate hype and pump of mercury release before it crashes away

well to be a bit more positive, it's not impossible. You have to compare this crypto to other shitcoins. At least BAT has an actual plan and a usecase for their coin that goes beyond "lets connect the world lol fugg the banks lightning network lol"

Even if tomorrow all other cryptos fail (because they are shitty FIAT pyramid schemes), BAT would still have a valid usecase and a shot to make it. That's actually pretty powerful imo.

Their browser also has 500k downloads on android playstore, 11k reviews. This isnt some software that nobody uses, which I admit: that's what I thought.
Maybe it will work out, who knows

what you retards don't understand is that more and more people are going to switch to Brave when they learn that there's a browser than blocks all ads and tracking. And guess what? that browser also lets you turn on ads to get paid. So whether you want no ads, or you don't mind, there's no reason not to switch to Brave. The writing is on the wall and if advertisers want to get in on the next big browser, they have to play ball.

Chrome is already the Netscape of 2017, they just don't know it yet.

Chrome is adding ad blocking by default in one of their very next versions. If Brave can still grow then, we can talk.

I have my money in better coins so I can't do that.
Also I think the marketcap is stupidly high right now.

I've seen advertising companies with hundreads of millions of users that were sold for sums between 10 mil and 100 mil. What the fuck does BAT have that makes it worth 200+ million. Jesus.

I even saw some idiots on this board claiming that Brave browser has 500.000 users. No friendo, those are 500.000 installs. What matters is DAU (daily active users) and I doubt it has more than 100.000

>the jews at google are going to cut into their ad revenue

no they arent

>500k downloads on android playstore, 11k reviews

well at least you didn't say it has 500.000 USERS

"Based on Quettra’s data, we can see that the average app loses 77% of its DAUs within the first 3 days after the install. Within 30 days, it’s lost 90% of DAUs. Within 90 days, it’s over 95%. Stunning. The other way to say this is that the average app mostly loses its entire userbase within a few months, which is why of the >1.5 million apps in the Google Play store, only a few thousand sustain meaningful traffic."

andrewchen.co/new-data-shows-why-losing-80-of-your-mobile-users-is-normal-and-that-the-best-apps-do-much-better/?utm_campaign=Submission&utm_medium=Community&utm_source=GrowthHackers.com

I'm not so certain on the better coins front. Now i don't think BAT will explode in any meaningful way, but it has a focused approach and USP, whereas most others are just pyramid schemes trying to replicate bitcoin. I would say otherwise monero is the other coin with a definite purpose. None of this guarantees mooning but it means it is less risky, in not being a pure scam.