BMC

Can some spry young lads explain what's happening with BlackMoon? This is my first ICO and the stagnant price is concerning.

Hey there Josh.

the ico didnt give the buyers any discount and at a starting price of $1 there was nowhere to go but down

most ico's give their buyers a discounted rate. then they release it at a marked up price. this is how people can flip it for a profit. but bmc didn't do any of that and now we're stuck holding bags.

BLACKED

enjoy your bags fagit

nigger this shit just came out, hold it for a couple years.

they only release their actual product in 2018, you're in for a wait my friend

This nigger is right. We have been blacked, and the bags are sooooo heavy

this

What is their product? I never gave any attention to the shill threads because they were dominated by just one guy who was most likely paid to do it.

Just hodl faggot

i guess a web platform where you can lend people your BMC, track your investments in various funds. Right now if you want to invest in crypto, it's "hard" because you have to buy coins on shit shitty ugly fukin website but with BMC (I guesS) the plan is that boomers now just by Fund 'AlphaB' and then they get an expert mix of crypto coins that are handpicked for profit by the BMC guys so you can sit back and watch your money grow

Bump
They provide a mechanism through the token for institutional investors to make diversified investments in crypto with low risk medium reward. Essentially provides certainty and confidence. The token mechanism provides the means of currency movement between diversified funds and fiat

holy shit i feel sorry for you...

He'll be fine, for someone to have that much means hes been very patient in investing already.

cheers
you are dumb

basically you don't invest in coins where the only reason to invest is a pic of an ass on a draconian hoola-hooping message board

That's what they said about Bitcoin.

I'm not saying this is the next BTC. He could be a bagholder forever OR it could goes x1000. Nobody knows what the future brings.

you coulda just waited till they released the token and bought under ico price lol

Not really. There is no way he could accumulate that many coins at this point.

They've got a nice sticker pack I guess

Oh true....volumes too low on ed and liqui

Fucking kek, I'll throw a grand in just for that emoji list.

This will easily 5x in a year, marketcap is low and the teams seem to function well even if they exagerrate their credentials. I'm more interested about how well their marketing performs, this will without a doubt climb past ICN's ATH which is more than 10x

you do know what you just said
makes no sense right?

>people get Extra Bonus % if they buy Early
>this will make people buy more and not Dump when its on exchanges

>Price is Equal for presale/Ico
>people instandly Dump below ico price

in what world would this make sense

No discount means not many whales

is it bad this actually makes me want to buy some bmc

if thats what you think whales buy discounts for sure lad

As always, you are all retards. The answer is really simple.

The locked in rates were quite high if you remember. It was 69 dollar for LTC and I don't quite remember the ETH and BTC ones but I believe they were in the 330 and 4400 range.

Check LTC price now, 53$ on Coinbase. That's about 23% less than the locked in rate. So an initial selloff is only logical, since alot of people probably used it for "parking" their currency during the dip, since they would get the same tokens for LTC worth 50$ when rate was locked in to 69$ while the crowdsale was still going.

There, you happy now?

It makes no sense because its an emotional market

People bought in looking for a quick flip.

Turns out they couldnt flip it for a profit

So theyre now selling...AT A LOSS driving the price down.

People r impatient and looking for ez cash. If they dont get it, theyll sell off and move on

Ok this makes more sense ty

most ICOs have much more whales than BMC had it took a while to soldout, whales that privately contacted the team didnt get huge discounts the team was purposefully trying not to get soldout by whales instantly.

People will try testing the 80 cents buy back wall and making profit from it by idiots selling under 80 cents

yea wich makes the whales buy on the Exchanges while these weak hands sell

(not that there is volume for that tho)

Just go to some of this on Liqui. White paper looks sick