Did you forget about me already, goy- I mean golem

Did you forget about me already, goy- I mean golem.

This is straight to alpha centauri, but it may take a little longer than we thought

It's happening?

Why do you people use non-session candles?

Got burned by the mad beats, never again.

It's the default type on cryptocompare?

These wizards of technology couldn't even manage a Youtube stream. I think I'll pass. I last enough money to these retards.

Fear not, by the end of the year it will easily be trading at $5 or above.

this coin is going nowhere until brass comes out and even then it will probably only recover to 60 cents - 80 cents then fall on its ass again

Theyre filling the gas now,
Iz preparing to launch

I bought on 9th May for $24
now I have $33

not very satisfying tbqh

same

except I bought at 12k sats saw it rise steadily to 26k and didn't fucking sell.

bought 1k worth @ .44 usd. feels bad man.

this has long since been the biggest scam coin in crypto.

never buy polish kurwa coin

Thank god I pulled out in the pump before that "conference" debacle. That was so fucking cringeworthy I have stayed away ever since.

Also SONM has a much better idea than them, it's just that they are under the radar at the moment. Doesn't mean it's going to succeed but if it does, it's going to be huge and Golem will be trailing behind.

And yes I own SONM and I switched my bags from Golem to SONM.

hahaha. remember their presentation? It was literally the Ark meme about the devs being stuttering pot heads, except it was all true

TOP 10 ANIME BETRAYAL

They are doing the London one in 1 hour

I believe in Elastic.

RLC is better than both of them, will have a working product in November, has a better team, and is on bittrex.

second that.
I unironically believe in in rlc and am pretty sure that rlc cap wil surpass golem's in 2018

It probably will by the end of the year. Getting some great action today. October will be huge if they hype up the launch properly. Massive accumulation been going on. Ive got around 13,000 coins and am not fucking selling till at least 40k.