PILLBO BAGGINS

My name is pllbo. some of you poorfags might remember my username on the blackmarkets like SILKROAD. I used to deal on Agora and other place. I am part of a Team developing a new crypto. Get on my level faggots I been in this crypto game when ETH was still sub 1$ and I did it runnin the TRAP XD most of you faggots will never have the balls to do what i did cuz more than half of you are betas that I would litterally cuck in a second without batting an eye! stay poor faggots!!

fuck off pedophile

lol nobody remembers you or cares kys

Im a girl im 18? what the fuck are you getting at?
You do not make sense faggot.

you should care! Im the shit

>part of a team developing crypto
never heard that before.
how about bragging when you have something to show for

kys

I do not have to prove anything to you faggot. you will see our crypto will moon heavy and become top 10 with over 1 billion dollar marketcap. prepare your anus

fuck off numale

What's your crypto called

>dont have to prove anything to you
I dont think you understand how crypto works. In fact you do have to prove you technology, team, and whatever else makes your coin worthy.

>my coin will be top 10
lol, i think Detroit has a better chance of sorting itself out

Team Molly Massive. Bizfag is a pedo and pillbo is a whore.

I do not have to. Thats the main developers job. Im just part of the pump team that will use its wealth to keep it going up. When the project is being marketed properly I will shill you on it faggot. but right now bask in my high quality meme of me and all you behinmd me crying blood in the form of bagholding wojaks

>i'm 18
you look like a 30 year old washed up hooker with ruined ear lobes

>thats the developers job
of course you can't code. you're a woman. you make gains in life by sucking the right cock

yeah right keep dreaming bitch im better than you can get you fat fedora wearing beta numale i could cuck you easily

kek
if it is that easy why don't you do it?

Fuck off pedophile

I do not get it. pretty sure calling girls on Veeky Forums a pedo is not a meme and you are retarded but you should like either 1) go kill yourself or 2) fucking kill yourself for being a lowlife pile of subhuman garbage

Quit larping bizfag, you stupid pedo

>be me
>selling xanax on silroad
>have 6btc left over
>homie says buy eth and sit on it
>literally have over 3500 eth
>wut do with it now

I just bought a new condo and im 18 and have more money than most of you sumbags will ever have in your lives. kek

memelord told me to make a thread on here you are basically a moron. I like older guys to btw. fucking idiot

>bitch im better than you
my ear lobes are better than yours.
when you are 30 years old and desperate for a husband, you will regret stretching your ears into spaghettios

>selling xanax
classy gal. can't wait for you to meet mom

I will never be desperate for a husband cuz i do not attracts BETAS what kind of fucking unrealistic world do you live in

Bizfag it's obvious it's you. You have a very "unique" way of talking

>i do not attracts BETAS
im sure your degenerate pill popping spaghettios ears doesnt attract alphas either

pump and dump only. she's a living shitcoin

really?

all this shit and you fags will not even comment on the wojaks. look at mah wojaks REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the developer

wtf

Saged for being a pedo

sage for being bizfag

you are sexy af, lets make LURV

How's Circles going?