ITT: Famous Turkish figures

ITT: Famous Turkish figures

Heraclitos of Ephesos= Turkish

keep dreaming roachies

Thales of Miletus

Herodotus is a Turk from Bodrum (Halicarnassus)

But most Turks have considerable Greek ancestry
Just because they're Muslim and culturally more similar to the invading Seljuks doesn't change that
Likewise, Greek colonies are found everywhere from Spain and France to Russia and the Ukraine. Greeks travelled as far afield as Britain and North Africa in the Roman period, as merchants, mercenaries and doctors. Ancient Greek heritage and history isn't limited solely to those living within the borders of modern Greece, you know

>and that's before we get started on the autism regarding alexander the great and 'the former yugoslav republic of macedonia' despite him and his followers founding dynasties in india and egypt

Strabo of Amasya (Pontus), a famous Turk philosopher

does that make every Greco-Turkish War a civil war?

Hector of Truva, the famous ancient turk hero

Xenophon, another famous turk philosopher from Efes (Ephesus)

Constantine XI, the last infidel king of Istanbul (constantinople)

>Phoenician = Turk
Whoa now

The state of Veeky Forums

>But most Turks have considerable Greek ancestry
autosomal dna says otherwise.

Oh look white subhumans are trying to relate us to their sub-human kind again lmao

Look at this picture

This is what you're
merely subhumans that we crush under our BLACK horses

>deus vul-

Also i have a question for whites:

You claim that we're white. Okay that's fine, let's assume that we're white for a second.

If we're truly white, then why don't we lose fights like white subh- i mean people do? white "people" are pretty good at getting wrecked by other races, if we're truly white then how come no one wrecked us yet? how come we don't lose every battle/war that we fight?

i'm still waiting for logical answers, white subhuman- i mean "people"

Oh look white "people" are trying to relate us to their sub-human race again

Then they wonder why we hate them