FUCK YOU JUN
FUCK YOU VITALIK

S

S

Bag of hot air

S

you dumb arkies, it's the dip, buy now until you have the chance

this was an expected correction. This thing will moon someday

But then again, won't every coin moon someday?

I don't get the FUD, is it because people bought high, holding heavy bags, and are now regretting it? Did they research enough on the team and project?

We were promised news this month.

We were promised (((THE NEWS))).

What is (((THE NEWS))), Jun?

No more games.

It already mooned to $14 for like 5 mins kek

I think most people bought around $10-10.50 and were happily watching it slowly go up to $14, expecting $20 around the corner any day.

Now it's been like $9.50 for two days straight and sinking. A big sell wall on Bittrex right now, too.

Remember Palm Beach Confidential and buy the fucking dip

I recently withdrew all my OMG at break even (maybe +1% - 5%) to put into EBET and LINK

Time to buy more OMG?

this desu, i remember the shill threads 2-3 weeks ago, people were buying in a at $12 kek, bought 400 omg at $8 so im still in profit, just wish i sold at ath and re bought this dip, meh.

light up lambo

light up classic mini

Yes to all of those things. Veeky Forums is incapable of controlling themselves if their investment isn't in the green for a day. They're also unable to envision the impact OMG will have on crypto as a whole and will sell their bags at a loss so they can participate in the next scam ICO or PnD.

Tbh I'm just starting out I need some quick lucky gains to put into more promising shit.

If OmiseGo’s idea is realized, it will revolutionize cryptocurrencies and the global economy

nobody gives a shit, we just want it back up to $12 and watch it rise slowly, we want our comfyness back.

S

also, when the fuck are we getting an official wallet?

Wallet kek what are you on about? There’s no product or block chain. Best you can hope is another photo unveiling in Jun’s twitter. He’s in the Silicon Valley now, so may make another selfie in some (((name))) office for you fagets to sell at a break even price

At present OmiseGo is an Ethereum ERC20 token that can be stored in any wallet supporting ERC20 custom tokens.

Ethereum performed a simulated hard fork of the metropolis upgrade on their protocol yesterday morning. The upgrade is anticipated by the end of the month. The upgrade will support proof-of-stake on ETH. That being said I speculate OmiseGo will fork off into their own coin which will have a separate wallet for storage/staking.

0/10 not even house nigger tier. You lost? This is Veeky Forums get better street shitter.

im still up 30% faggot, its got more backing and product than 99% of the other shitcoins you plebs like to peddle around here.
thanks for that

wew, life comes at you fast.

just a few days ago Veeky Forums was flooded with omisegays going bonkers over their poppin' token, now it's trending down and the mood has shifted.

Remember Pearl Harbor and nuke the fucking nips.

so we are not going to lambo land ? :(

we are, its just halted while we get more ladyboys onboard.

when I see posts like this, I know it's time to buy.

OMG has a tight correlation to the value of BTC. As BTC drops OMG swings within a range. The new goys are emotional and will blow themselves up. If you check accumulation a lot of people are not selling.

Current outlook is we trend up for a few hours today before resuming the dip dropping to the lower support. From here we trend the range until the end of the month unless news breaks it out sooner or a fire sale occurs.

no, but the guys who bought at ICO are

Don't jump in too soon :^) there isn't enough blood yet.

Okay no actual reply about an actual product even if it existed, even pre alpha or some shit. You fagets are defensive and I understand that. But how about facts? Or do only skateboard stickers get you on? And you can’t be bothered with being factual in your replies?

lol wtf i do not want lady boys just my lambo, my ticket to the moon a wife, mistress then maybe I will consider the lady boy if i am bored

I don't try to time the market too much. If it drops further I'll buy it on the way down. OMG is one of the most promising projects right now, and I have no doubt it will trade over $30 within a year.

that is true it has a legit company behind it, the butternutter of ETH, and MC D's deal, how ever I am still wondering after all that why the f it has not risen more, compared to other shit coins that haven nothing really going on for them

Completely understand buying any OMG sub 250K is a win.

Because the market is fucking unstable? Please tell me what coin is trending upwards right now.

as meme as it sounds, whales were suppressing the shit out of it only letting it rise in small amounts, then btc crashed and he have properly recovered yet.

can buy a big mac with this shit yet or what

The fact they are suppressing it so hard is what keeps me hodling.

Everything else coming from the dev team screams bullshit right now.

Buy IOC and SHIFT

deep inside i knew the answer fucking whales but lets see if they let loose soon

Yeah I'm just trying to accumulate as much as possible in the next week or so.

Legit hoping to live off the staking rewards a year or 2 from now.

>getting rich to suck gook dick

light up lambo

>he didn't sell his OMGs to get DIONS, bro