Who's the smartest man in history?

Who's the smartest man in history?

me

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

this guy

Thomas Jefferson.

(you)

John von Neuman. Any other answer is objectively incorrect.

>Rick finally invents time travel
>tries to go back to 1998 to get the Szechuan sauce
>but since he's shithammered, he accidentally goes to 17th-century Szechuan province
>ends up murdering everyone and everything in sight looking for the sauce
>due to his jaundiced skin, history immortalizes him as the "Yellow Tiger"

I'd watch it.

fuck it
me too

ebin pasta

Albert Camus

Any other answer is reddit

its Hegel or Nietzsche

>not Heidegger

>John von Neuman.
>Smartest man ever
>Agrees with pascal's wager

Atheists BTFO?

No one.
Every smart person who has created ,invented or found something for society has built themselves upon the back of someone who was not quite as smart some time beforehand.
You needed the wheel before cars.

either nasreddin or diogenes

Guass
Von Neuman
Euler

In modern terms, possibly Ramanujan

Go back to Veeky Forums. These men worked with sterile abstractions.

Einstein

Von Neuman or Grithendiek

Feynman

My Grandpa

Timothy Dexter

Elohim, The Jewish God

Boinie Sandehs

1. Isaac Newton
2. Richard Dawkins
3. Donald Trump
4. George Washington
5. Einstein
6. Aristotle
7. Neil DeGrasse Tyson
8. Bernie Sanders
9. George W.Bush
10. Confucius

Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz

Absolutely this guy

What kinda bait?
I mean, I think highly of many people on that list but who thinks BOTH Bernie and Trump are geniuses? Niel degrasse tyson? Really? Not any groundbreaking physicyst but a man who promotes science to laymen?

Nietzsche. He can cram a shiton of ideas in a single paragraph.

This man has style.

Michelle Obama

This

PICKLE RIIIIIIICK XDXDXD

/thread

Really silly response.

non-meme answer: John von Neumann or Leonhard Euler

@3555547
worst bait I've seen in a while

Of course

I don't think I've ever been as impressed with anyone more than I am with Tesla.

There are actually different kinds of intelligence. Didn't you know that? Emotional Intelliegence (EQ) is as, if not more, important than IQ in the modern world. See, what is IQ good for now? Lmao there are machines for everything, and they're more effective than humans at what they do. Lmao STEM retards think they're better than me. Lol they are weaker than my calculator. The superiority of humans in the Emotional Intelligence field now becomes apparent. Machines can't experience emotions, so they will never be able to be as emotionally intellgent as the human. The age of ""geniuses"" is over. This is the time of the feelings.

>there are machines for everything
the singularity is a bit of a ways off user. Pretty good b8, 5/8

this guy

Diogenes of Sinope is definitely the wittiest.

I like this post in how it's been perfectly crafted to offend everyone who reads it.

This is the time of the genius, like every time. How are you not a genius if you make a work of art that everyone likes and everyone also argues about?

The next person to roll dubs.

its this guy no question

Perfect bait 10/10