CHAIN LINK

>16 October

>SIBOS conference.

>10:15 am to 10:45 am Toronto time.

>Smartcontract/Chainlink will carry out a live demo of the project they developed with SWIFT (!!!!!!).

Mark this date and time in your calendar IN BLOOD.

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
(note that this is the official SIBOS website)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#LINK-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WOOOOOOO

comfy af

its crashing, sell while you can and save your money

I doubt 100k LINK is going to make me rich, but still /comfy/.

Start trying to by from ethdelta. Buy 8 links. Feel scared to transfer large amounts of ETH to ethdelta because it feels so shitty. Say fuck it and spend the remaining eth on OMG.

Hope I make it Bros.

>its crashing

you don't think $100k will make you happy?

I am dead inside.

As long as your ETH private key is kept safe from anything online and stored in on paper in a locked safe, it cannot get compromised.

What a fat bitch and the plastic is too thick on that cup. Would not be comfy to sip out of a cup with a quarter inch top edge.

I'm sorry, Satan.

It would be nice to get this onto some exchanges, because buying on etherdelta is so shitty. It's probably keeping 50% of the demand unfulfilled just because of how shit it is.

>armies of fudders couldn't crash the price half a day ago when it just became available on etherdelta
>price boosts 2x
>even with all the profit taking at the 2x milestone the price doesn't dip

This is really something, lads.

Literally only been a few hours.

I couldnt get in yesterday.
where am I supposed to buy it now?

etherdelta.com/#LINK-ETH

How to buy:

>create new account
>this is your address
>send to this address
>wait for it to show up
then
>find "balance" section at top left
>deposit ETH in ETH box (leave some in account)
>deposited ETH should show up

Now you can buy chainlink in the "new order" section.

There is still time to get in on the moon mission lad.

ABOUT LINK

Before LINK smartcontracts couldnt talk to real world, with LINK they can, to call functions in real world you pay LINK to LINK Nodes.

SIBOS is a banking conference where a live demo of A STANDARDIZED BANKING TRANSACTION will be performed by LINK/Sergey team.

Plus they have 2 strongest computer science people (chief RSA guy => best encryption since 1950s till 2007) and LLVM guy => compiler used by all big companies such as Google/MS/Intel and entire world to convert code into machine instructions.

AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT THEY HAVE HUDSON, LEAD ETHEREUM DEVELOPER.

THIS IS NOT A X10 ITS A GUARANTEED X100 BY DECEMBER

+ Facebook's Director of Engineering Evan Cheng as an active Technical Advisor

> tfw waiting for increased volume on ED and inevitable weekend crash before buying in
> tfw heart palpitations due to the worry it may skyrocket before then

there's no doubt it will skyrocket to 3x by the end of the day, m8. i can feel liqui is about to list it in a few hours.

I made transactiom with default values of 250000 and 4 gwei. How long will it take?

About half an hour.

one of my transactions with the default settings took 30 mins. but the other 5 txs took about 10-15mins.

> no way to copy paste etherdelta address
Fucking why? I dont want to misstype this nigger

Well that sucks. Its already 0.0007

its been .0007 for like an hour, once more people realize its on etherdelta and man up to use it the price will rise. once its on liqui expect a 2-3x gain.

Ok. Just to doublecheck, on ethdelta i click on deposit near wallet to start trading right?

Two quarter mil walls just collided on Etherdelta. Wew lad.

Btw, why is link still not showing up in Blockfolio? It's actually listed on Etherdelta and I've synced.

I deposited 1.5 ehter from MEW and it showed up on etherdelta in like a minute. Is it depositable right away??

seconding this

yeah, as long as you see the eth under the etherdelta coloumn, you should be able to use it to buy your links

yes, then you can buy

Nvm, it's on Blockfolio now.

Confirmed. They're quick.

W E W
E
W

dude i only have 6500

you should feel comfy af, start chosing lambo colours!