Which ICO is the next Moon Mission?

Which ICO is the next Moon Mission?

Pic related. It is Cryptoniggers latest Spreadsheet.
Im taking advice from him.

Other urls found in this thread:

wanchain.org/whitelist
youtu.be/odVlWjWUsKc
discord.gg/3PtKsPU
reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/7010b6/list_of_all_known_projects_committed_to_using/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You missed the wanchain whitelist by 7 minutes.

links if you buy right now
currently at 2X ico price, will go up to 10x mid term

Are you sure?
The registration thing is still there on their site

wanchain.org/whitelist

I'll let you know once the whitelist is closed.

>which is the NEXT ico
I already participated/invested in ChainLink presale.

Is it one of those ICOs on cryptoniggers list?

A slot is only guaranteed if you sign up before 16:00 UTC.

>Im taking advice from him.

Why?

ETHBET HAS ONE DAY LEFT

All those are Jewish conspiracies. Only good ICO was ITT and yoissed it

DELET DIS!!!

Damn... I think its still worth a shot to register and hope to get accepted for a slot.

just a good meme

because if i follow his advice, one day i will become just like him.
I tust his blueprint to making 100K a year in 20s.

i think the age of ICOs is already over.
more and more regulation will come and big exchanges rarely add new coins anymore.
i mean when was the last time trex or polo added a new coin?

golden ico age is over

Who cares about big exchanges? Link for example already trading 2 - 2,5 times the ico price
How can the golen ico age be over

Btw redpill me on wanchain pls

Wait for it....

Kek

Crypto nigger doesnt like Cindicator?

OceanLab (OCL) thank me later

Polo added 3 coins in the past month. They are a securities exchange. They can list securities.

It's Bittrex that isn't adding shit because it isn't a certified security exchange.

It's not too late to get in for RMC.

>self hating black guy
>puts LINK that low
kek absolute trash desu

I shilled chainlink during presale stage back in early August. Next one you faggots need to look at is request. I'm already comfy in the presale.

Thank me later

Russian Mining Coin?

>mfw no is talking about one of the best ICOS yet to come

comfy

That feel. Don't say a fucking word about it though.

I'll delete if you do

>red pulse tier 1 ICO

is that a screenshot from before china's ban?

Did you just straight up email them for the presale?

whatever fuck Veeky Forums they don't deserve to know

guys what was he posting about? Cmon we are only a few people on biz, it doesnt matter if we share our thoughts here

Nah, too late.

Sorry, not posting it again.

cmon guys we're family here. I shared many things here that made people money, why do you want to stop things like that? Only shilling on shitcoins?

Brownie points if you aware me on this ICO. I'll also give you a good one in return that I haven't seen shilled on here once.

Why do people listen to youtuber faggots like this guy instead of doing their own research?

I don't fucking get it, Veeky Forums is a place to share tips on upcomming shit. I made many fags here get in a Link pool. They wouldnt have made money without me. I get nothing back, this fucking sucks. Yeah great, everyone stop sharing actual advice completely huh

delet.
I'll give you an answer if you delet.

Post it for 2 mins. I already have a screenshot with the slogan, I also have a rough idea of what it's called but can't confirm. I'll find it eventually when I go back on my computer. If you don't save me some time I'm gonna shill the shit out of this on /biz and ruin your fun.

go ahead and shill it. but if you can find out from the clues you deserve to keep it to yourself and get rich with the rest of us

No, once I find out I will ruin this for everyone. I am content with x2 gains.

did

Go ahead and ruin your own competitive advantage friendo.

karma ffs. Like I said, I made many of you share a LINK pool with me. Did I had to? no. Share for 1 minute and thats it dude, please

6022. You can't find any other one with that many users, good luck.

Fuck you.

Here's the clues I have so far /biz. It begins with an R. Could be called Request but I cba searching on phone. Here's the screenshot and slogan + logo. Meanwhile my ICO remains unknown.

Oh no you foiled my plot. The ICO I was desperately trying to keep secret has been revealed. All of you must now go and focus on it.

Umad peasant? Join the slack biz.

Am I correct that no US citizens in this one?

ur asking the wrong guy.

There are lists that you can search on, and now you know the first letter because that other guy gave you a hint.

Okay, just a question. The screenshot that was just deleted. Is that the upcomming thing we're talking about? a yes or no is all I need. I'm monitoring this one.

I will do some sherlock shit now, thanks user.

It's 6044 now. Good to be in another spaceship with you shady dudes

>muh secret club
lmao you guys are so stupid. i know what it is and i'm going to spam the shit out of it on Veeky Forums in the next few days.

I hope you arent a burger

na, swiss here

Gib name now goyim.

Avalon

is the request presale done ?

bump

it was datum

I don't think there is a pre-sale but the white-listing for the ICO ends on 30th sept.

Post now

ond? was ischeretz? ii hä rechtig bock uuf dis

Request.Network is pretty generic judging from their whitepaper guys. I'm not sure what you're getting so excited about. Their idea of having open audits on the blockchain is nothing new, we've had 3 startups come and try to pitch the same thing to our insurance company. But why would we want our clients to know what we charge some of our other clients? Audits are generally secret for a very good reason.

funny to see you poorfags trying to catch up ICO moons. its just gamble u fucks. betting on coincidence to make money is pleb attitude.
but you amuse me keep going

Just some guy shilling his bags

gopferdeggel i wott es paar fränkchli mache do, chömmet scho mini eidgenosse!

Joo sauber tschold wenn'd meinsch Schwiizer wärid net ome wenns mögliche stüürfreii iikomme irgendwo git.

The ICO dream is over. Just hold your eth.

In three months Eth will be more valuable than this Chain Link ICO, and it is one of the more successful ones.

youtu.be/odVlWjWUsKc

Post in the discord!

discord.gg/3PtKsPU

gambling is fun hobby

>tfw there is still one genuine game changer that's spent YEARS in development
You'll find out in due time

More like Tomorrow morning at 10 AM.

tfw i know a LITERAL 10xer, it hasn't been mentioned anywhere.

not here, not discord shill group. weird, it has HUGE names on the team too.

Sure you do

Keep it secret keep it safe. Don't let the secrets of the lodge out.

utrust

>10x in a bear market

Worse then cryptonigger and LINK shills

Blocknet?

If the thread is still up ill let you know tomorrow. If it isn't Ill start a thread about it.

>recommends literal dog shit coins with $50 million starting cap but doesnt talk about ETHbet with $1million cap

basicly all of these: reddit.com/r/Bancor/comments/7010b6/list_of_all_known_projects_committed_to_using/

How do i know when it is tomorrow in your timezone?

Roughly twelve hours from now to 16 hours from now. It really depends.

ethbet

still open
14% left