This is going to be saged. History of poop

Tell me about the history of poop. How did poop play a role in history in all the historical events? What is the history of poop anyway? Can someone tell me instances in history where poop played a role in a certain event such as a war or a historical figure or an event of some sort?

Other urls found in this thread:

openbiome.org/stool-donation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black history month is in February.

Thread over, everyone go home

Hahahaha, WOW, skinhead. Just wow.

You're real, real classy.

How long did it take you to come up with that one? Did you get it between the long hours wishing you had a functional, normally sized penis and then beating your puny microdick to President Fuckface?

Let me tell you where Adolf was today: beating up on more gold star families and whining about fake news. Right before he farted out another tweet and had General Kelly tuck him into his gold sheets. Freshly changed after last night's wet dream about Ivanka, of course. Melania, as always, is many rooms away - anywhere except sharing the bed with his withered, evil, beady eyed rapist ass.

Your racism sucks and it's not fucking funny.

Your orange shitheap of a "President" sucks even more, and he stopped being funny after a loud American plurality decided to give a smart,sane woman the middle finger because she deleted a few emails or something.

It could be a fresh breath in a board full of hitler and ww2 thread. But no let make a nigger joke.

Shit arrow was a thing to humiliate or poison the other side.

poop used to connect the city to the country side. a guy used to go around the city collecting poop in a barrel and he'd cart it out to the countryside to sell to peasants for fertilizer. human poop has precious nitrogen to feed plants

Imagine getting this angry over a crass joke it took 2 seconds to write. Jesus, Veeky Forums

It's obvious bait

The invention that potentialy saved the most lives in human history solved poop.

There isn't an indian history month to be fair.

Hahahaha poopies everyone

why would someone type out a post that long just to make b8

kek

Obvious bait. But in the case you are being serious, first, go back to r/politics. And second,
>comparing Trump to Hitler
Trump is a Zionist, he supports Israel.

/leftypol/ go back to 8ch.

This. I know these threads are supposed to be funny and ironic but Veeky Forums can be a seriously vile and offensive place, and I don't say that in an attempt to have pride in the fact. every single day in almost every thread I see cases of racism, xenophobia, sexism, and transphobia. the posts I see are riddled with the most hateful sentiment some could only imagine. to hear stories on Reddit of how evil the posters are can truly be unbelievable at times unless you see for yourself even though you would never want to. it's hard to fathom how I can summon the courage to stomach the plague of right wing extremism that infects this website. everytime I see someone post the n word, I do not cry. everytime I see someone say "remove kebab" my heart doesn't sink. believe me it used to, but I struggled vicariously through the torment the people posted here until it permeated every part of the board culture until it became just another sick joke. how anything like that could be considered a joke is a level of sociopathy I will never be able to understand. how the some of the posters here could even be considered people is the same. so everytime a post is made with such vile hatred towards any and all oppressed peoples, I do not cry. I stand strong against it and do everything in my power to bully it back to the decrepit source, pol. sometimes it takes the same viscosity of brain bursting anger and hate that their posts were made with to begin with in order to bully them back. but not once do I cry, because I am strong, and that's how tough I am.

>implying there's anything wrong with transphobia

No idea about war but it plays a central role in both germanics and japanese people's sexuality. Maybe war had to do on this behaviour, y'know?

Ah, yes, the wild bolinthus defending itself from a vicious human:

"In Paeonia they say that in the mountain called Hesaenus, which divides Paeonia from Maedice, there is a wild beast called "bolinthus," which the Paeonians call "monaepus." They say that beast is in general character like an ox, but that it is larger and stronger, and also more hairy; for it has a mane on its neck like a horse, stretching down very thickly, and spreading from its brow to its eyes. Its horns are not like those of oxen, but are turned downwards, and come to a sharp point by the ears; each of these holds more than three pints and is pitch black, but they shine as though they were peeled. But when the hide is skinned it covers the space of eight couches. But when the beast is hit it flees, and even if incapacitated continues to do so; its flesh is sweet. It protects itself by kicking and voiding excrement over a distance of forty feet; it easily and often employs this form of defence, which scorches so fiercely that it will scrape off a dog's hair. They say that it has this effect when the animal is disturbed, but that it does not scorch when it is undisturbed. When they bring forth their young they meet in large numbers, and collecting in a herd all the biggest bring forth young and void excrement in a circle. For the beast voids a great deal of such excrement."

Pseudo-Aristotle, On Marvelous Things Heard.

Get over yourself faggot, its Veeky Forums. If you don't like it go to reddit where you can cry and complain about how mean Veeky Forums is.

dude the joke was funny. calm down.

isn't there someplace where they will pay you for your poop? Need to google that....

Had to have been....hmnnn food for thought...

openbiome.org/stool-donation/ yep donate your poop now.

There was actually a large time in history where most people were horse poop.

Predomestication, horses were vicious predators and trampled and ate those that could get away in time. Eventually, like wolves, humans had to domesticate them to ensure survival.

Are black people made from poop?