KKK

How did the KKK go from a orginization with millions of members, political influence and organized crime to small splinter groups of a thousands with fat larpers ? What happened?

history repeats itself, first as a tragedy then a farce

60s KKK got shattered by the revelation that their head honcho was a con-artist cult leader enriching himself. After civil rights movement nobody gave a damn since the betrayal by klan leader ran so deep.

Thank you for this. I shall cherish it.

Because if you're an incorporated official organization, then the FBI can legally take you down. LARPing in your backyard is a different thing.

Workers unions aggressively recruited the same type of ow-income working-class people, but it turned out that the unions were more effective at actually improving people's lives. So yeah, more than anything else, the rise of workers unions in America is what killed the KKK. All that energy got channeled into something more productive.

Democrats cut the funding once a combination of unions and Republicans actually getting their shit together made them no longer useful. A militant wing is only worthwhile if it can hit people with impunity. If there's better pay elsewhere and the other party will send you to jail for acting as part of the militant wing, why join?

If the KKK hates Catholics why do they dress up like pic related?

Which one? Keep in mind there have been 3 iterations of the KKK in our history, and each one had pretty different goals.

Deep within every american heart is the desire to LARP.

Original KKK got stamped out by the army.
Second incarnation of the KKK had that rain incident
Third incarnation of the KKK had the fiasco with its leader.

Thos fat larpers are 100% federal agents, btw.

care to explain?

Was the Boston Tea Party the first LARP in American history?

They realized there's no need to be some big, visible organization and that you're better off working in secret. The FBI can't shut down your organization if you have no organization to begin with.

What did they LARP as?

Native americans

Native Americans

I'm not sure if that counts if you're trying to fooling the enemy. They didn't literally believe they're native Americans.

All of the FBI infiltrators left.

But they were literally role playing as injuns.

>only FBI infiltrators are left
FTFY

>what is COINTELPRO?
At least wait for 20 years before distorting history

>boston in the 1770s
>anyone is going to believe that red indians were attacking the docks.
it was a larp.

t. subhuman

>no, we were using tactical genius to attack the EIC ships

It wasn't a false flag, they weren't trying to make the British think Indians did it. They just needed disguises.

Do you think the guys in Payday are larping as clowns?

The KKK still has great politicl influence in the United State. David Duke's endorsement won Trump the election, and Hillary was mentored by Grand Wizard and Senator Robert Byrd. Bush was probably a Klansman too.

The word LARP is by far the most overused word on this board.
>my kids dressed up for halloween, they were larping xDDD

>the kkk still has great political influence in the US
>david duke's endorsement won trump the election
they're so pathetically irrelevant in the US its not even funny

Well for the second one, see there was this huge rally in Washington DC and they made this huge proclamation of "God won't let it rain".

It fucking poured like 10 minutes from when he said that and since this was the 1920s, they took it as a sign.

>david duke's endorsement won trump the election
Why didn't it win Hillary the election in 08?

Obama was too w&b

David Duke hasn't been in the Klan in like 40 years now, and nobody gives a shit about them.
Modern "Klan" doesn't even exist, it's just a handful of fat rednecks the FBI wheels out whenever they need to create some drama and all the media are always there.

Because Hillary tried to appeal to non-whites instead of pulling the traditional Democrat voting block of white supremacists

1st clan - post-war insurgency
2nd clan - moralfags
3rd clan - we wuz rebels n shit 1488 heil hitler

klansmen these days are into hitler? funny if true

I think the klan is just a giant honeypot nowadays

i believe it

by technical definition, that may or may not be true

and as a concerned LARPing mother, I'm concerned

>Believes all races should be seperate but equal
This isn't what the average Klansman believes

It was literally Superman.