EtherDelta

UUUUUUHHHHHHH I THINK I SENT FUNDS TO THE WRONG WALLET. HOW DO I GET MY ETH OUT OF THIS SMART CONTRACT ?

this is why crypto will never be adopted into the mainstream.

RIP
There's a huge sell wall on LINK anyway

lol

IS THERE A WAY THAT I CAN GET MY ETH OUT OF THIS SMART CUNTRACT?

are you talking about the 0.301eth?

what smart contract you don't have any eth?

Yes the .301 ETH that I sent to the EtherDelta Smartcontract address by mistake.

click on the withdraw tab and withdraw

l u l

this. Or buy link now and withdraw link after.

ED is an abortion. Glad to see some LINKers gonna get fucked too.

I try this but all I can withdraw is the .02 ETH that is in my wallet?

click on metamask then reject all. now try to withdraw again.

I would love to buy LINK but I cannot access my .301ETH as I deposited into the dumb cuntract/

jesus fuck, you are not going to make it.

you need to store the funds in the ED smart contract before trading on the exchange, you can either withdraw from the ED back to your wallet or you can purchase from the funds you deposited in the ED contract. After you purchase you withdraw tokens back to your wallet from ED and use them as usual

After rejecting all, I still get I have transfered a small amount to ED account, but still cannot access the 0.3ETH tied up in the (((smart contract)))

were all gonna make it tho

Do you see your address in here?

Thanks, I transferred funds from MetaMask to the ED smart contract. However, now I can not withdraw these funds in the smart contract back to MeatMask, NOR can I purchase with funds from ED contract via MeatMask . I can only purchase up to .02, no .3ETH available.

you're a stupid fuck

you click accept when it pops up the metamask notification

you have to pay a gas fee to withdraw/deposit/make trades

No mate, I do not have any address on that list, thanks though.

Yes of course I accepted the metamask notification you stupid fuck. I made sure to leave enough in my wallet to pay the gas fee too friend.

lol thats what im saying, the funds are on ED smart contract now and you can actually buy link now. Click on an offer you like and accept the smart contract.

withdraw tab. enter the .3

metamask will pop up

click accept/sign/submit whatever the button is. let it load. etherdelta will pop up saying transaction is pending

anyone else unable to place buy orders atm?

wtf etherdelta

is it because there are so many tards on ED trying to buy LINK clogging up the blockchain?

What part of NON REVERSIBLE don't you hollow headed retards not understand?

stop scaring the newfags.

OP give me your private keys. Let me manage your ETH portfolio. You're clearly incompetent to understand how any of this works, and I am saying this as sincerely and nice as possible.

I'll only take a nominal 2% fee when you make gains.

etherdelta fail thread? I NEED GAS MONEY PLEASE HEEEEEEEELLPP
0x40812668E78149f520adB7FC55ee54f0639aCeF9

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH IT WORKED THANK YOU ALL I WILL DONATE .01 ETH TO ANYONE WHO HELPED ME IN THIS THREAD

you fucked up by showing me that info, just got all of your ETH mate, check your address now :)

nothing personal kid...

Maybe idk.
I just spammed buy @0.00069 until one went through.

yo

eth: 0xD894359CFc9f4F0D5037e055bbC0e0fd537AE3C5

Still waiting... ;)

Sorry friend you didnt help in this bread

ROFLMAO

0xeFFF9f68c79088D1efeEA73b03c84Ee422F09af2

send now

I wish all exchanges were as easy at ED for the next year. I'd have so much time to accumulate while norman stays away.