Were the Americans in the right?

Were the Americans in the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre#Killings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you think?

Gooks can be pretty annoying sometimes.

The ones trying to save innocent lives were and too bad they got shitted on for doing the right thing.

I don't know, that's why I'm asking people more knowledgeable than me. American troops hated going to Pinkville because some bullshit always happened. I have a hard time believing the massacre came out of the blue.

>american GI's commit attrocities, raping civilians and gunning them down like cattle
>all get a slap on the back and released
what did they mean by this?

It was war. VC did way worse.

>Where the Americans in the right when they murdered civilian women and children?
hmm....

Oh great this thread again. Listen libtards this is war, if you are siding with the enemy too bad so sad. I bet you would side with isis if it came out a few civilians died from collateral damage. Boo hoo libs.

No, they weren't in the right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lai_Massacre#Killings

Not the worst argument I've ever seen in this board but it's pretty fucking close

deus vult fuck commies

No, not really. I could say that the NVA did far worse, but that would be irrelevant to what we're discussing here.

America
> Declare war on country
> Kill tons of people
> justify it by saying it was war

nice b8 I rate it an 8 out of h8

>America
>> Declare war on country
which was was this? JFK was saying there is no war even in the 1970s

Yours is great though :^)

>Get a slap on the back and released
What did he mean by this? The Commanding Officer got charged and didn't get released. Do you not know what command responsibility is Commie?

Not an argument.

What? Please re-read.

I'm afraid I am not baiting here libshits. When you fuck with the US army and you have a history of siding with the enemy, you're gonna get it. So too bad so sad. I don't even think it was 400 or 700 or whatever people like to spout off when they disrespect the US military these days. It probably wasn't even that high and those that did die were all communist sympathizers. So too bad liberals.

if South Vietnamese peasants were commies then why the fuck did millions of them tried to get out when NVA launched their final offensive in 1975?

They were pussies. Thats why they didnt fight in the first place

Because they are cowardly cucks libtards. If they hated communism so much they should have stayed and fought off the commies but instead we get blamed because a few villages got killed. Too bad liberals. That's war, war isn't sunshine and rainbows like at your adult daycare center that you call college these days.

>Tfw the guys who perpetrated this got away with it and are still alive today

for the massacre? no.
for the war? sort of.

Its easy to point out the hypocrisy and flip flopping on issues with american foreign policy with regard to former european colonies, but communism is literally evil.
The only thing the US was wrong about was the civilian population pussying out and failing to commit to a winnable war. Vietnam should have been united under the South.

>group that may or may not be there
are you suggesting the Taliban wasnt in control of Afghanistan? I'm praying you arent so stupid so i'm just assuming you meant that the connection to 9/11 was unclear.

Vietnam was never winnable
if you invade North, you get China involved and that means a very possible nuclear war
unless you annihilate most of the North Vietnamese population, you're going to lose

this is an excellent meme

>Cubans are free and happy to this day

Lmao free to rot on a island in hurricane bonanza land and be has happy as an isolated communist puppet state can be.

But the Taliban didn't do 9/11?

Nigga you fucking kidding me? Lt Calley served 3 years house arrest for My Lai.

Neat, what branch did you serve in, internet warrior
Oh, that's right, you never did!

You LARPing faggots are cringe incarnate.

>insert ideology here is literally evil
Great bait mang

The Chinese invasion may have been somewhat succesfull in Korea but by the Vietnam war the technological difference was even greater between the US and China so i doubt China could make significant gains.

i was responding to that post because it implied that the Taliban were not in power in afghanistan.

Not an argument snowflake. Come back when you have one, otherwise suck it up buttercup. Its war, shit happens in war.

>gooks
>human

We take good care of our own.

No, seriously, please stop trolling like this. It's getting tired.