Daytrading

Anyone on here does daytrading? I tried it today for the first time with small amounts and made 0.00042043 BTC which is like 1.40€/1.68$
I know it's not much, but if I would do this everyday, it would be easy 30$ or more per month extra.
Tell me why I shouldn't do this everday.

idiot

30 dollars in a month can be lost in an instant. You make 10 successful trades, then one bad one tanks and you've lost all those days of work.

When you compare the large amount of time you put in to the small amount you make, you realize that it isn't worth it.

It might be worth it for, say, 100 dollar or euro investments, but not at all for smaller amounts.

kek

>Tell me why I shouldn't do this everday.
For only $30 per month, you'll get bored before long. It's a pitifully unfulfilling reward for even the small amount of effort it takes.

It works until it doesn't. End of story.

Do your research. Invest in solid ideas and the right teams and hold.

Not if you make a stop loss order at let's say 5%. 5% loss or 5% gain, in the long term it should be profit if done right

Well it was basically looking for sellwalls in shitcoins, buying up to the sellwall, price rises a bit, dump it all. It only works with small amounts even, not with big ones.

day trader here

>pic related

is there literally anyone in the world beating these percents?

stay retarded, Veeky Forums........couldn't be making money without you!

Day trader here, Broke up my stack into 4 smaller stacks and using compound interest i went from 400$ to 4 million in a few weeks. Rip faggots

because you won't get good returns every day.

try making a weekly trade or set up limit orders. it will take you a few years to get why trends start moving one way or another, but lets say you anticipate 20% growth that week on a coin. you might sell half at 10% for another coin, then actually set up a stop loss for -5% just in case so you still make profit. if it gets to 20%, then you made a good guess and you get out. it's much easier to do this with high volume coins. on the bad days/weeks where everything is dropping just go out to usdt.

it would be better for you to automate this with bots. to be safe you should be playing with multiple coins and immediately be ready to pull out to usdt again to avoid having to climb back up which could take months after a swing down.

also if you're asking Veeky Forums, who are mostly new and think you can long term hold volatile assets, you are bound to make bad decisions trading. just saying.

Nice Larp

.......I am in awe of your stupidity

stay poor.

>400$ to 4 million
Yeah 4 mil sats maybe

>doesn't understand how compound interest works
Jesus Christ why do i even bother.

This tbqh. I've found that I can win a little day trading, but it's not worth the time invested when a couple bad trades set me back hours.

what did you trade?

Algo trader reporting in

congratulations. i hope you make good money tho.

I trade everything. A good trade only needs to yield 2-3% which should only take about 5 minutes before you sell again. The higher your money pool gets the more you need to break it up so you don't fuck up the coin and trigger bots to dump on your ass.

I truly believe u can make a lot of money day trading, and what Veeky Forums usually says "day trading is for tards, hodl fgt" I think can give u money, but in the long run, and most of the ppl in here don't day trade cause they probably tried it once and lost money so they just rage about it now. I'm extremely interested in day trading and learning all the tips and tricks about it, any serious tips on how to get started breh?

i know that, buy do you buy tons of different shitcoins and set sell orders, or wait for pumps?

Most retard proof method is: find a coin which has upcoming news in a few days or weeks, make sure its volume is relatively high (on bittrex that would over 700 btc daily for example), buy on a dip and sell after a few %. Rinse repeat.

Google forex bird, had a v good blog from like 2012 on day trading.

Any tips on how to get started, extremely interested in doing it as a part time thing and eventually leaving the military (mahrin crops here) to be financial independent living of stacks from day trades
Btw anyone that complains about wagecucking regular jobs, try the military (specially the aviation side) where besides working a fuckton u have to deal with stupid "leaders" screaming at u just to get their "good performance awards"....

I don't want to give away too many details before Im finished making all the money i want. My method doesn't relly on news or pumps because coins have rhythms just like a heart beat, and you can shave off

>in a few days or weeks
>daytreading

woah

>Anyone on here does daytrading? I tried it today for the first time with small amounts and made...
Oh awesome, a thread that isn't about coins
> 0.00042043 BTC
Oh.

Bro I want to get into the whole penny stocks day trading, need guidance, besides all the YouTube bullshit videos that I've constantly been going through without much success...

It's possible but you need the tools and a proper strategy to make it work. It would be a good idea to only day trade 25% or less from your portfolio so you can buy more if it decides to dip on you.

I've been at it for about 4 weeks now and I started with zero investment. You can make money, it's out there, but it's not easy to get. I usually always have a laptop sitting with a chart loaded when I'm at home/at work. When I started out I would go all in flipping coins, but now I usually pick two and run with them. When you first start you will want to milk every trade for everything...don't do that. That was my first mistake (you will make many) and it almost put me back to square one when I was $300 up. The coins I deal with I watch the charts meticulously and I know on average what each coin fluctuates around...and if it's a coin I don't really know i'll try to get a quick flip but if the price is starting to tank and it's close to what I bought in at I sell even instead of eating a loss. Go for the quick and consistent money, don't go chasing waterfalls.

tell me only you you trade on shitcoin oscillating +/-1 sat or on proper long term coins?

I had $8000 USD worth, day traded up to about $17,000 USD in a week. Had 2 bad (greedy) trades the last 2 days, lost 20-30% each day, now I'm at $11,500 with all of my money hoping for an OMG uptick today.

Find a coin with around 1k btc volume and rising, check the charts for a sexy trend, and buy in on the next series of red candles. Place a sell order for 5% higher than your purchase price, and pray. Sell at a loss if you haven't made it in 24hrs.

Not the same guy but he is right. Find a coin that has settled into a pattern. Omg was very good for quite some time. Make a profit by trading the swings for a few %. When it breaks out of the cycle (just like omg dumped yesterday) you have a stop loss to save you. Likewise, dont be greedy and "chase" when it goes higher than the range it was in.

No trade is always better than pulling the trigger when you are unsure as well.

exactly. Just buy a bit low, and sell a bit higher, not too much, don't be too greedy

Is there any other coin than OMG ?

I have a proper long term coin I rely on for my day to day trades but if I see a shitcoin or shittoken I can pick up and flip for a quick profit then I will do that too. Policy on shitcoins for me: if it doesn't sell get out as fast as you can. NEVER hold shitcoins over night. I store my trading money 1/4 long term hold (BtC), 1/4 secondary long term hold (Coin I usually flip), and 1/2 is devoted to just fucking around with and finding ways to turn a quick profit.

With the dip and me fucking up and trading the wrong pair in a sting of trades to turn a profit I ended up eating about 150 bucks in a day and you will have those days. Mistakes happen. Coins you know and trust and confide in will betray you and fuck you over at the drop of a hat so you have to stay on your toes. Be ready to get out and revert back to fiat or if you aren't comfortable flipping BtC then just hold btC until price goes back up.

Take all of this with a grain of salt, like I said...4 weeks in...lol.

>Sell at a loss if you haven't made it in 24hrs.

This is where knowing your merchandise comes into play. If I'm holding one of my primary coins and it drops, chances are I'll just hold it until the market comes back. This will probably end up fucking me in the end, but all of this is a learning process. lol.

How would you say is Iota for daytrading right now? It almost doesn't move so has it's ups and downs daily

NEO has a great pattern right now. If my money wasn't tied up in OMG from last nights dip, I would buy NEO right now while it's down. Good signs for a positive trade in the next 24hrs